Stealth Deep Water Culture Grow Journal HPS 150w + 4 23w CFLS Closet

update today is day 9 of seedling .. here is pictures ... think they ready for a dose of nutes yet? they looking a bit lime

0524102131.jpg

0524102131a.jpg

Here is a new update

it has been 1 week and 3 days .. last night i gave them their first dose of nutes, 3 gallons of fresh ph water and 1/4 nutes in there .. room temps stay 75f most of the times and humidity stays above 60 % most of the times

today being the 10th day .. here is how they look ..

First one ..

0525101612.jpg

second one ..

0525101612a.jpg

let me know what you guys think about em really will appreciate it .. :thanks: :peace:

thanks .. im waiting to see the second one grow its first set of nodes :popcorn:

Thanks every one ... Got a question I just got 3 gallons in there with nutes .. Should I add the other 3 gallon with fresh tap water n 1/4 nutes? One of them already got a root in water

They don't seems to have a problem with it so far so go ahead. Telltale signs at this point are spots on the leaves or burnt tip of the leaves. If you don't have that then it go time. If you do get it, dump a gallon or two of nuted water and replace it with 1-2 gal of ph'd water only to dilute the mix.

ima change the res tomorrow and add the rest of the 3 gallons with nutes .. for now i just drain one gallon of nutes and replace it with fresh tap water ..only reason because i saw a a lil lil brown spots on one of the lil leafs ..but i think this should help it till tomorrow .. sounds like a plan right ?

ima change the res tomorrow and add the rest of the 3 gallons with nutes .. for now i just drain one gallon of nutes and replace it with fresh tap water ..only reason because i saw a a lil lil brown spots on one of the lil leafs ..but i think this should help it till tomorrow .. sounds like a plan right ?

Sounds like you're doing it right! Good job, I wish I could reach your temps.

Sounds like you're doing it right! Good job, I wish I could reach your temps.

thanks man .. funny though last night it got up to 77f ..thats good to me though it used to get up to 81F Easy .. i never seen it hit 81F though ever since i got the exhaust fan :) ..

my babies are drinking up .. here is how they looking in just one day ..

0526102210.jpg

the second one a bit slow but its catching up

0526102210b.jpg

btw been so hot lately since it so close to summer .. grow room reach up to 81f .. guess i spoke to soon lol .. the res inside my tank are doing okay .. i just freeze sprite bottles with clean water and no label on it ... and make it get stuck on the other side of the roots so they dont touch, it keeps it under 70f .. thats just for now cause i know when they get bigger , more shade at the bottom and cooler res temps

yeah now that there is a small amount of food in the water they will grow slightly faster as there is more food for them to take up then plain water. looking good tho keep it up, i usually start 1/4 strength nuts when the 3 blade leaf is formed and the next set is just poking out. ill step it up from there as more and more sets of leaves form. better to under feed when there little like that then over judge and end up burning/stunting the plant.

as for 81f youll be ok as long as you got a fan moving air around the plants, think of it as a nice warm summer day with a decent breeze. just nothing to crippling cuz there little still.

yeah now that there is a small amount of food in the water they will grow slightly faster as there is more food for them to take up then plain water. looking good tho keep it up, i usually start 1/4 strength nuts when the 3 blade leaf is formed and the next set is just poking out. ill step it up from there as more and more sets of leaves form. better to under feed when there little like that then over judge and end up burning/stunting the plant.

as for 81f youll be ok as long as you got a fan moving air around the plants, think of it as a nice warm summer day with a decent breeze. just nothing to crippling cuz there little still.

i was just gonna leave the res with the 1/4 of nutes till Saturday then change the res with double the nutes .. this should be okay to do right ?

i was just gonna leave the res with the 1/4 of nutes till Saturday then change the res with double the nutes .. this should be okay to do right ?

yeah you should be ok but just watch them, and if you see them start to want to burn then add some water and thin out the mix. everyone is always so anxious to rush on nutes but just take it easy let the plant do its thing, you cant rush mother nature to much she will become a haggard bitch trust me.. but once you got a few nodes 3-4 they will be more then ready to be able to take on full nutes.

yeah you should be ok but just watch them, and if you see them start to want to burn then add some water and thin out the mix. everyone is always so anxious to rush on nutes but just take it easy let the plant do its thing, you cant rush mother nature to much she will become a haggard bitch trust me.. but once you got a few nodes 3-4 they will be more then ready to be able to take on full nutes.

lol okay thanks man :thanks: ill update later on if they grow anymore im about to roll up .. :rollit:

I'm not positive, but walk carefully, they are still awfully small for 1/2 nutes. I think you should stick with 1/4 until you get more leaves. Check Roseman tutorial for that info, it won't be very far in such you are still very early in the grow.

Exactly, take it easy on the little ones, you don't need to pump them up, if you burn them you set yourself back sometimes a week or two.

Exactly, take it easy on the little ones, you don't need to pump them up, if you burn them you set yourself back sometimes a week or two.

ok i think ima just stick with the 1/4 on Saturday .. thanks for the info fellas :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom