Spike's Grow Room

Awesome news Spike. I'm really glad to hear that the pooch was found. I have one trying to catch my attention right now. Looks like I'll be going for a little walk. I wish I was up to walking more right now - I think he's thinking he's getting the shaft lately because I've been so knocked down from nerve pain. So glad that her dog is safe and sound. :thumb:

1st The mystics-Thelma and louise-day 3
HPIM3266_.jpg

love the 2 toned leaves on this widow,I like the pic.
HPIM3265_.jpg

:420:

Yaa Xl came home at 1 am this morn.she has no oats to sew guess she likes truckin around,can't blame her.I hope you get feeling better bro.

Hey, as much as I love my grandmother, if I lived with her, I'd need to escape every once in a while, too! :)

Light-1-up, i hope all goes well with your court stuff, i know how that can be... been thru all that, it's a real pain.

kind regards,

Light-1-up, i hope all goes well with your court stuff, i know how that can be... been thru all that, it's a real pain.

kind regards,

:thanks: naphtali5725, I hope they listen this time.... and yes it is a pain in the azz....lmao....

:Namaste: my friend

#3 she has just cracked the top so once up she'll be 5 days behind the other
2 gals.Got to name
You know I am starting to think about the move as time moves on and
spring will be here soon enough I'm excited to go to -- most likely ca.??

The 2nd night of the gals sprouting I was watching louise and I thought she was curving her leaves up.She was so young but I had a feeling and I got my little
all thats pointed and pushed around her little stem and I'll be damned if 2 little
bugs came out from right next to the stem,I think they was eating her
new root.So I made sure, all was gone,put on more dirt so dry on top.But
that night I started a 3rd.SO its, Thelma--Louise and now Jewell.

Hi Spike -

Nice job with saving Louise. Those mystics look really good so far. Cute! I like that widow pic, too. You always take great pics.

So Cali is where you are leaning still/again? Seems like that's where your heart wants to be. Spring will definitely be here before you know it.

Go Thelma. Go Louise. Go Jewel! :cheer:

Thx K2 and Xl,,,yaa know on my pictures I do try to get angle,light etc. thats why I have some of the same cola over and over but I like the photog thing too.
And poems you know,when I was young it was pro skateboarding always something.Thats why some good couch lock is good for me sometimes as my mind wants to do but my body can't.Thx you guys :Namaste:

my uncle who lives away from me,! anyway, he harvested his little backyard garden of 5 plants and did well,it was durban and p.chunk - but I'm thinking
I should have a few oz's of outdoor grow.my guy got widow,cheese and I
don't remember what else.lol Should be in and being cut I would think.
My cheese is just some of the best couchlock I have ever had and helps
my back tons(maybe cause you sit so much lol).
:peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace:

Back
Top Bottom