Stage 4 lung cancer in remission

Happy shatterday everyone. Thought I would give an update on my wife's cancer. Back in August of 2018 she was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. Small cell. She refused chemo and we settled for imunotheapy which she had all the right markers for it to work. We also put her on a gram a day of RSO and CBD at a ratio of 2 to 1. I made suppositories for her at 2ml of blend to 8ml of olive oil/cocoa. 5 of these a day was and has been the protocol. As of April she is in total remission with a CEA serum of 4.6. If they were checking for cancer and you had these numbers they would worry and would just watch it. The first CEA was at 18 so its was bad. The numbers that they go by are from 0.0 to 4.7 Not quite there but very close. The doctor doesn't think RSO does anything but we have a different understanding. Heck even his nurse thinks it's a good idea. Next appointment is in July so we will see how things are progressing.

Thanks
Bill

Great news Bill!
ADAAD372-ACAA-4D6E-88B2-3CB2234DEDD8.png

That is awesome news to read:woohoo:

Lost my dad to lung cancer just over 3 years ago. One of the most bizarre cases the doctors had ever seen, when we finally found one that knew what it was. Started looking like a blind pimple on his back, which a doctor drained but never checked to see if it were anything else. Kept growing on his back and we went to 3-4 different hospitals before a plastic surgeon pegged what it was. Sadly it was like 4-5 months later, had grown to the size of a cauliflower, growth was rooting into his lungs/lymph nodes and became terminal by then. That was mid August and lost him a week after his birthday in February. Wanted to try him with marijuana and had friends that could get it, but never went forward with it. My grandmother also died of lung cancer (mom’s mom) but that was before I was born and was my moms regret that she had connections from university, but never went through with it. I’m growing to end that cycle, hopefully

That's Awesome news ...sound like she is on a good path . Yes I feel that it is still difficult for doctors to wrap there heads around a natural treatment that works on a desease that takes so many . As in my mind they feel that if this was true they would have been taught this and it would be in use as a common treatment .

Thanks everyone for the nice words. It's been a tuff road but it seems to be working. I did a RSO extraction yesterday and out of 7 oz I got 31 grams. I'm satisfied with that plus what I'm really satisfied about is the distiller i bought for everclear recovery. Everclear us so dam expensive so recovery is the only way to do it. Since i bought it i have done 3 extractions starting with 1 gallon of everclear. I still have just over a half of gallon left. This is wirking

WooHoo Bill! Give her a big hug from me. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Cajun said we were cutting edge. Kinda sad that this is still the case. :straightface:

I’ll be pulling out my distiller for the batch I’m making this week. Being able to recover so much alcohol is a blessing. It also allows me to distill Everclear 151 to something more capable of a more efficient quick wash.

I'm glad she is doing well, whatever the reason. I'm certain the RSO is hurting nothing.

I'm glad she is doing well, whatever the reason. I'm certain the RSO is hurting nothing.

We know the reason she’s feeling better. :laughtwo:

Short update: My wife just had a ct scan and they found basically nothing and her CEA was at 2.5 which is in the normal range. We see the doc next week to get the story but it's looking good.
Bill

Good fryday Nunyabiz
The doc doesnt think RSO does anything. She is also on an immunotherapy drug so that what he thinks is doing it. We really dont care what he thinks.

Back
Top Bottom