Spike's Grow Room

That was my poor attempt at some tired ass humor,that's a great looking bud. I need some of that,usually I have trouble sleeping but not this week. Speaking of cooking,my girl (starimoon) loves to cook. We smoke and she goes in the kitchen and makes the munchies. She has me an half my friends hooked on grilled PBnJ!

sour cream
HPIM2530_.jpg

That was my poor attempt at some tired ass humor,that's a great looking bud. I need some of that,usually I have trouble sleeping but not this week. Speaking of cooking,my girl (starimoon) loves to cook. We smoke and she goes in the kitchen and makes the munchies. She has me an half my friends hooked on grilled PBnJ!

You tell Stari I would love 1 of them and I am going to try it.:morenutes:

Hey spike had a sec. to stop in and check out a few pages..Very nice and tasty lookin bud you grew there..A++++ I'll be back to read on...take care my friend....jj

:goodjob::tokin:

Hello. Just stopped by to run through your journal. Looks like alot of nice work you've been up to. All your buds and plants look nice and well taken care of. Looks like it will be days before I get through reading all the way. But I'm hooked for sure:Rasta:

Hello Spike69 was just reading your journal and wanted to say what a nice job you have done with the everything from the Widow to Yummer and the Sour Cream looks terrific!
I too will have to try some grilled PB&J that 420Warrior is enjoying I am constantly making regular PB&J for my kids and will definitely give this a try.

Thank-you Wings,yaa I am very interested in trying that to,I'm going to see
my Grandbaby Today,maybe me and her will give it a whirl.
Thx for your nice words on my plants,I just do what I learned here,my latest
yummer is the best yet.:thumb::surf::peacetwo:

hey Spike!

Good stuff here bro, glad to hear about your brother! Just to comment on your question a few pages back, I also keep a few in both stages all the time, peace man, keep up the nice gardening! :goodjob:

Well Thx Diesel i was kind of hoping some 1 would answer,I always have a few
going and it makes it nice because it has become a hobby type of thing for me as well as taking care of bro's needs and my other family members who
get comfort.It is now perpetual and I'm slowly building up a qty. which has been moved to a safer local then where the growing is.I just wondered if
others keep going,I know K2 is perpetual.Thx much D.F.:surf:

new_tent_0251.jpg
new_tent_028.jpg
new_tent_0271.jpg
Top pic is today 4 wks of flowering the middle pic was 2 wks ago and the bottom today , 2 clones under a 288 watt LED, my photography isn't as good as yours Spike but these babies sure smell good !!

Very nice pics ol hippy.

And spike, of 4 plants, 3 were male, and the remaining female was the one with some sort of disease. had to trash the whole bunch. well, im officially done with regular seeds. let the female clone wars begin.

started germing today

Wow,stoner munchies! Anyone who's going to try grilled PBnJ, don't use too much PB or J it will melt and run out. I have a whole menu of her concoctions, I want her to open a small place an call it "Munchie King" :Rasta:

420, Wait till after Nov, then weed will be legal in Ca. Than open up your Munchie stand and clean up !! Don't forget the "Screaming Yellow Zonkers" an old munchie snack from Cleve. some years ago ...

Warrior you can tell her it has went over well,at my daughters me and grandbaby made them had pan very hot so it was in and turn.They went over great,5 people in all tried and all liked and with my limited cooking its something I can tackle.Thanks Stari :thumb::surf:

Hello Spike69 was just reading your journal and wanted to say what a nice job you have done with the everything from the Widow to Yummer and the Sour Cream looks terrific!
I too will have to try some grilled PB&J that 420Warrior is enjoying I am constantly making regular PB&J for my kids and will definitely give this a try.

Tried the fried pb j with my grandbaby and daughter all liked theeeee what
the grilled pjs,yaa grilled pjs.lol :morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom