Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

I'm really impressed on your WW and the tech you've used, can't wait to try that out as ive got WW reg seeds on the way not for the mainline but for pleasure too...lol
But well done as your gardens a pleasure to visit, how's the black cherry looking as that's a nice looking strain... anyway mr/ms.Stank the pleasures mine.....have a wonderful weekend.

I'm really impressed on your WW and the tech you've used, can't wait to try that out as ive got WW reg seeds on the way not for the mainline but for pleasure too...lol
But well done as your gardens a pleasure to visit, how's the black cherry looking as that's a nice looking strain... anyway mr/ms.Stank the pleasures mine.....have a wonderful weekend.
Van is doing a fantastic job with the WW! She has been fun to watch and has been obedient, for a change of pace lol. It almost makes me want to put that level of effort in one day....if I can just learn to be more patient, it could be possible. Thanks for the hello and well wishes....we hope you have a great weekend, too!

Cobbing Update

I cracked open the first cob I made which is the Stankberry. Broke off a chunk, about 1.26 grams that I ground up (tough to do if its real wet) and gave a test smoke. It was right at the 3 week cure mark on this cob.

Let me tell you, if you like smoking flower.....you really need to give cobs a try. The smoke.......incredibly smooth. Almost like you aren't smoking or inhaling anything. The taste is different....more flavor and I think I would describe it as sweeter (as is the smell).

It is my intention to give eating a sample a try tomorrow. Will be starting it a bit later than I want to but what the hell, gotta have a little fun. Gonna start out with about .3 grams when I go to eat it. Thats a little lower than the amounts some others are trying but I always like to start off a bit safer and move up. No out of body experience right out the gate for this guy (I hope). I am going to have Ms Stank (who happens to be taking the day off) kind of document the ride for me.

I broke off another 2.5 grams to play around with and sealed the other 37 grams back up in the vacuum sealed bag. Next one I will try will be the Nukehead cob, but that will be next week.

Going to smoke some more of the Stankberry cob now. Love the high off smoking it too....changes it just a little bit.
When I came to 420mag a few weeks ago I was looking for Mason bricks in peoples pots with the high brix grows. Thought they were some sort of nutrient salt lick. Lol and I thought cobs were chip on board LED's. I was scratching my head saying " How do I ferment my weed with my lights." Then I saw people making weed tamales and figured out High Brix was a growing medium method. Lol shows how far out of the loop I was. Anyway someone offered me tobacco seeds once to throw outdoors, but I don't smoke(tobacco), so figured I would grow some outdoors for fun and give it away. Until I read the drying process to make good tobacco. It reminds me a lot of y'alls cobbing in that it is fermented in a temp controlled environment. Anyway that's how they make high dollar cigars, so it only makes sense to me that cobbing can indeed produce a smoother more flavorful smoke. I will have to try it one day along with some Doc High Brix method. I have 5 month supply of nutes to use up first though. This old Dog is learning new tricks and I like it.

Hey KH. Yeah the verbage can be confusing to the uninitiated LOL.

You definitely want to give the cobbing a go. If nothing more for the improved smoke.

My first round of eating was a nice indoctrination. I will be upping to dose to try to find a sweet spot as well as determine if its something I like. I am not sure that the strain I am trying first is the best for eating. Its great for smoking though! I can definitely see a pure sativa being best for eating

When I came to 420mag a few weeks ago I was looking for Mason bricks in peoples pots with the high brix grows. Thought they were some sort of nutrient salt lick. Lol and I thought cobs were chip on board LED's. I was scratching my head saying " How do I ferment my weed with my lights." Then I saw people making weed tamales and figured out High Brix was a growing medium method. Lol shows how far out of the loop I was. Anyway someone offered me tobacco seeds once to throw outdoors, but I don't smoke(tobacco), so figured I would grow some outdoors for fun and give it away. Until I read the drying process to make good tobacco. It reminds me a lot of y'alls cobbing in that it is fermented in a temp controlled environment. Anyway that's how they make high dollar cigars, so it only makes sense to me that cobbing can indeed produce a smoother more flavorful smoke. I will have to try it one day along with some Doc High Brix method. I have 5 month supply of nutes to use up first though. This old Dog is learning new tricks and I like it.

Too many people here whos' opinions I value are loving the cob's. I will do this next harvest for sure.
You know there is thread dedicated to cobbing here. Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure - Fermented Cannabis

I have no regrets ordering Docs kit, took me a minute to start getting the hang of it. Having switched from hydro to high brix, I'll take the ease and higher quality of produce Docs kit provides over hydro any day.

Too many people here whos' opinions I value are loving the cob's. I will do this next harvest for sure.
You know there is thread dedicated to cobbing here. Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure - Fermented Cannabis

I have no regrets ordering Docs kit, took me a minute to start getting the hang of it. Having switched from hydro to high brix, I'll take the ease and higher quality of produce Docs kit provides over hydro any day.
I was actually hoping you @overlord would be my High Brix mentor when I decide to pull the trigger. Lol

I know you have been in the game for a minute @overlord so that speaks volumes in my book.

Back
Top Bottom