Step's 2nd Journal - Cheese Fem Auto

*4-17* C5 -
pulled this girl out from the back out for some pics. she's the smallest of the bunch and kinda in the way...i'll be lucky to get 2oz off her. going to pull her soon

*4/20 AM - Day 88* happy 420 every1 :smokin:!!!!!!!flooded every1 2 nights ago. c3's calyxes are started to swell on some lower buds! maybe 3 more weeks :p. others are still growing like crazy. they may go another month

bought and added the concrete* pans. theyre alot more durable than i expected. only cost $13 each. they're sitting on pepsi trays. ordered 2 flood and drain kits off ebay. will install them when they arrive with a valve draining into a 5gal bucket. havent quite figured out how i'm going to install the drain on the right pan...might have to run a connecting piece of pvc from each to connect them, and put the drain on the left pan.

Nice to hear the mixing pans are not too flimsy , I think I will end up using the plastic trays for the inertness cf them compared to the Metal trays what must be toxic paint/clear coat.

yeh i'm really happy with them. i was thinking of putting a 2x4 flood tray up top but i would have 2 feet of extra space not being utilized. it would also be 4 times as expensive....i did however just order a 2x4 tray for the younger plants on the bottom because of the space requirements. going to have it sitting on some coke crates and run the drain to either a hot water heater pan or just a low cut plastic tray underneath the flood tray itself. the flood drains came in yesterday. going to install them one day this week when i have some free time. finals are this week and next to its kinda hectic

*Update - 4/30 am - day 98* They've all been on ph'd water and molasses since last Sunday. Plan on harvesting next Sunday. Ordered a Magical Butter machine the other day...was going to make a batch of butter tonight with the dried clippings from c1 but I was out when the mailman came. can't pick it up till monday....it's killing me.

c2

c5

c3

c4

c5/2 -

planted 5 Sweet tooth seeds by Barneys 2 weeks ago into GH starter plugs...not a single one sprouted. pretty bummed. definitely not going to use these things again to germ....

picked this guy up today at the post office :love: been running for an hour now
IMG_100239.JPG

Back
Top Bottom