010723.jpg

012548.jpg

013525.jpg

014481.jpg

034107.jpg

06144.jpg

06234.jpg

011615.jpg

Flowereing 56 days. 70 days from sprout.
38.6g wet weight

WOW!! what a night! Took about 3 hours to get her all trimmed and drying. Of course I did more in than last hour than I did the first two. At first I was scared for every snip! :rofl: :) This girl is soooooo sticky. :yummy: I spent lots of time trying to get what I just trimmed to un-stick from the buds. I relize I could have done a much better trim job, but I think I did ok. The popcorn nugs all look like keepers! Dense and sparkling. The three biggest buds are bigger around than i thought. I know you loose a ton of weight in drying, so Im guessing 7g or so w/o stems.
I have only smoked the sciscor hash so far. And damn, that shit tasted nice. :) :) She doesnt look to have been too root bound or anything. When I broke up the dirt it was just like a web of fine white roots.
I am more than pleased with the results. I couldnt be happier! Im expecting at lest 14g off the other girl after this one. She has been getting blasted with light since Thursday, and i see her getting bigger everyday.
:thanks: Thanks to all the help for this girl, still got one bigger one to go!!!

:circle-of-love::green_heart::yummy::rollit::bigtoke::420::420:

Congrats! :bravo: :cheer: :party:

Remember weight isn't everything! The best bud of my life was less than an ounce but it lasted me months! It looks so good, I'm jealous :ganjamon: Have fun with your crop! Sorry I was so late to the game my man! Can't wait to see what your next girl gives ya.

Congrats! :bravo: :cheer: :party:

Remember weight isn't everything! The best bud of my life was less than an ounce but it lasted me months! It looks so good, I'm jealous :ganjamon: Have fun with your crop! Sorry I was so late to the game my man! Can't wait to see what your next girl gives ya.

THANKS! Im Excited to smoke it! I even held off quick drying any of it... Helps I just recieved some 'huckleberry' which is delicious to let me dry and cure these babies to perfection!
:party::party::party:

Nothing beats a box fan (or oven...) then a mason jar, dark room and 3+ weeks to cure. Man I wish I could cheer for you from a mountain top ( I bet you feel the same way my man.). So instead let's make this a party! :hippy: :party: :lot-o-toke::bigtoke:

Going to go pack a bowl of hash in your honor! :hookah:

May your buds be fat and all your plants be girls :)

OK I was a little off on my guess:)
you did a beautiful trim job Spimp:goodjob:Now you got the knowledge and skills, your next grows will only get better!
grtaz Buddy and Good Weed too:)

Thank you very much! I was hoping not to get crushed for a poor trim. The first little baby bud took me about 30 mins to trim! You know how it is, scared to make any mistakes. ;) But then I got to rocking and rolling. Im super pumped about smoking some of her! I may take a littl bit and help it finish in a low oven because I havnt smoked a bowl of her yet. Patience is a virtue that I'm getting better at. :rofl:
My other girl is showing signs of possible light bleaching! I had her arraigned about 1/2" from all my CFL's. Hehe. Max'ing her out! :yummy: I adjuted her down to about 1". I also have another little surprise for you guys. Ill post some pics of little bit and the surprise this afternoon.
Hope everyone is having a GOOD FATHERS DAY!!
:party::green_heart:

Stoppin in for some Fathers day wishes!! Hope your day is kickass Spimp, looks like you need some grats on your harvest!!!
Goodjob bro, reps on your harvest, scissor hash is always killer I LOVE it :blunt: Shes automatic eh? Can't wait for the next round Spimpin'!! Keep it a surprise, everyone loves anticipation, right? :laugh:
:peace: CA

:bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails::trance:

DRUMROLL PLEASE..... :tommy::tommy::tommy:

Id like to introduce you to my newest baby girl:
IMAG06675.jpg

IMAG06692.jpg

IMAG06906.jpg

Northern Light X Big bud fem auto. :):):) After Im a couple weeks in Ill get a journal going for her. Shes kinda my insurance policy/Auto experiment. And by experiment, I dont mean Im gonna be doing much of anything with her. I planted on the side to help with LST. :idea: and Im not gonna top or FIM. Ive done some research on Auto's and it doesnt look like that is helpful. :reading420magazine: Gonna Keep it simple. I have 2 26w 6500k CFL's about 1" from her just to keep her short while I can. Once she goes in the big box, she can stretch her legs. :):goof:

Great thinking of planting to the side why didn't I think of that.... Next time

I like to pat myself on the back right before I call myself an idiot. Im gonna have outside temps at 105+ right around the 60 day mark... no bueno. I germed her so that after my next harvest I didnt stick the box in the garage and let it collect dust.. I shoulda considered harvest date. Having said that, at least I have some time to ghetto up a solution. :):)

Back
Top Bottom