Staker's 2017: SSSDH, Killer Purps, Dolato, Candyland & Breeder's Test Grows

Always such great strains in your garden. That Chem D is a heavy girl.

You really have all the building blocks of Western Coast cannabis now :) Sour D is a top notch sativa hybrid. I was actually surprised how euphoric and clear-headed it was when I smoked it. It's a heavy yielder too. As far as OGK is concerned there are hundred cuts floating around and most of them are S25 or similar :laugh: I heard Kevin Jodrey talking yesterday that original OGK wasn't actually that potent, she scratched 18-19% THc and only inbreeding madw it into a monster. Is yours a lemon or piney cut?

Man that is one hell of a line up bud! All sorts of envious over here lol.

Thanks big guy, I've hit the lottery -- these ladies are way out of my league. :yummy: Hope I get some winners in these seeds too. The SSH is popped, Slurry#2 is up too. :Namaste:

lol grow your ass off that's what im doing to you got all kinds of variety going on there im sure your having a ball growing those sounds like some interesting strains are we going to be seeing them or is this going to be a ghost grow lol im going to start some copper chem and a couple dosi d and I was gifted some seeds that are kurple fantasy x white querkle I want to try a couple of those and see what happens he said it was some real potent smoke will see well have a good one my brother!:D

I'll post some pics for sure. I almost grabbed the Copper Chem, but I knew the cut was coming, it looks amazing. Hope you catch a winner. :Namaste:

Always such great strains in your garden. That Chem D is a heavy girl.

She was beasty... I didn't weight it out, but probably around a HP, she filled a good bit of 2 gallon jars.:cool: Finally cured enough, she smokes much smoother. Still hits nicely. I have been turning to the Diesel though more, until late night, then I really like the D. Puts me in a dreamy place with just enough UP... you could smoke for hours all night, like hash.

You really have all the building blocks of Western Coast cannabis now :) Sour D is a top notch sativa hybrid. I was actually surprised how euphoric and clear-headed it was when I smoked it. It's a heavy yielder too. As far as OGK is concerned there are hundred cuts floating around and most of them are S25 or similar :laugh: I heard Kevin Jodrey talking yesterday that original OGK wasn't actually that potent, she scratched 18-19% THc and only inbreeding madw it into a monster. Is yours a lemon or piney cut?

Just need some SK1. :hmmmm: Sounds like you had the real Sour. Very soaring sativa euphoric high, and for 77-88 days, she better put out lol. My first run of her is a single girl that's about 5 days in 14"/35cm. She's not even showing stigmas yet. She's got huge stank and high vigor. I'm rushing her to flower, so she finishes on Christmas, 85 days. I hope she gets her feet under her, and I can lush her up in flower. The original mid/late 90s OG, I can believe she started out with 19%. I'll post some pics of some of the nugs, this cut is said to be ~25%. The Wedding Cake will kill it on resin, and may pack as much or more punch, but the high of the OG is so much better. I didn't get lemon taste from her, but maybe a sour citrus maybe, and not really a pine, but a green/olive OG taste, and a complex coffee like finish. Taste lingers, coats the mouth, real strong after a couple months cure. I have a cut finally rooted, so might grow out the mother... maybe I'll get a better oil/flavor profile on her. :yummy: The high is truly top notch. Hope I can save some til some of the JoshD OG is ready to smoke.

Chem made a hella plant.. I'm just starting one in flower from HSO.. Hope she's turn into that much of a bush.

Congrats on the cut... Keepem Green

Chem made a hella plant.. I'm just starting one in flower from HSO.. Hope she's turn into that much of a bush.

Congrats on the cut... Keepem Green

Chem is my favorite family of plants. There's just a quality of the high that works for some. Lots' of us with banged up heads like Chem plants. Hope you catch a buzz when she's done man. :Namaste:

It's a bit of a jungle, 6 plants in there right now, some are smaller, some are pfb.

I'm liking this mix, which is a reversion to about 2 generations ago. I dialed back the Ca a bit so that I wasn't pushing pH too high in the solid part of the medium, and used less organic matter adds but with higher soil to coco ratio, and lower aeration.

I rushed these plants, because I procrastinate and then have to play catch up, as usual. Some got kinda tall lol ~5 feet. Smell on these is coming real nicely, and color is looking pretty close to where I'd like. Been using Procidic every 7 days, so far no PM despite 80RH for days as the rains just kept coming.

Wedding Cake 34F.... obscene stretch, and obscene frost. Smell is coming on now. Dark and Skunky maybe.
IMG_2806.jpg

IMG_2809.jpg
IMG_2812.jpg

GMO Day 34F She went for the ceiling, I think I clipped her highest top so she'd fit.
IMG_2813.jpg

Josh D OG Day 34, you can see the tall GMO in the back. She's growing like an OG. She's hooked in and is in hard flower. Fairly easy to grow for an OG, should yield OK too. Smell is ramping up. Not quite as dark as she appears here.
IMG_2802.jpg
IMG_2803.jpg
IMG_2804.jpg
IMG_2805.jpg

Daywrecker Day 36F, I really like this cut. Original Diesel, she's getting long in the tooth, but wow, she's still pretty dam great. Nice sized bush here, but still manageable, with about perfect color for her age.

IMG_2800.jpg
IMG_2808.jpg

Always loved this part of flower. Enjoy your gardens. :Namaste:

Damn bro! You're killing it again. Is that 34 to 36 days 12/12 or bloom?

Damn bro! You're killing it again. Is that 34 to 36 days 12/12 or bloom?

So far so good brother, fingers crossed. :cool: I'm counting from the flip.

Flipped
O.Diesel, Sept 3
GMO, Sept 5
Josh OGK, Sept 5
Cake Sept 5
ECSD, Oct 1

You have some beautiful plants. I can't believe I've never been here, I hope you don't mind if I pull up a seat.

Thanks Neiko! Please do brother, you know everyone... it's all casual here. :high-five: Growing mostly organic, 80/20 soil/coco, custom high brix. :surf:

dam your tearing it up as usual nice plants cs im with you I love the mid flower everything is cranking on changes everyday is that wedding cake a cut from skunk or is that from seed she Is impressive hell there all impressive nice work bud!:):Namaste:

Thanks brother. The Wedding Cake is the clone only, a huge gift from Skunk. She's got tremendous vigor and stretch, easy to grow otherwise, fast roots and habit. Someone should cross the Cake to Purple Punch for Wedding Punch if it hasn't been done already.

SSH F2 showing some whorled pyllotaxy from the start. I would guess she'll bounce out of it when she moves to staggered leaf at sex maturity, but if not, and she's a he... I'll be keeping this one around for a bit to see what he does. I can think of some other recessive trait girls that might line up well. Plus that NL5 I haven't figured out a use for. :)

IMG_2827.JPG

So far so good brother, fingers crossed. :cool: I'm counting from the flip.

Flipped
O.Diesel, Sept 3
GMO, Sept 5
Josh OGK, Sept 5
Cake Sept 5
ECSD, Oct 1

Thanks Neiko! Please do brother, you know everyone... it's all casual here. :high-five: Growing mostly organic, 80/20 soil/coco, custom high brix. :surf:

Thanks brother. The Wedding Cake is the clone only, a huge gift from Skunk. She's got tremendous vigor and stretch, easy to grow otherwise, fast roots and habit. Someone should cross the Cake to Purple Punch for Wedding Punch if it hasn't been done already.

SSH F2 showing some whorled pyllotaxy from the start. I would guess she'll bounce out of it when she moves to staggered leaf at sex maturity, but if not, and she's a he... I'll be keeping this one around for a bit to see what he does. I can think of some other recessive trait girls that might line up well. Plus that NL5 I haven't figured out a use for. :)

IMG_2827.JPG
that's the second one of those ive seen today bob brown has one something like that to!

That's impressive bud development then. I've got lime chlorosis at the moment, so my plants have stalled a bit. I've dropped pH way down to try and correct. Will foliar with Formulex on Friday as well.

That's impressive bud development then. I've got lime chlorosis at the moment, so my plants have stalled a bit. I've dropped pH way down to try and correct. Will foliar with Formulex on Friday as well.

Dam, thanks, I was thinking they were a bit small, so I went back and looked at prior runs, and they are just a little behind. They didn't do much for the first several days, some not even showing preflowers for 7 days then slowly starting to flower. The GMO went in a few days after the others too, but I don't remember how many days, she's probably 3-5 days younger than what I posted, but I'll just estimate 3 and adjust. In the end, it won't matter too much, I pull by eye/nose more than anything else, and a couple of days either way won't throw my timing off.

What's your main issue, water? Too much lime? Lockout..? Foliar is the best cheat out there, hit them every 3-5 if they aren't getting it elsewhere til you get them through, especially in coco. I'm sure you'll get it sorted. :Namaste:

that's the second one of those ive seen today bob brown has one something like that to!

Rare to see a whorled plant from the get go. I don't think it a polyploid, just a whorled set plant. She should throw three leafs per node until she matures. Some grow out of it at preflower, some don't. This one may not since it's from the very first set. It would be cool if it's a he. I'll hit some girls up and keep him around for a while. :)

Just FYI

If you _search'_ "Whorled Phyllotaxy" ... most all plants leaf sets work. Leafs=Whorled. Cannabis has all.
If you _search_"Polyploid" ... plants, that will have multiple pholem/xylem and buds that run and swell sideways.

Poly is anything more than norm. :Namaste:

Symbiotic hit Wedding Cake with their Purple punch 2.0 male and sold it as Wedding Crasher. I have a few of the seeds I am yet to run. I think Seedjunky may have then hit the wedding crasher with either cake or PP and called it wedding punch. I cant remember, but someone has been working on that cross. Your girls all look good to me bud. Excited to see how the ECSD developes for you as she goes on.

Symbiotic hit Wedding Cake with their Purple punch 2.0 male and sold it as Wedding Crasher. I have a few of the seeds I am yet to run. I think Seedjunky may have then hit the wedding crasher with either cake or PP and called it wedding punch. I cant remember, but someone has been working on that cross. Your girls all look good to me bud. Excited to see how the ECSD developes for you as she goes on.

Ha, figures! I’m hoping the sour likes my mix, so far so good. I switched the one I have going from hydro/coco to organic/soil and she didn’t complain too much, and is now in hard stretch.

Flowers are only slightly behind, but I dropped from 1000w to 600w and I can barely tell the difference.

GMO grew a sack down low, not sure if was a light issue, due to reworked intake, but regardless, she blew some lady spunk at JoshD and maybe the cake too... maybe a dozen or so seeds in some lowers. Normally I’d be Irritated, but in this case I’m pretty happy with it :)

Here's the Sour at day 15 flower, just started to show stigmas a couple days ago, she's making some little budlet, and is starting to stretch. If this is her, she should stretch pretty dam hard. Flowerd from12" Veg state. I'm expecting about 300-400%.

If you look close you can see some leaf margin wrinkling. That is her transition from coco/salt based feed to soil. If all else is good, it isn't that hard to do. I do feed with salts for a while after till transitioned. Just enough to wet her little ball of coco, till she's past it. All of this run, were plants originally in coco. They don't really skip a beat.

DSC_0744.jpg

This one sure is pretty to grow. I took these in the tent... I wasn't planning on showing these off, but they still look pretty dam good.

Wedding cake is a Ca hog for sure, you'll see some spots on a couple leafs. I won't change anything though, that's about ideal for what I like. After reaching what I could to max out the nutritional density, I've been backing off to see what changes that brings.

Wedding Cake. Day 40

DSC_0754.jpg
DSC_0746.jpg
DSC_0747.jpg
DSC_0753.jpg

And not to foget, this is some really great weed to smoke. I did miss it. No one grows it anymore it's old news around here, it's been beat to death everywhere. But, but, but... it's coming out of my own garden, grown with care. High is really euphoric. So if you have broken chemical levels and need some good feels, this girl should be HIGH on your list. ;)

Original Diesel, aka Daywrecker day 42f. We also used to call this Headwreck locally. Old school local strains.
DSC_0745.jpg

Peace and pots y'all. :)

Back
Top Bottom