Step's 2nd Journal - Cheese Fem Auto

filtering out the soilless and working my way to ebb/flow. got the clone king already in and running with 2 sprouts...i think blueberry, i forget...but i also have this platinum 60 series ebb/flow aero kit on the way. i will grow them in the cloner for a few weeks, move em to the platinum, and eventually add another platinum for an extra stage of growth that can be on a different nute schedule, then as they progress they will move up top to finish/veg. after this next grow i plan on adding a 3x3 flowering tent so the closet will be solely veg. also will try to be going full cycle-non autos and start a perpetual sog grow. i'll start a new journal in the next few days when i have time. class is really hectic this summer. plant tax! woot :slide:
aero.png

for some reason a lot of my friends are loving the bud. idk why...it does not taste great to me, but its a different taste than whats been going around. also the buds are extremely light and fluffy. and not the bad airy loose fluffy. theyre very full, just light, and do not compact/squish when you roll a doobie so a quarter gram looks like a gram in a blunt. its the weed you always hope you buy because a half looks like over an ounce and sacks last a real long time vs that compact dense bud that is gone is just a couple joints. also, of course, as each day passes i notice a little bit stronger smell while i have the jars open airing out. they are down to 62-65%. i think i did leave a few of them in the tent too long to dry...i really should have tagged them so i could know which ones were which because i didnt not harvest them all on the same day.

these are my plans so far for my next upgrade. i'm stuck on whether i want them to be top fed or use the flood/drain kit with the extra extensions. i probably wont add another light until the grow after this, at which point i plan on going back to regular fem seeds and having a 3x3 flowering room. cloning just seems to be the way to go if you can find a really good specimen. that would be my one negative on autos is that your plants are just not consisntant and with limited space its hard to weed them out in time before its just a waste to throw them out. but there will be for sure a scrog. broken branches from heavy buds was a big problem this past grow. i think ill make it out of 1x3's so that it will be strong enough for the right and left side to be split.
layout22.png

IMG_097440.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom