Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

I was actually hoping you @overlord would be my High Brix mentor when I decide to pull the trigger. Lol
I know you have been in the game for a minute @overlord so that speaksover volumes in my book.

@Kitchenhawk thanks for the compliment, and I would certainly help you with what I know. But I am an amateur compared to the others here.

Thing is, if they know you have a journal, they will join it, advise, inspire, and help you all they can. Really a great group here with very minimal drama.

@Kitchenhawk thanks for the compliment, and I would certainly help you with what I know. But I am an amateur compared to the others here.

Thing is, if they know you have a journal, they will join it, advise, inspire, and help you all they can. Really a great group here with very minimal drama.
The great group of folks is the only reason I am here. Everybody seems super helpful, and drama free which for me is a breath of fresh air. :love::yahoo:

LOL...you better watch out. You start following me and Overlord, you are going to find yourself getting one of these Spydrx Plus lights!
@Van Stank Yeah I better be careful then. If I buy anymore lights I can go ahead and print myself a 1way ticket to the dog house. Mrs. KH is the boss of this birdie and she wasn't very happy when I surprised her with the last tent I bought. :oops:

The great group of folks is the only reason I am here. Everybody seems super helpful, and drama free which for me is a breath of fresh air. :love::yahoo:

Yeah the whole site is pretty much a great bunch of guys and gals. This is the only place online I can go and not have the desire to choke someone.

Hiya Mr & Mrs Stank......garden is looking great as always......kickin ass y'all!!! Now....pass that bong over here and lemme taste that Cob will ya.:rofl:

:rollit::volcano-smiley:

Northern Lights Flip Day 35, Day 27 With Hairs

Yep, big girls turn tonight. Gave her a small drink this morning, about a gallon and a half of just water. Have been increasing her watering frequency while reducing the amounts to see how she responds (just for my observation, not for any particular reason). I have been kind of alternating the watering zones. I gave her 2 gallons earlier in the week all from the top. 2 days later I gave her a gallon from the saucer below. Today I gave her about a gallon up top and half gallon down low. No real reason or plan, just watching her.

She is really starting to bulk up and fill her buds out. Hoping that there is a lot more bulking up in her! I need her buds to be like the Blue Dream's in order to hit the pound mark off her. I am thinking she will be a bit light unless she kicks it into high gear. I am thinking 12-14 zips off her when she is done.

Her leaves are starting to fade to the light yellow. She is using all that stored energy for the bulk up and finish! That a girl, get big, smelly, fat, and hairy!!! (still staying true to her lineage with little to no real odor). She is a sexy sexy girl!

Well I don't really have a "schedule". I kinda just go by feel/schedule at this point now. Each plant is at a different age in both veg and flower so they all drink differently both in amounts and frequency. If I get to a normal water day and pick her up (except the Northern Lights.....I ain't picking her big ass up) and she doesn't feel ready for a full water, I adjust the amounts and take note of the change in her consumption. But I know the basic "what it takes" amount for each pot size I use. The #2s take a little less than half a gallon. The #5s take a gallon, etc. Takes a couple of weeks in flower to get a feel for each plant. In veg I go til close to dry and then water just to run off.

With this Northern Lights I am kind of getting away from what I was doing before (above) and going to more of a random "nature like" watering pattern. It was a thought that came to one night after medicating......try random waterings on the big girl. So here I am with that.....a couple weeks of random waterings after a more structured approach (again above). I am not sure if it will do anything, bad or good, but it gives me something different to try and observe. Though I am watching her very closely for any signs of her being unhappy.....as well as any signs that I am seeing something positive for it. Tough to tell having never grown her out before. As I say often, I like to tinker with my girls here and there.

Back
Top Bottom