Staker's 2017: SSSDH, Killer Purps, Dolato, Candyland & Breeder's Test Grows

So you finally decided to grace us with your presence? ;)

Where've you been man?

That musta been a hella hit.. Took a trip never left the farm.. Hope all is good.... Sounds like it....

I new you were still going strong with your garden sounds like some nice stuff good to have you back in the game bud!:peace:

I can't NOT grow, I'd have to actually buy weed, and I just can't bring myself to do it. :) Great to see old friends. :high-five:

Fine evening to ya Dusty. I'll get over to see whatcha all got cooking, hope it's all green brother. :surf:

Gday mate, nice to meet you...welcome... You'll find lots here willing to help.. Is this your first grow? Besk of luck :rofl::passitleft:

Man, it wouldn't be the same without you. :rofl:

Don't ever change.

Good to see you around man! I almost posted here again yesterday but figured you would be by in your own time. I hope you have the real deal ECSD this time bud! I have still been on the look out for it. Do you still have a cut of the Chem D going?

Hola big guy! Glad to be back. :Namaste: I'm hoping it's the cut too, but even if it isn't, it straight reeks so it's gotta be something nice. Taking clones from the cut i mothered out a bit, then she'll go in, so soon. Still got the D, and will post some pics of the last one to finish. :thumb:

So you finally decided to grace us with your presence? ;)

Where've you been man?

Hey B! Yeah, you know, I figured I'd back come in here... and talk some shit, then fuck off for a few months again :rofl:
Was burnt out with the pics, and plants, with work and being old it was a bit of work. I'm planning on chilling for a bit, and catching up on what y'all are doing... and will post some cell pix here and there till I get something worth showing. Wedding cake is looking like she might be thick ;)

That musta been a hella hit.. Took a trip never left the farm.. Hope all is good.... Sounds like it....

I think I could get you high lol. Wife had a friend over a few weeks ago. Maybe three puffs of Diesel or SFV not sure, and he faceplanted while trying to walk to the couch. Just passed the fuck out while walking :rofl:

Alls great here Wood, hoping for the same for you and the Miss. :passitleft:

I know you've been searching for that ECSD for a while. Hope this is the one. Good to have you back. :bongrip:

Thanks Jim, It sure would be something. Just 80 short days of flower lol, and I'll get to try her out. Great to be back. :roorrip:

Having something that straight reeks is always a plus! I am glad you kept the D around. Have you got her dialed in to where you want her yet? Any other issues with PM? I keep seeing people running the wedding cake and it always looks stunning. She is supposed to yield very well too. I see Skunk post over on IG and his is always looking fantastic!

Oh I got ahold of some Dolato S1 seeds. The first one got eaten and the second one moved along nicely. She did not look as nice as yours did, but she was a frosty, happy girl!

Yeah, I get that. Stick around a little before you fuck off again. LOL

Hey man, a come back like that calls for a joint :passitleft:

Yeah, I get that. Stick around a little before you fuck off again. LOL

See, it happened again. :rofl:
Hey man, a come back like that calls for a joint :passitleft:

Thanks brother, there should be something around here we can light on fire :passitleft::bong: I'll be lurking around, hope your indoor is giving you some great smoke. :Namaste:

Thanks sticky!

She's looking great man, frosty chunky and potent! :green_heart:

A home run. :)

So I've been having some fun with the new girls. Going to post a couple pics here and there, nothing is really organized, so I'll just drop some.

OGK clone from June. About 63 days here I'd guess. First time finishing a pure OG out. She holds N, so it took about 4 weeks to fade her out. Next time I'll stop all N after 30 days. Potent as hell.

I have a Josh D clone at 30 days now, and will post some of her soon.

DSC_0738 2.jpg
She faded, finally at the end. Still could have been a bit yellower :)
DSC_0742.JPG

GMO clone, she's a blingy one. Aside from massive stretch, easy to grow, and strong as hell. Doesn't ring my bell the way it does others, but still a great cut.
IMG_2267 2.jpg

This was the OGK around 30 days in. I maxed out the nutrient density completely. Overstuffed imo, so it was hard to fade. I picked these two shots to show how thick and waxy she was. This run, I'm using more soil, less coco, and will not load her up to such a density, so she'll fade out and finish better. It's a different cut/clone, but I'm expecting her to grow the same.

Slurricane#2 broke ground today.
(2) SSH F2 from Skunk also did. :)

ECSD (hopefully) also in Day 3 flower today. She was 12" going in hahahaha, should be 5' when done. Wedding cake is going to be something to see too. :Namaste:
IMG_1991 2.jpg
IMG_1994 2.jpg

ChemD in a 10g pot.. finished at 68. She filled a couple jars. :)

IMG_2223.jpg

Some Original Diesel.. what a great cut. I've been smoking it more than most of the others. It's a blast of instand euphoria .... and goes straight up. She dosen't develop into as great a stone as others, but her front end is top notch. Smell is very much like ecsd, but it's not as strong or dank. Some similar growth habits... I can't believe I get to grow these legends. :)
IMG_2293.jpg

very nice cs that chem doggy oh ya!:)

Hell yeah. It's been fun growing the clones, and my library is getting larger. I was gifted NL#5 as well, so I'll fit her in somewhere to get an idea of what she's like on her own. JoshD OGK is in flower now, along with GMO, Wedding Cake and ECSD, and a fat ODiesel. Next is some SSH F2 (seed from Skunk), ECSD clone, Slurry (seed via IHG), SFVxSSH (seed from Skunk), NL5 clone, and maybe some Lemon Lime Punch and a Gas Leak. Time to grow grow grow before the summer comes again. :)

Hell yeah. It's been fun growing the clones, and my library is getting larger. I was gifted NL#5 as well, so I'll fit her in somewhere to get an idea of what she's like on her own. JoshD OGK is in flower now, along with GMO, Wedding Cake and ECSD, and a fat ODiesel. Next is some SSH F2 (seed from Skunk), ECSD clone, Slurry (seed via IHG), SFVxSSH (seed from Skunk), NL5 clone, and maybe some Lemon Lime Punch and a Gas Leak. Time to grow grow grow before the summer comes again. :)
Man that is one hell of a line up bud! All sorts of envious over here lol.

lol grow your ass off that's what im doing to you got all kinds of variety going on there im sure your having a ball growing those sounds like some interesting strains are we going to be seeing them or is this going to be a ghost grow lol im going to start some copper chem and a couple dosi d and I was gifted some seeds that are kurple fantasy x white querkle I want to try a couple of those and see what happens he said it was some real potent smoke will see well have a good one my brother!:D

Back
Top Bottom