Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Hi Stank

Could you tell me how the lower bud sites are developing on the Northern light? I like to see how much trimming has to be done to improve harvest. Thanks

Northern Lights Flip Day 30, Day 22 With Hairs

Here is the big girl. She was a bit thirsty before I took the pictures so her leaves weren't as perky as I like for updates but she looks great now. Gave her 2 gallons of ACT along with a bit of top dressing of EWC, Kelp Meal, Seabird Guano, and some more minerals. Hopefully that will help a bit and give her a bit more energy.

She is starting to show a bit of frost as well. Still not a whole lot of odor from her....so she is staying true to that trait. Buds are starting to fill in nicely. Looks like I will have some really nice colas on her.

I had to install the window AC unit this weekend. Temps were getting a bit higher than I like so will be running the AC on hot days when the lights are on.

Epic!:ganjamon::thumb:

morning mr/ms.Stank, still catching up a bit, excuse my ignorance but what is a " maters...?? I know taters/potatos..:hmmmm:
Good morning, Smeegol. Maters = tomatoes. The little critters here love to nibble a little bit on every single one within reach.....which is all of them lol. I may have a solution to prevent them from wreaking havoc on our garden, but it will be something I will try when we move to a more permanent residence.

morning mr/ms.Stank, still catching up a bit, excuse my ignorance but what is a " maters...?? I know taters/potatos..:hmmmm:
Sorry Smeegs, thats my southern nature coming through......maters are tomatoes. Maters, taters, gators....things of the south brother!

that black cherry and the tangie both look very interesting. going to be interesting when you flip that WW as that's going to be a earner I think... I've some WW regs on their way for spring time.
your NL is a thing of beauty as well.

have a great day mr/ms.Stank...
Those two are really picking up steam and will become the focal point of the veg tent here in about a week or so. Once the Widow is gone, I will focus my attention onto these two and see what I can do with them.

I have been warned that the Tangie x Ghost Train Haze is a stretcher so she will probably be grown less and flipped sooner than the Black Cherry Punch.

Nice frost on the BD. Have you determined if she hermies yet?

The NL is a thing of beauty, she looks quite quick too, stacking nicely!
:goodjob:
She did throw out nanners too :( so my breeding project with her is dead. The good news is that the pollen doesn't seem to be viable from her. I didn't find a single seed when I harvested the top half of her mom. I smoked a tester nug of her mom and she's got a kick to her! I liked it for a 3 day dry. Gonna do another one this afternoon/evening.

I do have one more clone off her (BD 1.1) that I might flower out as well if I don't find any seeds on Lil Blue. Its a good yielder (figuring 7+ zips off the mom once I finish harvesting the lower stuff) and I think I am going to like the smoke too.

Hi Stank

Could you tell me how the lower bud sites are developing on the Northern light? I like to see how much trimming has to be done to improve harvest. Thanks
Hey Flash, no problem with the lower buds at all since I gave her a big hair cut a week or so ago. I pulled her branches more open for much better penetration and they are looking better since I did that. I will continue to slowly pluck leaves here and there to improve it. This light does great at making lower buds worth leaving on.

Its going better brother. Thanks for asking and thanks even more for the kind words.

Kind of jacked up my back again Friday and was kind of out of commission for a couple days. Was feeling almost back to normal (for a jacked up back) yesterday so its trending the right way. Supposed to be brutally hot here today.....mid 90s and muggy. Guess I gotta get out and get some of the outdoor garden some water before its too hot. Did about half of them last night but then the skeeters got too damn thick and I ran inside LOL.

Yeah sounds like we got whatever it is that you guys had. You can have that shit LOL. I HATE THE HEAT. Glad I got the AC units mounted (still have one more to do but thats in my bedroom so not as important)

Oh she's a champ! I hate the heat the more than she does so she is usually better at dealing with it than me. She usually has to put on a sweatshirt or something. I am the idiot that shovels snow in shorts, flip flops and T-shirt.

Oh she's a champ! I hate the heat the more than she does so she is usually better at dealing with it than me. She usually has to put on a sweatshirt or something. I am the idiot that shovels snow in shorts, flip flops and T-shirt.
We come from the same school of snow removal lol.

We come from the same school of snow removal lol.
LOL....very nice! Unless its windy and then all bets are off. I can deal with cold temps, just not cold and windy. I gotta bundle up for that stuff.

:passitleft:Heya van!! Happy Monday to you & the.Mrs. Hope this finds both of you high & happy!!! I see you've been bitten by the Cob bug as well!! :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom