Verb's Gorillas In Hempy Buckets - Under QB288 240W LED

Oh no :( I'm sorry verb that is totally shitty... And fuck your neighbor for snitching.. that's ridiculous... I Wish you the best and don't give up just yet... It's a set back but like a phoenix you'll come back with a fury.

Hey V,

That's brutal. I'm speechless, but, I did want to say one thing.

Don't feel like you let us down. Keep your chin up, and do what you need to do. And don't make the cops go chasing after you, if they are considering leniency, that will blow it.

And consider moving to Canada ;) .
That's a partial joke. But I'd consider it if it is a possibility, then again I'm rather biased on it.

I know you don't like taking your pill meds, but brother, those are better than no medication.
And as shitty as the current day is, and with some shittier days ahead...Remember above all, the shit storm does end, and there is better days ahead.

Edit- that came out rather jumbled, but I hope you get the sentiment :green_heart:

R.I.P :rip: Verbalist’s dream…

So on Monday couple hours later when I had posted the prev update, me and wifey went to the gym. I had my phone in the locker so didn’t hear it ringing.
Suddenly wifey brings me the phone, looks hella freaked out and she says ”it’s a police”….
On that very moment I knew I’m totally, TOTALLY fucked. :(

They told me that someone had complained about the smell so they had brought the k9, and the dog had marked our apartment.
They were inside my house already and there was nothing I could have done.

I was actually fucking begging him/them tears in my eyes to leave the new LED there. :rip:
But no… This is what was waiting for us, me, when got back home later.
A4A8AFFA-5838-4CE7-BED7-2DFE5D7DD69A.jpeg

Everything was gone and whole place was upside down.
5AD226C2-2735-4426-81CD-33E284609F71.jpeg

CAEECB77-75FA-4576-8040-8E7FA5E99425.jpeg

16A22B8A-81F6-44DE-B3C3-5CD652EDF602.jpeg

3A8A8C29-A20D-4AC3-9388-D96C03ABE1CE.jpeg

This is my fucking karma. Verb’s story of life. Everything seemed too good to be true.
And I lost all my weed stashes… about 150-200grams.
this was kind of setback which I still cannot handle properly. I basicly lost everything.

Cops ordered us to be heard on the matter, so mrs. V was scared the shit out because she thought they wanted to arrest us, so she did not even dare to come home than the next day.

I’ve no idea whats happening next as I didn’t go to the station for interrogation.
I’ve slept for the past 48hrs mostly as I’m not feeling to do jack shit..
Dunno even what I’m feelin.. At the same time being so sad and angry. And feels like I’ve let everyone down now.

This remained as an unrealized dream
51851E32-4291-4895-9FB6-D635CC7B47C5.jpeg

- V
Feeeeek fek fek I'm so sorry my friend. :Namaste:
So so sorry.
You poor soul.
I'm speechless, my heart is broken for you.

Stay safe
Bill

Hey V,

Don't feel like you let us down. Keep your chin up, and do what you need to do. And don't make the cops go chasing after you, if they are considering leniency, that will blow it.

That's a partial joke. But I'd consider it if it is a possibility, then again I'm rather biased on it.

I know you don't like taking your pill meds, but brother, those are better than no medication.
And as shitty as the current day is, and with some shittier days ahead...Remember above all, the shit storm does end, and there is better days ahead.

Edit- that came out rather jumbled, but I hope you get the sentiment :green_heart:
My partner and I are seriously considering moving to Canada cos the UK is so fecked up
Many a truth is spoken in jest

So sorry to hear, Verb.

That's some straight fucked up shit.

I am very sorry for what happened.

A few years back lost a handful of my outdoor plants. I was simply notified by a nice deputy that there were some marijuana plants found on my property. Nosy neighbors who regularly poach deer on my property had stumbled upon them.
I was quite upset, but very grateful not to be pursued by the law.

But having a few plants confiscated and/vs. having bastards raiding your home are like comparing apples and oranges.

Seems like a pretty good chance they'll be lenient. Still the psychological damages and loss must be horrid.
I have full faith that you'll get through this.

As far as Canada, I just ordered a Canadian flag to replace the stars and stripes.

Damn Verb... I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry you have to go through this.
Hey. Still feeling shit after a week… I was so damn excited about the new run and as the Tangerine Dream was just ready to be chopped and now its gone. I was really waiting to test out if the strain has potential medical effects.

Sorry to hear. The pics are crazy. They just cut the tent up leaving the floor?
Yeah they just cut the tent like that. After they had done their raid, he called me 2nd time saying and acting hella cool ”yeeh boy listen, we left the floors on as you’ve got some mad hydrobonskqksis-setup there, so that we do not cause water damage”. …Like they would actually give a two flying fucks about it.

Damn that's harsh
Feel for you brother
Thanks Growings.
Obviously the biggest physical loss was the both LED’s (NextLight 420h and Mars Hydro TS1000) and all the weed stash.
But the mental loss is still indescribable. :( I actually did so much work to achieve all of that which is lost now.

Oh no :( I'm sorry verb that is totally shitty... And fuck your neighbor for snitching.. that's ridiculous... I Wish you the best and don't give up just yet... It's a set back but like a phoenix you'll come back with a fury.
Hey Happy.
I actually do know, or I’m like 99% sure who was it. In the first place I was bout to go on his door and punch that old fuck. But that would make me just as bad as him.
And ye thats fucked up to actually call the cops because of smell.. People should mind their own business. As this old fart is some kind of alcoholic. Hes living in the bottom floor of the flat so theres empty beer bottles usually all over the yard.

Hey V,

Thank you for all the care, once again brother Rex. We had a good chat and I’m truly thankful for that.

Gotta somehow turn this all shit into the victory. Maybe one day Verb shines again.

Wow, I just don't know what to say.

I used to frequent a UK site and I have read many a time of the police tactic there. Everyone says their changing their opinion on cannabis legalization, and then they do shit like this.

It is illegal where I live also, but the government will legalize it, just so they can get more money from the masses.
Finlands situation is close to the same. Every year we do have more or less discuss about the legalization/decriminalization but nothing actually happens. Many authorities/police officers are also in favor of legalizing it, but we still do have this kind of nazis.

Verbalist, I stopped by and was enjoying your spring grow. What they did is a crime against personal freedom…for a natural herb with medicinal benefits. Shitty neighbor. I can’t imagine coming home to that. So sorry man.
Feels little dramatic to say this but from the very beginning I had the feeling everythings too good to be true right now.
I’ve had so much setbacks and failures in past two years..

I am very sorry for what happened.

A few years back lost a handful of my outdoor plants. I was simply notified by a nice deputy that there were some marijuana plants found on my property. Nosy neighbors who regularly poach deer on my property had stumbled upon them.
I was quite upset, but very grateful not to be pursued by the law.

But having a few plants confiscated and/vs. having bastards raiding your home are like comparing apples and oranges.

Seems like a pretty good chance they'll be lenient. Still the psychological damages and loss must be horrid.
I have full faith that you'll get through this.

As far as Canada, I just ordered a Canadian flag to replace the stars and stripes.
Ahh crap. Apples and oranges, both can be indescribably important mentally. The stuff I lost is material which can be replaced with money. *big sigh*
But the mental loss was worse. Still difficult to fully comprehend all of this.

Feeeeek fek fek I'm so sorry my friend. :Namaste:
So so sorry.
You poor soul.
I'm speechless, my heart is broken for you.

Stay safe
Bill

Aw crap Verb! :eek:

Hang in there brother!
:passitleft:

So sorry to hear, Verb.

That's some straight fucked up shit.

Heartbroken for you! That is pretty fucked up!
Stay strong brother.

Can't imagine what you're going through man.
This kind of shit really needs to end:(
Thank you guys for the support I really appreciate it. More than you realize. :love:

Can’t nothing but crawl up out of this misery and hope this was meant to happen and hope something bigger and more rewarding is still waiting for me.
New motto should be never give up. Never!

I’ll see what I can scarape on from the old equipments.

And this still raises my blood pressure… They prob thought that theyre funny when leaving this visible as the first thing. I was begging them not to take the new led.
Says just right ”stop”…growing? and call the nextlight to cry after the lamp. Aint pigs problem
AA64E8C4-5757-470F-9318-F35111504596.jpeg

- Verbalist

Hey. Still feeling shit after a week… I was so damn excited about the new run and as the Tangerine Dream was just ready to be chopped and now its gone. I was really waiting to test out if the strain has potential medical effects.

Yeah they just cut the tent like that. After they had done their raid, he called me 2nd time saying and acting hella cool ”yeeh boy listen, we left the floors on as you’ve got some mad hydrobonskqksis-setup there, so that we do not cause water damage”. …Like they would actually give a two flying fucks about it.

Thanks Growings.
Obviously the biggest physical loss was the both LED’s (NextLight 420h and Mars Hydro TS1000) and all the weed stash.
But the mental loss is still indescribable. :( I actually did so much work to achieve all of that which is lost now.

Hey Happy.
I actually do know, or I’m like 99% sure who was it. In the first place I was bout to go on his door and punch that old fuck. But that would make me just as bad as him.
And ye thats fucked up to actually call the cops because of smell.. People should mind their own business. As this old fart is some kind of alcoholic. Hes living in the bottom floor of the flat so theres empty beer bottles usually all over the yard.

Thank you for all the care, once again brother Rex. We had a good chat and I’m truly thankful for that.

Gotta somehow turn this all shit into the victory. Maybe one day Verb shines again.

Finlands situation is close to the same. Every year we do have more or less discuss about the legalization/decriminalization but nothing actually happens. Many authorities/police officers are also in favor of legalizing it, but we still do have this kind of nazis.

Feels little dramatic to say this but from the very beginning I had the feeling everythings too good to be true right now.
I’ve had so much setbacks and failures in past two years..

Ahh crap. Apples and oranges, both can be indescribably important mentally. The stuff I lost is material which can be replaced with money. *big sigh*
But the mental loss was worse. Still difficult to fully comprehend all of this.

Thank you guys for the support I really appreciate it. More than you realize. :love:

Can’t nothing but crawl up out of this misery and hope this was meant to happen and hope something bigger and more rewarding is still waiting for me.
New motto should be never give up. Never!

I’ll see what I can scarape on from the old equipments.

And this still raises my blood pressure… They prob thought that theyre funny when leaving this visible as the first thing. I was begging them not to take the new led.
Says just right ”stop”…growing? and call the nextlight to cry after the lamp. Aint pigs problem
AA64E8C4-5757-470F-9318-F35111504596.jpeg

- Verbalist
I'm so glad just to here from you my friend.
I'd feared the worst had happened.
We can rebuild somehow.
At least your not in a tiny room.:eek:
:green_heart:

Stay safe
Bill

Gooooooood I'm glad you responded... I'm sure you can imagine all the thoughts flying through our heads. Is there going to be a follow up like court or anything or is everything said and done? Oh and idk if you'll chuckle at it ...but when you first posted they cut the plants and all... I was thinking well at least they left the stumps of the plants to shove up your neighbors arse.:cheesygrinsmiley:....cut for they're pleasure

I'm still gobsmacked - they broke into your house and stole your property ffs
Not even honest crooks, just mindless bigots
Apparently if cops bring the dog and dog marks the door, then thats enough for the search warrant… which is fucking crazy. Wondering how do they even have resources for that kind of shit when there would be some real work for them to do.
Cops had called the landlords and someone went there to open my door for them.

I didn’t even post the pics (as it might be too offtopic?) from the kitchen/living room… It was basicly just like from the movies. I had one ”stash” above the fridge in a small nook. They had pulled off the power and moved the whole fridge as they thought there might be something behind it.

I'm so glad just to here from you my friend.
I'd feared the worst had happened.
We can rebuild somehow.
At least your not in a tiny room.:eek:
:green_heart:

Stay safe
Bill
Hey Bill, thanks for the care. I really appreciate it brother! :love:

I guess the rebuild is the only option to keep me on the track.
All the fancy stuff is gone and so is the sweet ”glamour” of the cultivation right now.

And apologies for my absence for the past week. I’ve been safe at home.
I’ve just had hard times to open up this whole forum, not to mention browsing my plant pics. :(

I'm really glad to hear from you Verb I've been thinking about you all week. You take care of you and yours right now. This will all be here when you're ready to put it back together. Much love brother.

Gooooooood I'm glad you responded... I'm sure you can imagine all the thoughts flying through our heads. Is there going to be a follow up like court or anything or is everything said and done?
I’ve no idea what the cops/prosecutor is up to.
At the weekend called my lawyer and asked how this is going to proceed. But he couldn’t say nothing as cops haven’t finished the record yet.
I guess they still would want to hear me about the matter. If it goes to the court and they tryna prolong my old sentence, well then I’m totally fucked.
Oh and idk if you'll chuckle at it ...but when you first posted they cut the plants and all... I was thinking well at least they left the stumps of the plants to shove up your neighbors arse.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Lol. This fucktard neighbor lives just under my flat on the ground floor. Thought I’ll dump the used soil/coco and shitty res water all over his small yard. Theres beer cans and wine bottles everywhere so he prob wouldn’t even see the difference.

I'm really glad to hear from you Verb I've been thinking about you all week. You take care of you and yours right now. This will all be here when you're ready to put it back together. Much love brother.
Thank you brother. That means a lot to me. :love:

Apparently if cops bring the dog and dog marks the door, then thats enough for the search warrant… which is fucking crazy. Wondering how do they even have resources for that kind of shit when there would be some real work for them to do.
Cops had called the landlords and someone went there to open my door for them.

I didn’t even post the pics (as it might be too offtopic?) from the kitchen/living room… It was basicly just like from the movies. I had one ”stash” above the fridge in a small nook. They had pulled off the power and moved the whole fridge as they thought there might be something behind it.

Hey Bill, thanks for the care. I really appreciate it brother! :love:

I guess the rebuild is the only option to keep me on the track.
All the fancy stuff is gone and so is the sweet ”glamour” of the cultivation right now.

And apologies for my absence for the past week. I’ve been safe at home.
I’ve just had hard times to open up this whole forum, not to mention browsing my plant pics. :(
No apologies necessary my friend.
Let that be a lesson to people in apartment buildings.
Take some trim and rub it on all the fire doors in your apartment then all the doors on your floor.
After a while they will get fed up and fek off.
Sprinkle it everywhere to confuse their dogs.
I'm just glad you are safe. :love:

:Namaste:
Bill

No apologies necessary my friend.
Let that be a lesson to people in apartment buildings.
Take some trim and rub it on all the fire doors in your apartment then all the doors on your floor.
After a while they will get fed up and fek off.
Sprinkle it everywhere to confuse their dogs.
I'm just glad you are safe. :love:

:Namaste:
Bill
Better still, share some bud with your neighbours so you're all in it together :cool:

Back
Top Bottom