Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Hey Flash, no problem with the lower buds at all since I gave her a big hair cut a week or so ago. I pulled her branches more open for much better penetration and they are looking better since I did that. I will continue to slowly pluck leaves here and there to improve it. This light does great at making lower buds worth leaving on.

In fact from the pictures even the down sites look as developped as the rest! It s amazing you definitely did a great job!

That is really what I was shooting for as I started training her. I made her so that she has three tiers of colas and I wanted to be able to spread them out so I got optimal penetration. Just a waiting game now.....3-4 more weeks and we will know if we are going to come close to that 'pound' from her.

:passitleft:Heya van!! Happy Monday to you & the.Mrs. Hope this finds both of you high & happy!!! I see you've been bitten by the Cob bug as well!! :goodjob:
Yes sir Scottay!! I am planning on trying a few samples this week. My Stankberry is probably ready for a sample and one of the Nukehead cobs should be ready for a sample as well. Nervous to try the eating for the first time!

The cobs will make a noticeable jump in quality at the 4 week cure mark. Eating them for me so far has been unpredictable. One week .5-.6 grams chewed gives a nice base edible type buzz without KOing you. The next week that same dose may catch you by surprise. It happened to me and it was a little freaky how hard that hit. You can smoke them right after the ferment and get a noticeably different buzz than your jar cured flower. Now that I have several over 4 weeks of curing I've been a little leary to eat them, only because I don't have 10-12 hours a day that I can be on another planet. The smoke is just phenomenal and is my preferred way to use them. I guess just be careful and respect the cob! Have fun!

Hindu Kush Veg Day 56

Ms Stanks girl got a major hair cut yesterday. I have to say I was kind of blown away and impressed with how willing to remove the leaves Ms Stank was with her. I didn't know she was doing it (I was up messing around with the Northern Lights) and was a tad shocked when I saw her.

She has that canopy spread out and very even. I think she is planning on letting it grow out a bit more and then she is going to flip it. She is due for a big drink of water tomorrow. Notice on the last picture, we have an 11 bladed fan leaf. Plant looks incredibly happy and healthy.

Whats up with your Brooklyn Sunrise Shed? Sorry....working my way through the journals I am always behind on and yours is one of them brother.
No problem Van! It's not actually in my thread, it's in our BSA comparative grow. Everything is moving at a snail's pace (except Penny of course!) and we could have used something that moved as fast as your African Meltdown. Particularly since these are autos!

Nice stuff Stanks:D

I’d have to say my current fav and the one I’m always looking for now is the Tangie/GTH. :popcorn:
Alright Newty, I will start taking extra pics of her for you (Like I did for Derby and the Blue Dream :p).

Back
Top Bottom