Staker's 2017: SSSDH, Killer Purps, Dolato, Candyland & Breeder's Test Grows

Sometimes, shit just goes the way it goes, and when it works out in your favor, it's a good day. Love me a happy buzz. SSH is much like that, but it's not overwhelming, unless you pile it on. :)

Will try to get her in the mix this fall. :yummy::Namaste:
was wondering if you liked it enough to take the chance on one in your mix of killers i will say youll like the way they grow fans with long stems on them pointing almost straight up real vigorous,im going to do a couple chem crosses this fall i will be referring to notes with those and likely you to lol!:cool:

Hard to run anything else when there are such cool new toys :) GMO cookies has me excited, but she's probably not liking the violent coco to soil/coco transplant she got. I have done it before, but this time, I washed out a lot of the coco. I know I went a little too far, a few strands were lost. I hope I didn't damage her too much. Diesels are stretching like crazy, and are about to budset. Going to reek for sure :ganjamon:

I've heard of sativa strains need to go amber, but haven't yet seen it. When completely dried, and with a light cure I can see them being that amber though.

I have a few dozen of these seeds, so I figure I'd learn what I could by running as many as I could, without really keeping any. If I find something I really like, I'll just have to keep planting till I see something close. The real find would be a male, cuz I could dust some ladies and get old school male and females. I did try an 80 day pheno of SSH and it was quite nice and clear.

are you not using MH lighting to finish them off?

are you not using MH lighting to finish them off?

I do have a 1000w MH, but I don't use it that much. I usually run the 1K HPS, and I've got 240w Vero COB white LED side/angled light on them. I swear I don't get any extra weight from having the LED, but I think it helps put the frosting on them, and helps finish them. Last run I dimmed it mid cycle to give a more red color in hard flower, then turned it back up at the end. They seemed to respond well to it, I swear they swelled earlier. But then it seems like they kinda stalled and finished at the same size and days anyway. Except that sativa that could have gone longer, she didn't stall at all. Dunno, might have been my timing. I have new ones going in and out now, so I'll just leave them all on, but will try dimming them again when I start back up, and they're all on the same cycle.

Ripping the Chem tonight, it's different this run. Ended up having to pull her 4-5 days earlier than I wanted, she's greener than last run, so it's a bit more bitter in the smoke. It's still curing though, and changing. Next run I hope to split the difference. Go 68 days, yellowed to hell, but still light green right near the cola. She's a K monster anyways, so this Langbeniete is just the thing for her. I'll tailor an approx soil saturation concentration that favors her needs, and then input just slightly more broadband to keep her happy. I suspect she might want as low as 3:1Ca:Mg. Crazy crazy girl, she's pissy here too.
Chem-d clone 34 of 12s. You can see the leaf fuckery has started, dam princess:rofl:
Aka some deficiencies and some Variegation - It's fine, I don't want her too green at finish anyway. But she's going to get another kick of Mg,P&K.

Sheesh, you're flooding her with K and she's still doing that? :hmmmm:

Have you thought about soil temps, or anything that limits uptake? Although, if it was hydro bred, it might actually need that much. Dunno. What a hog. Nice shine though. :love:

Dayum....She's something. Top work here CS

full

Sheesh, you're flooding her with K and she's still doing that? :hmmmm:

Have you thought about soil temps, or anything that limits uptake? Although, if it was hydro bred, it might actually need that much. Dunno. What a hog. Nice shine though. :love:

LOL, yeah, she does shine and brix pretty easy. Everything else, she's picky about.

She's probably been in coco and salts for most of her nearly two decades of life, in addition to being more of an indoor/hydro bred indica. I could and will grow her in coco/ionics, but I still want to get her to where I want her in my mix, which will show me what she wants, as I know what I've got in there. She won't have the right flavor or smell if I bury her too much with synths in soil. So, I do my best to keep her a little hungry but fed, and let the organics to most of the heavy lifting.

If I push too hard on the Mg, to keep her green, she will push out K defics. I'm hoping that with new amendments, I can dial in her N:Ca:Mg:K in the soil, with less Calcium, more Mg and some added K. Then I can just hit the notes of what she's missing with very low ppm ionics, or organics. For fertigations, I have RAW K, RAW P, K-Humate etc, so just a pinch of newt and dragons ass and she should be happy. I do have a PK boost too if needed. Next run, third times a charm. :cough: Huge pig lol.

She is a beast!

She's like Kid from Kid and play ;) She's packing on more resin than last time too. Heat and higher RH are really making her stink too. If I can just keep away the pests and blights. :Namaste:

That's a sweet-ass bush there.

GL and Keepem Green

A mother's time to shine, I took some cuts and pushed her in. :) I hope I can keep the pests away, pretty sure I can keep her happy enough to fill to jars. :yummy:

nice cs theres a lot of bud sights on that girl nice job of keeping an even canopy you always kill it!
:passitleft:Well the new hot chicks keep me on my toes. I don't train much, just a snip here and there, but indica's aren't hard to keep somewhat straight. The Diesel is ummm pretty fucking tall lol. My light is now strapped to the ceiling. :ganjamon:

Dayum....She's something. Top work here CS

Thanks Jim, I'm hoping she'll yield some sweet ass buds. I won't feed her as late this time, so I hope I will be able to improve the flavor on her. She smokes better yellowed out almost completely, but I can't let her get too trashed or she'll loose terps. Trial and error is in effect ;)

Thankz for the kid and play reference, made me look, shattered, I've lost my fresh force crew 'rock me' 12".........
Use that mh, month, on long flowering strains, not needed for short, harvested before required..

Hey there CS, you have a beast there. Nice.. she was a mother in an earlier life??

Former mothers are hard to grow, unruly bitches they can be.

G/L with her, hope she fills your jars. :Namaste:

Thankz for the kid and play reference, made me look, shattered, I've lost my fresh force crew 'rock me' 12".........
Use that mh, month, on long flowering strains, not needed for short, harvested before required..

Hope you find it Grizz, that sucks, vinyl too. :( I'll try that with the MH some time. :Namaste:

Hey there CS, you have a beast there. Nice.. she was a mother in an earlier life??

Former mothers are hard to grow, unruly bitches they can be.

G/L with her, hope she fills your jars. :Namaste:

You know, when I was potting her up, I was thinking - I should have just taken a new cut and grown that out. Instead, I've taken oanld ass mother, that's pissy and set in her ways, and flowered her out. Kek. Oh well, she's doing alright. Just twitchier than usual, but I think she'll finish just fine. I want her beat and yellow when pulled, so by neglect or design lol doesn't really matter ;)

It's update time. ;)
You are right. Things are starting to get more interesting. I'll get some better shots and post them.

GMO - in the big tent now, rushed into flower, she can finish while the others dry and I take break.

One of the shorter Diesels.

ChemD on the left, bagseed Kush in the back, and 3 tall Diesels

:Namaste: I'll get them out for some pics soon :Namaste:

Looking mighty fine.

Stupid question... when you refer to diesel you are referring to ECSD?

Hopefully, she's done going upwards. But you have a nice looking crop in there;

GL and

Back
Top Bottom