Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

I can’t wait to run mine, the old school Hawaiian had the sweetest taste and aroma of any pot I’ve smoked. Would be awesome if it turns out like the stuff from 45 years ago!

Technically its a sensi seeds hindu kush crossed with lowryder#2
AH ok.....Sensi is who Ms Stanks Hindu is from. We had both regs and fems but we ran the fem just due to things being crowded when we dropped it. I would like to run the regs at some point.

Document that the Kona x Columbia for us it sounds extremely interesting. I have 12 Kona Gold beans from Pua Mana Ohana.
I believe that is where his mother plant came from.......Pua Mana Ohana.

Very excited to try it. Never tried anything with either of the two parents in em!

I wanna try their maui. Never smoked it and Ive been told by either you @Pennywise or @Van Stank that theirs is up there with the best
Wasn't me brother....I haven't run anything with any Hawaiian before and I haven't run anything by that breeder, though I look at them a lot LOL.

Should be a nice up high with little or no racy or anxious effects, just remember that some of the old school Sativas had no ceiling. The more you smoke the higher you get, period.

I can’t wait to run mine, the old school Hawaiian had the sweetest taste and aroma of any pot I’ve smoked. Would be awesome if it turns out like the stuff from 45 years ago!
I miss the occasional shipments we used to get in OR from Hawaii

Man...those where the days back in the late 70s early 80s

I need to look at the flowering times of the strain.....figure out how long to let it go.

I have been warned about the Tangie x Ghost Train Haze and how she stretches so I won't let her veg terribly long. Need to make sure that this isn't another one I need to worry about LOL.

I haven't really had many that stretch terribly other than Stankberry. She stretched almost 100% in height. Other than that, I generally only get about 25%-50% on all my strains.

S. Harlequin Seedling Day 3

This little one is an offspring of Ms Stanks pollination of her Harlequin strain (though I suppose it could be a result of nanners on the Blue Dream but I haven't found any seeds on any of the nannering Blue Dream plants).

I like the smoke of the Harlequin so much that I decided to start looking for a decent mom for the strain, one bean at a time. Of course it could end up being male but we will cross that road when we get there.

Last picture is her next to her sibling the African Meltdown. The "S. Harlequin" on the tag is just to denote its our version and not BC Buds. Plus I save all the name tags of each plant we have grown.

I miss the late 70’s so much it’s not funny.

i wasnt even alive in the 70s and i wish i could go back lol

hindu looks awesome ms stank. Love what you have done with her.

excited to see that clone go..ive got some Mulanje Gold from Malberry seeds that i am looking forward to running. Love the oldschool/landrace stuff

I need to look at the flowering times of the strain.....figure out how long to let it go.
This is from the web site talking about the Hawaiian Mayan Gold plant. 10-11 weeks flowering time.

"The only downside is she gets so huge she may get difficult to contain indoors, even your green house or backyard may have a rough time trying to tame her wild spirit as she grows out of control."

Hey Kitchenhawk.....welcome to our little slice of heaven. Glad to see a new face over here.

Watch out with that outdoor gardening and your indoor girls. Easy way to bring some unwanted guests into your grow area. Be careful is my only warning. I brought an infestation of spider mites indoors last summer (likely through working in the outdoor garden without washing up and changing before visiting the girls). Now that the warning is out of the way, welcome to gardening!

What all are you growing? We have 5 or 6 types of maters, two types of taters, a couple types of sweet peas, a couple kinds of cucumbers, summer and winter squash, a couple kinds of carrots and a couple kinds of beets. No corn or beets this year.
Hi. Thanks for the warning and welcome. I am growing 3 types of maters, 5 types of peppers, cucumbers, and some different herbs.

Back
Top Bottom