Spring's 2nd auto Grow under CFL's. Auto Bomb and Big Bang Auto

ISmokes,
I want too push 4 girls at a time again. The wife asked me to keep it slow around the holidays. I looked at GLR before. If I could get it right with a timer I would probably try it. Im gonna germ both the reg's that come free. Might try the DWC set up again. No more Coco... I'll transplant this time. I looked at my girls through a 40x microscope and did not see any mites. Can you go back to my recent pick and see what you think? Probably the pic.

ISmokes,
I want too push 4 girls at a time again. The wife asked me to keep it slow around the holidays. I looked at GLR before. If I could get it right with a timer I would probably try it. Im gonna germ both the reg's that come free. Might try the DWC set up again. No more Coco... I'll transplant this time. I looked at my girls through a 40x microscope and did not see any mites. Can you go back to my recent pick and see what you think? Probably the pic.
I just switched to GLR after seeing the results of it at BIDs...AMAZING...he said he won't veg any other way...there is a great article/blog by Twelve12that covers it in detail with the Pros and Cons discussed.:cheesygrinsmiley: Very interesting read:reading420magazine:

yaay, 2 more plants :) lol.. I don't know about mites man, your plants don't look like they have any pests to me. I've never dealt with pests so I don't even know what to look for. Gairbud should have been more specific with his response instead of going directly to solutions and home made pesticides lol.

yaay, 2 more plants :) lol.. I don't know about mites man, your plants don't look like they have any pests to me. I've never dealt with pests so I don't even know what to look for. Gairbud should have been more specific with his response instead of going directly to solutions and home made pesticides lol.
Here is what got into my outdoor grow this year...
Pests.jpg
One white fly and lots of mites. I had someone say they had never seen mites like these before...I hate pests!:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

Yeah man! Came out of left field!! Got me nervous as shit for a few days. I have read some of Gaibud's posts. Really has some experience. I love the super auto talk! I know a few folks that breed auto's. Damn good ones at that. Waiting on a private sale. Soon very soon.

I looked again with my scope. Not seeing anything. Thats good!

The purple is now present on both girls. So either it is not a P deficiency, I have nute lock, or the swing in temps I have noticed the past week have caused it. My temps with lights off can get down to 73 and as high as 86 with lights on. I tried the Bat guano with a high P number.

This time it is creeping to the sugar leaves faster than before. This again could be the temps. The temps were much more stable with more plants in the tent. I'm not crying over it but I do not want this to hurt yield or make my buds look crazy! I'm cool with Purple Buds though!

X thank you! Your blog and your posts are always of tremendous help for me. They're organized, and straight to the point. I used your harvest tips to chop my first grow, I picked up himidipaks for curing and storage (i love them!), made some brownies, and now most probably going to use some of your tips on pest prevention. I'm forcing you into my next journal, I'm afraid you don't have a choice on this one my friend. LOL. :)
I'm just kidding of course, just letting you know I value your input to this website, and I'm sure a lot more people are making use of your tips than you might know :thumb:

you need light like a 400 watt hps for the plants to grow good
Apparently you haven't spent time looking at the CFL grows that have been posted here...For plants to grow WELL they need the amount of light for the required space. CFLs are MORE than adequate for plants to thrive. I suggest a multispectum configuration for veg and then 30K for bloom cycle. Although I set up a tent for blooming and am using a 400wHPS in there, I have had some success with CFLs also. :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom