Spring's 2nd auto Grow under CFL's. Auto Bomb and Big Bang Auto

Great ideas but I had so little notice. I have never seen the device that was used. It was called an E-screener. Take the pee cup and place it in the round little scanner. Hooked up through an usb cable. Damn thing reads the urine, time stamps it, and sends the data to a lab in Kansas for confirmation. The urine and cup are then destroyed. No chain of custody or anything. The paper work said instant! They wouldn't tell me if it was good or not. Legal issues I suppose. Ill know by Mon.

:bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails:

It's so f'd up how somebody who just smokes cannabis has to hide it like that. YaY Colorado and Washington! They're setting an example for the rest. I know my state will be the last to legalize, I should move :lot-o-toke: It's ridiculous, I smoke to relieve anxiety not create it.

Great ideas but I had so little notice. I have never seen the device that was used. It was called an E-screener. Take the pee cup and place it in the round little scanner. Hooked up through an usb cable. Damn thing reads the urine, time stamps it, and sends the data to a lab in Kansas for confirmation. The urine and cup are then destroyed. No chain of custody or anything. The paper work said instant! They wouldn't tell me if it was good or not. Legal issues I suppose. Ill know by Mon.
Damn! :thedoubletake: Never seen anything like that before.
Fingers crossed for ya bud! :bitingnails:

There's an industry I would love to see the demise of - those f*cking pee testers. The only people it catches are using the tamest "drug". Everyone doing alcohol - or worse (wait, is there anything worse than alcohol?) is fine. What a joke! Wish you'd have had more time...

:goodluck: :cheer:

There's an industry I would love to see the demise of - those f*cking pee testers. The only people it catches are using the tamest "drug". Everyone doing alcohol - or worse (wait, is there anything worse than alcohol?) is fine. What a joke! Wish you'd have had more time...

:goodluck: :cheer:

Exactly Xlr8! It's like picking on the weaker kid on the playground. It's the easiest target.
Most other substances are excreted from the body in a matter of days. THC, being a fat soluble compound, hangs out in fatty tissue for
@ a month on avg.

It's all a racket.

Fingers still crossed. Three of my seeds are now seedlings!! They are all under light. The reg is getting some sun. Its been real nice in South Florida. This Journal is so short! I will be starting a new one within the week. The AB an BB are very close to harvest.

Fingers still crossed. Three of my seeds are now seedlings!! They are all under light. The reg is getting some sun. Its been real nice in South Florida. This Journal is so short! I will be starting a new one within the week. The AB an BB are very close to harvest.
My sister in law said it was in the eighties in Deltona:cheesygrinsmiley: Good luck with the new babies! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yes sir it is! Question: Two of these girls are regs and I have never grown them before. Will it hurt if they get 24 hours of light then drop to 18/6 before 12/12? I ask because one of them gets put outside from morning to sunset then inside under T8's for the night.

You will be fine cutting the light but I would do it gradually. 24/0 22/2 20/4 18/6 over a few weeks. Light stress could cause hermie.

I suppose GLR could work. I'm giving this girl outside light for a month then bringing her in. Have no choice. Just wanted to try and see the differences sunlight makes during veg. I am just afraid that the 9 to 10 hour days would throw her into flower right away. Not used to regulars.

Yeh I wouldn't trust keeping them outside all the time. They'll probably start flowering, and then reveg near the end because days are actually getting longer now? At this time, night is longer than day so it's bloom from seed. That first plan you mentioned about bringing them under t5's at night sounds like a good idea :thumb:
I'm no expert but my regs got 24 for a while, glr for a month, 18/6 for a month and still going.. Things look good so far. No hermies obviously because we're in veg, but does this increase their tendency to hermie later in bloom? I don't know..

I suppose GLR could work. I'm giving this girl outside light for a month then bringing her in. Have no choice. Just wanted to try and see the differences sunlight makes during veg. I am just afraid that the 9 to 10 hour days would throw her into flower right away. Not used to regulars.

It will most definitely be flowering from germ. Day and night will be equal again on March 21'sh? right? lol, I remember learning about this stuff a very long time ago. So March 21st = 12/12, anything beyond March 21st is veg. I'm afraid your plant will be sprouted into bloom phase, and then by the time she's almost done, she will reveg as the day gets longer? I don't know, I'm confused.

(*disclaimer- I have absolutely no proof that the following is true. It just feels right to me. I may have read something somewhere, but I can't put a finger on it. Pure intuitive thought. :) so please take or leave this "info" as you see fit.:thumb:)

As long as there is 13-14hrs of continuous light, I think you'll be fine.
Just veg for a couple weeks at least at 1 consistent schedule before you flip and they'll probably get their hormones all settled back again.

I'd be more concerned with erratic changes in light schedule during flower personally.

:blushsmile:

K

your own strain and how to do it: backcrossing to original mother from f1 thru f6,7,8 hybreds male to seed her grows. will give ya less than 10% phenos at the f8 stage for sure. you will have a new and unique strain no one else has. forward crossing will give you the traits your after. new seed male to female of various strains and traits you like. do the forward cross first. inless you have 2 or more strains you like that is already stable[less than 10% phenos] f1 thru f4 will get ya there. this just means keeping good records of your grows. so 10 to 12 grows for a new strain is required all from seeds and keep the f1 mother of the first f4 you like and a male from its first seed grow. and grow seed. once you get to f6 it can be stable at that point but f7 and f8 will garentee it.this can be done in less than 18 months if ya know what your doing and only crossing 2 to 3 strains max.

Generally speaking, as far as flower or veg goes, it doesn't really matter how much light* they get, it's how much dark. Typically, you want at least 12 hours of uninterrupted darkness for bloom. GLR works in part, because the dark periods are interrupted, forcing the plant to stay in veg. Light cycle interruptions/irregularities matter little in veg, but much in bloom, as Korloin pointed out. Changes in the light cycle in bloom should mimic nature to some extent (longer dark periods as grow progresses) or stay consistent (12/12) to avoid hermies. Keep in mind, during natural grow season daylight does diminish as bloom progresses.

* of course the amount of light matters to yield some, but in terms of bloom/not bloom... :)

Thanks guys for the great info. I will probably move her inside with my other seedlings at 18/6. One day I will get a chance to grow outside. Just not now. My wife is not felling Colorado at all! That shit will not go down in Fl for a long time. Too many retired rich folks.

Damn I know she has fungus gnats too. Gonna have to rectify that before placing inside.. I will check my SNS 204 and see if I can use it on seedlings. This will save me form treating all my plants. My other order is in my State so that's a good sign. Ill set them up and go with a new journal. By that time Ill be harvested here.

the yield matters with strain and space. 12/12 will always give ya 2 to 5 times as much for flower cycle. as you can get really big buds and 2 to 5 plants in the same area as one. all 1 giant bud per plant.

Back
Top Bottom