Squeezed Rosin same as RSO?

Well, I squeezed out a little and we have applied a good amount and covered with a bandaid - not sure how long to leave it or if the rosin needs to be decarbed. Optimistically, I should have taken a picture for comparison sake.
On a side note, no responses??? Are you guys really that comfortable with ME treating another living being??? :ciao:

We've been treating it for about 6 days now - I'll get a pic when we change out the bandaid in a day or so. SweetSue tells me that Cajun treated a sore on his scalp every three to four days - it took 28 days.
My biggest problem is weak weed - it takes a lots to get much rosin. Oh well, I guess the ol gal's worth it!! :kiss:

Hey man! My wife has some red spots on her chest, one kinda looked a little white and they hurt her. We are waiting for this to be over to go in to get them check but in the mean time, I've been slathering straight rosin on the spots and wow they have gone down considerably.

The first pic is already after a few treatments and the last pic is today. Gonna put some more on her now. They used to be itchy and painful but they dont seem to bother anymore.
20200425_102021.jpg
20200425_102118.jpg

This is using fresh squeeze but I may try decarbed stuff to see if it helps more

That's kinda what my wifes looked like just worse... I'll take a pic of her chest once the rosin I put on is washed off but it has gone down considerably.

It was red and inflamed and itchy and very irritating for her and now she says it feels like new skin, it's not so rough and itchy. It looks really good.

Keep applying the rosin and that should go away but please keep us updated

I’ve never heard of squeezed rosin being used as a topical wound treatment, but hey... go for it lol. And no, I don’t think rosin is the same as RSO.
RSO uses alcohol to wash the plant material. Rosin is just squeezed out. But I would think both would be too sticky to use as a topical...I spend a lot of time trying to get it to NOT stick to my skin lol.

Back
Top Bottom