Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

I hear alot like that Harlequin... GL
Hey Woody, I can see why a lot of people like it. I think its a great daytime smoke. I get a buzz, but its a completely different kind of buzz. Ultra focus when I smoke it....even the most mundane task like weeding the garden becomes fun. Improves the mood. Its a good smoke. I can see it being my normal daytime smoke when I don't want to get overly high. I think we will have some of the buds from the first harvest tested just see what the numbers are looking like.

That NL is stacking and looking fantastic Stanks, I hope mine can get half as good :D

If it's ok with you I will share a photo or two as mine head further along.

Cheers :rollit:
Share away Partimus.....we love pictures here. And thank you for the kind words!

Hey Woody, I can see why a lot of people like it. I think its a great daytime smoke. I get a buzz, but its a completely different kind of buzz. Ultra focus when I smoke it....even the most mundane task like weeding the garden becomes fun. Improves the mood. Its a good smoke. I can see it being my normal daytime smoke when I don't want to get overly high. I think we will have some of the buds from the first harvest tested just see what the numbers are looking like.
Test it Test it Test it

Now I really want to grow some Harlequin!

Is mentioning the C Cup on 420 magazine taboo? If so I apologize, I did not know.
I don't think so. I think its an award that they hold at various cannabis competitions. Not sure who the voters are though.

White Widow Main-line Veg Day 81

I know its been a while. I have been bad at giving updates on her. I want her to be perfect and I can't seem to get her how I want. She's nice but I have two colas that are lagging behind and I can't seem to get them to catch up. Oh well. She will be getting up-potted and flipped in the next couple days.

Its been a fun experience and a great way to slow growth down if you need to keep a plant smaller. I will definitely do another mainline here in the future. I will probably take a clone off this plant and have it grow out normal just to see how it grows naturally.

Mainlining in my opinion is truly a test of your patience. Probably not for someone that is only running one plant.

The last two pictures show the side by side of the White Widow next to Ms Stank's Hindu Kush. Nice looking canopy for sure.

Thanks Derby. I hope so...trying to get a bit of vertical growth before I flip her. Not sure how much stretch will take place after flip with a main line so I am letting it go a bit before hand. Yield would really be crappy if there is little to no stretch which would piss me off LOL. Better safe than sorry right!!

Thanks Derby. I hope so...trying to get a bit of vertical growth before I flip her. Not sure how much stretch will take place after flip with a main line so I am letting it go a bit before hand. Yield would really be crappy if there is little to no stretch which would piss me off LOL. Better safe than sorry right!!
You have the light and environment so it should stretch nicely. She is going to want to eat a bit. Lol

Yeah hence why I am going to up pot her to a 7 or a 10. Probably just a 7, I don't think I need a 10 for her.

Had to start running the AC again in the grow room (which I hate) but the leaves on the Northern Lights showed signs they didn't like the higher temps I have been getting the last couple days up here.

Back
Top Bottom