Stardawg17, Hempy, SIP, Clones, Seeds, Indoors & Out - 2023 Circus 1

Purple Queen (From Royal Queen Seeds Website)

Hindu Kush x Purple Afghani​

Purple Queen is pure indica royalty. By combining the most elusive and highly-prized purple phenotypes of Kush mountain strains, the master breeders at Royal Queen Seeds have developed a unique Kush hybrid. Vibrant purple colours, pungent pine-fuel aromas, and a deeply penetrating, physically stoned effect are to be expected from Purple Queen.

purple-queen.jpg

Purple Queen Received Her Looks From Hindu Kush and Purple Afghani​

Some say that purple is the colour of good judgement; Purple Queen is the cool purple strain for the wise weed grower indeed. Sticky green is good, but pure, frosty purple flowers are fantastic. And not just to look at. Purple Queen lays the smackdown. Her powerful physical effects will take you deep. Deep into the couch and probably the fridge, too. Smooth, full-bodied Kush flavour with a slight lemon twist will delight your palate as you gently float off to dreamland. These gorgeous looks were only possible thanks to parent strains Hindu Kush and Purple Afghani.

Compact and Highly Productive​

Purple Queen reigns supreme in the cannabis garden. Indoors, or outdoors in temperate to warm climates, these cannabis seeds can and probably will stun you with her gooey purple nugs. In just 8 weeks of 12/12, or by mid-September outdoors, she will be ready for harvest. Purple Queen is a compact, branchy Kush hybrid that will mature to purple dream weed without a fuss. She’ll fill out lateral grow space and will rarely exceed 1m in height. Over thousands of years, the ancient Kush genetics from which she is derived have developed incredible resistance as well as spectacular purple hues. Purple Queen can tolerate high doses of fertilisers and will thrive in any growing system from organics to hydroponics.

Purple Queen data sheet
Strain Type:Feminized
THC:22%
CBD:Low
Yield Indoor :450 - 500 gr/m2
Yield Outdoor:650 - 700 gr/plant
Height Indoor:80 - 120 cm
Height Outdoor:175 - 210 cm
Flowering time:8 - 9 weeks
Harvest Month:October
Genetic Background:Hindu Kush x Purple Afghani
Type:Sativa 25% Indica 75%
Effect:Calming, Euphoric
Climate:Short Summers
Flavor:Citrus, Earthy

Amnesia Lemon (From Herbies website)

Barney’s Farm’s Amnesia Lemon, part of a collaboration with Soma, is a remarkable cannabis strain that combines the two legends of her namesake: Amnesia Haze and Lemon Skunk. Her highly potent, exquisite taste and complex aromas coupled with 20% THC and reliable yields of 500g/m², make Amnesia Lemon an experience you won’t soon forget.

sort_Amnesia_Lemon_Barneys_Farm__7EqQC1RwDTZryEDk.jpg

Short And Stocky With A Powerful Frame​

Amnesia Lemon, from Barney’s Farm, is the satisfying outcome of a collaboration with Soma. They crossed his legendary, award winning Amnesia Haze with their own Lemon Skunk, and thus this beautiful strain was born. Highly potent with exquisite and complex taste and aromas, Amnesia Lemon is a unique experience that is a must try.
This delicious blend of two legendary strains will finish flowering after 7-9 weeks indoors or usually at the beginning of October outdoors. It stays short in size, remaining around 100-110cm, both indoors and outdoors. While she won’t grow so high, you can count on Amnesia Lemon’s good, strong branching and the high quality of her long, dense buds. It's also covered with trichomes, usually testing at 21% THC and 1-2% CBD, making her reassuring to grow and a strain that is a pleasure to use both medically and recreationally. The great resistance and powerful, sturdy frame will ensure for 500g/m2 - 500g/plant, and a good reaction to all types of training can make the yield even higher for experienced growers.
  • Responds well to Low Stress Training (LST) techniques to increase bud sites for larger yields.
  • Responds well to Topping and Mainlining techniques to produce more colas.
  • Lighting: 400W HID lights can be used during both flowering and vegetation stages.

Amnesia Lemon: Soma’s Classic With The Lemony Twist​

The effects are well-balanced, beginning with cerebral and relaxing sensations to leave you couch-locked and sleepy. Aromas are very complex: an exotic mix of earthy and woody notes with sweet undertones. Flavors are sweet and spicy with a pleasant taste of lemon and citrus.

Characteristics​

• Brand Barney's Farm
  • THC 21 %
  • 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
  • Outdoor finish Early October
  • Indoor flowering time 60 - 65 days
  • Harvest 550 g/m² indoors
  • Height 100 - 110 cm indoors
  • 100 - 110 cm outdoors
  • Awards Cannabis Cup: Sativa Cup Winner 2004
  • Genetics Amnesia Haze x Lemon Skunk
  • Effect* High spirit
  • Suitable for growing Indoor, Outdoor
  • Type of seeds Photoperiod
  • Type of seeds Feminized
  • CBD 1.2 %

Gorilla Glue (From Herbies Website)​

Gorilla Glue (GG #4) is a hybrid cannabis strain known for its wonderful medical effects, excellent growth patterns and heavy yields. Gorilla Glue is one of the most popular cannabis strains on the market and delivers everything you could want from a cannabis strain – high potency, great taste and a rapid flowering time!

Gorilla-Glue--strain__RgaNcjknUTK763N8.jpg

Gorilla Glue: An Uplifting High With Long-Lasting Relaxation​

Gorilla Glue is a strain with an all-star genetic lineage that has led to many wonderful creations over the past few years! One of the biggest reasons behind its popularity is its unusually strong effects. Long-time cultivators of Gorilla Glue have attributed this to its cannabinoid content with a high terpene loading. Containing up to 24% THC, Gorilla Glue is as potent as it is visually appealing.

Unbeatable Flavor And Taste​

The pungency of Chocolate Diesel really shines through and pairs well with the freshness of Sour Dubb, leading to buds with excellent visual appeal and equally impressive relaxation that are sure to leave you glued to the couch. Having grown in popularity since its inception in North American dispensaries, Gorilla Glue is synonymous with high-quality West Coast genetics, and has led to further strains with various delectable flavor combinations.

Gorilla Glue: A Fuel-Like Aroma With Chocolate Notes​

Gorilla Glue’s earthy, fuel-like terpene profile is one of the primary drivers behind its immense popularity among cannabis growers around the world. Its aroma is petrichor-like; a woodsy, soil-like aroma that gives it its incredibly pleasant flavor.

This Strain Couldn’t Be Easier To Grow​

Through years of steady progress, Gorilla Glue has achieved genetic stability, making it incredibly easy to grow both indoors and outdoors in most climates. Although slow in the first few weeks growth, the plant quickly picks up the pace and delivers excellent results during flower.
  • Expect a flowering period of 9-10 weeks.
  • This strain typically yields 450-600g/m2 (1.5-2 oz/ft2).
  • It has a medium final height with a 30% stretch.

Gorilla Glue: Excellent North American Genetics​

Winner of multiple HTCCs, Gorilla Glue is notoriously popular, and cuts from the original genetics are highly sought-after. Seedstockers presents their own take on GG #4 through the original combination of Chem’s Sister, Sour Dubb and Chocolate Diesel. Not only has this led to a strain with a stable genetic lineage, Gorilla Glue has a delicious taste that only gets better with time, making it truly one of the best strains the North American cannabis scene has to offer.

Characteristics​

• Brand Seedstockers
  • % Sativa/ Indica/ Ruderalis Indica dominant
  • Indoor flowering time 60 days
  • Harvest High
  • Genetics Chem’s Sister x Sour Dubb x Chocolate Diesel
  • Effect* Feeling good no matter what
  • THC 23-26%

Zkittlez (From Herbies Website)​

Cannabis connoisseurs have a new best friend in Zkittlez, the powerful Indica-dominant strain from Original Sensible Seeds. Bursting with juicy tropical flavors and with surprisingly potent effects that hit both the mind and body, Zkittlez has become a favorite among those who really know their cannabis. She may not be the easiest plant to grow, but that’s just another reason why she has become so highly desired by both consumers and breeders who want a strain that leaves nothing behind.

z-original-sensible-seeds-strain__IpjF3TSgYF1sYtt9.jpg

Zkittlez Strain Info​

The Zkittlez feminized cannabis strain is an Indica-dominant hybrid known for its wide range of fruity and sweet flavors. Anyone who tries it will be hooked, but beware – she has over 20% THC hidden behind her candy-like flavor, so this strain can pack a punch!

Genetics​

Zkittlez was bred by crossing some of the most flavorful and potent strains out there such as Granddaddy Purple and Grapefruit with Afghan Kush. This family tree has given her a lineage that has amplified her sweet flavor and potent effects.

Flowering Time​

Zkittlez has a flowering time of 60-65 days, and produces elegant buds that are a pleasure to the eye. Outdoor growers can expect her to flower sometime in October.

Yields​

Yields for Zkittlez are massive, so you should remember to place support poles during the vegetative cycle to help support the weight of her harvest. By doing so, you can expect upward of 500g/m2 (1.64oz/ft2) when grown indoors under a minimum of 600W HID or equivalent LED. Outdoor growers, meanwhile, can expect about 700g (24.7oz) per plant.

Effects​

The effects of Zkittlez are immediate, and you will likely be surprised by her potency. Expect soaring effects of relaxation, euphoria, and bliss to engulf your body. Once you’re under Zkittlez’s grip, there’s no going back.

THC And CBD Levels​

This feminized cannabis variety has a THC level that usually hovers around 22%. While that percentage may not sound extremely high, don’t be fooled: Zkittlez is extremely powerful and potent due to her high terpene concentration.

Smell And Taste​

Zkittlez’ terpene profile will have you feeling like you’re sipping a deliciously sweet cocktail on an island beach. She will shock your taste buds with the bright, sweet, and tart flavors of tropical fruits. That’s one of the reasons why Zkittlez marijuana is such a killer – once you start toking, it’s easy to overindulge!

Grow Tips​

Zkittlez isn’t the easiest plant to grow, but she will reward expert growers who put in the work. She has a pungent smell, so it’s essential that you utilize a robust carbon filter if growing indoors. Expect a medium-height plant that may require you to tame her branches through techniques such as ScrOG. Other grow info to know about include:
  • The recommended vegetative time is 2-4 weeks.
  • Expect branches heavy with buds that may need additional support.

Zkittlez Seeds​

Zkittlez feminized seeds are a great addition to any grower’s collection, whether for yourself or your best customers. Buy these seeds online today from Herbies Seeds to take your grow list up a level!

Characteristics​

• Brand Original Sensible Seeds
  • % Sativa/ Indica/ Ruderalis 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
  • Outdoor finish October
  • Indoor flowering time 60 - 65 days
  • Harvest 600 g/m² indoors
  • 700 g/plant outdoors
  • Height 100 - 160 cm indoors
  • 120 - 180 cm outdoors
  • Genetics Grandaddy Purple x Grapefruit x Afghan Kush
  • Effect* Cerebral and relaxed
  • THC 22 %

DBL CBG (From CBG Seed Source website)​

Double Black Label(DBL) is a feminized strain with up to 23.63% CBGA content. With compliant levels of THC, Double Black Label can be harvested without the worry of violating hemp regulatory compliance. The terpene profile is modestly pleasant and energizing with notes of a fresh floral arrangement and a hint of lemon. DBL on Kannapedia (DNA Sequencing)

unnamed.jpg

(From customer service email)
The flowering period for each of our strains is 7-8 weeks.

Killer collection of varieties stardawg, and sorry to have been MIA for so long!
No worries mate :thumb:
It sounds like the waves of life have been tossing you about.
Azi has you covered. :thumb: Deformed leaves are a classic sign of a reveg in progress.
he has indeed! Now I have dual senseis :Namaste:

UPDATE
Report DateStart DateWeekFlip DateIn Flower
4/31/17114/26FALSE
Plant IDStrainSourceBirth DateDays OldHeight (cm)Growth (cm)Topped OnDays FloweredHarvest DateDays To Go
NL2.1Northern LightsNL21/17760006/2078
PQ1.2Purple QueenPQ11/17760006/2886
AL1Amnesia Lemonseed2/16460006/3088
DBL1Double Black Labelseed2/24380006/2179
DBL3Double Black Labelseed2/24380006/2179
DBL4Double Black Labelseed2/24380006/2179
ZK1Zkittlezseed3/16180006/3088
GG1Gorilla Glueseed3/16180006/2583
Air Quality
VPD(Pa)Temp(F)RH(%)
maxavgminmaxavgminmaxavgmin
NANANANANANANANANA
WATER QUALITY
pH(logarithmic units)TDS(ppm)Temp(F)
NA5.6NANA255NANANANA
NUTRIENTS
ml/galgallonsTotal ml
FloraMicro1.457
FloraGro1.959.5
FloraBloom0.9554.75
CalMag0.954.5
Floralicious+050
KoolBloom050
Armor Si1.2556.25
FloraKleen050
Hormex10550
myco05.5 tsp

You can see in the air and water quality data I'm having more issues with my environmental control system. I've switched the humidity control to ink bird controllers. I have a separate one for each tent. I must say I'm pretty happy with how things look today. I really should go out of town more often :D

ROUNDUP

ZK1
(Top Left) 18 days - PQ1.2 (Top Right) 76 days
NL2.1 (bottom Left) 76 days- GG1 (Bottom Middle) 18 days- AL1 (Bottom Right) 46 days
1T4IGmy3IOXyTI4NgDr2n6w=w1185-h889-s-no?authuser=0.jpg

NL2.1 - current left / last week right
1680575281594.png
1680575350189.png

PQ1.2

current
1680575516396.png

last week
1680575427362.png

1680575415374.png

ROUNDUP

AL1

current
1680575692393.png

last week
1680575719011.png

ZK1
current
1680575962583.png

last week
1680575992372.png

GG1
current
1680576066211.png

last week
1680576094396.png

Things in the starter tent are looking good too. Check out the DBLs in the mini-SWICKs...

Top Row [Mothers]: DBL (L) - NL (M) - PQ (R)
Bottom Row: DBL4 (L) 38 days - DBL3 (R) 38 days
1680576319842.png

The Northern Lights mother looks like she's finally recovered from the topping. The Purple Queen mother is going to need another trimming soon.

Like Shed said Stardawg, you have a reveg. All good, they always bounce back with time.
Usually, my reveg, consist of different timers when she was in veg. Even a hour difference can make them do that.
Benefits, after a reveg is bigger yields if you can veg her long enough to get back her leaves..
Cheers buddy

As you said, looking good!

Wait, we're supposed to look at all that? I just scroll past it while feeling bad about all the nutes you have to mix. :cheesygrinsmiley:

LOL!
Those reports are for me to use as future reference. Once I switch over to SIPs and grow dots my life should be a lot simpler.

Like Shed said Stardawg, you have a reveg. All good, they always bounce back with time.
Usually, my reveg, consist of different timers when she was in veg. Even a hour difference can make them do that.
Benefits, after a reveg is bigger yields if you can veg her long enough to get back her leaves..
Cheers buddy
Thanks GG. I'm pretty excited to get these ladies into the main tent but I got a lot of work to get done to get it ready.

UPDATE
Report DateStart DateWeekFlip DateIn Flower
4/91/17124/26FALSE
Plant IDStrainSourceBirth DateDays OldHeight (cm)Growth (cm)Topped OnDays FloweredHarvest DateDays To Go
NL2.1Northern LightsNL21/1782121206/2072
PQ1.2Purple QueenPQ11/1782353506/2880
AL1Amnesia Lemonseed2/1652222206/3082
DBL3Double Black Labelseed2/2444303006/2173
DBL4Double Black Labelseed2/2444262606/2173
ZK1Zkittlezseed3/16243306/3082
GG1Gorilla Glueseed3/1624121206/2577
Air Quality
VPD(Pa)Temp(F)RH(%)
WATER QUALITY
pH(logarithmic units)TDS(ppm)Temp(F)
NA5.6NANA215NANANANA
NUTRIENTS
ml/galgallonsTotal ml
FloraMicro1.457
FloraGro1.959.5
FloraBloom0.9554.75
CalMag050
Floralicious+050
KoolBloom050
Armor Si1.2556.25
FloraKleen050
Hormex10550
myco05.5 tsp

Got the tent all cleaned up and disenfected the shed with an ozone generator. Disassembled the wire racks and mounted them to the back wall and then mounted the power strips to them. This allowed me to re-center the buckets in the tent so both rows will have equal grow space. I'll need to figure out a stand for the heater and humidifier now to keep them off the floor in case I flood the tent again. Overall I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

1681095108178.png

The little ladies are looking pretty perky and I think they like the additional light. Now I can dial in temp and humidity and hope to see some good growth this week..Saturday I plan to put them into their final homes.

1681095282320.png

Hopefully tomorrow I can get to Lowe's and the Indoor Earth Worm to get 3" perforated drain pipe and soil. The drain pipe should make converting the hempy buckets to SIPs pretty simple. I may also need to pick up some PVC for the fill tubes. I'm going to use the external reservoir and I'll just recirculate the water. I could just use straight RO but I'm thinking I'll add silica and Hormex for healthier plants. I don't think I'll need to worry about pH adjustments. I'm not sure what I'll do for watering the DBLs outside.

I didn't get pictures inside the starter tent but the plants in there are looking superb. I trimmed all 3 mothers. The mini-SWICKs are rocking the DBLs. Their roots are coming out of the wicking foot and are bright white hydro-type roots. They'll go into SIPs as soon as I can get them ready and I'll probably keep them in the main tent until they move outside.

One final change I made to the environment. The mothers weren't getting enough light so I moved the Mars Hydro back into the starter tent. The DBLs look pretty happy with the change but they are getting to close so I'll need to figure out a way to raise the light another couple of inches until they get up-potted and moved to the main tent.

What kind of soil are you going to use?
Oregon's Only Nectar for the gods #4 blend. It's 40% perlite.
For the SIP? How will that work?
In my head it works just the same as the hempy bucket except the feed will run down a fill tube straight into the bucket reservoir instead of feeding at the top and letting it trickle down. I'll run the pump for 15 minutes every 90 minutes. That should be about 1/2 gallon. The bucket reservoir holds 1 gallon and any overflow will drain back to the 17 gallon reservoir outside the tent. I may need to add some extra filtration but it should be fine I think.

So you're going to flood the res on a constant basis and keep it 100% full all the time (the plant isn't going to empty the res every 3 hours)? I haven't seen that done in a SIP as I recall.
Yeah.. that's the plan. I read the SIP club thread and was wondering why no one was considering this, but SIP wasn't in my plan then so I didn't ask.

Back
Top Bottom