Step's 2nd Journal - Cheese Fem Auto

*Update 3/26 - Day 65* - the cheese seemed to have settled/recovered from the lack of attention for 2 weeks, not as much luck for the lemon skunk. it was badly burned and barely progressing. i pulled it out this evening to make more room for the healthier plants. cheese5 is getting close...going to pull her in the next few days i think. c2 and c3 were barely, if at all, effected during my absence. c1 got a little nute burn, but is doing better. the main cola on c5 grew above the lights and had died/blackened by the time i returned. was easily removed and the lower buds are thriving. not alot of pics this week..files are bigger..
DSCF27691.JPG

c5 -
DSCF27672.JPG

c2 -
DSCF27683.JPG

c3 -
DSCF27703.JPG
DSCF27712.JPG
DSCF27741.JPG

*Update 3/29 - Day 68* gonna give c3 another week or 2 till the red hairs disappear and the calyxes swell up. shes getting about 16oz of a molasses solution everynight after watering. everything else is still getting nutes @ every other day; watering daily ~ 50oz/day each.
Right side

Left side

C1

C2

C5

C4

*Update 4/4 - Day 74* - lots of drunk pics!!! not all of them turned out worth a damn, but here we are.:rofl: need to sit down and figure out all the settings on this camera one night when i have some free time and arent drunk...anyway, gave c3 nutes last thurs and friday. going to keep her around a few more weeks till the calyxes swell. the others are doing well; seem to be evenly growing. c5 is drinking a half gallon a day now. c1 is the least thirsty @ maybe 24 oz/day. c2 has a very wide canopy and the buds are becoming much more dense...definitely getting anxious to see these girls thicken up and finish! soon as they do...tax time/upgrade time lol

c5 -

c2 -

c3 -

c1 -

c4 -

*4/12 AM - Day 80* was up at light off. figured like a good time to grab a few pics. c5 of the left, c2 on the right

c5- shes got a different hue to her. i suppose it is from growing under the cob leds. she actually grew above the lights while i was out of town and her top was dead by the time i got back. heavy crystals on her though

c2- short and squat. probably going to be my biggest yielder.

These are the cobs. nothing fancy just some 60w e27 bulbs. got em off ebay about a year ago for $45 a piece. they have dropped in price since then and now the 90w are ~$35 each. i think if you have the time that diy are the way to go though.
spectr.jpg
led.png

*4-14 - Day 82* 82 deg in there, but they look like icicles :circle-of-love:

edit: i just realized that my pics look better on my computer than on here? 420mag downsizes resolution? thats weak...
Cheese 5 -

Cheese 2 -

Cheese 3 -

*Update 4/15 AM - Day 83* just tested runoff on two. ph 6.2-6.4, ppm 1100-1180. forgot to add ph down in the molasses water tonight, so i think that is why it was so high and water out of my r/o is like 8. havent really been testing it this grow but i have been paying it more attention the past few weeks since its at the end of flowering. plants are getting 72-90oz of ph'd water every night plus 18oz of molasses solution, ferts every 3rd night. plan on taking these girls down ~day 99. c1 may come a few days sooner

went back 30 mins after watering to feed, and tons of colas had began to topple over. they're getting too heavy to hold themselves up. guess i should have put up a trellis even if i wasn't scrogging. spent around 45 minutes tying them up :thedoubletake:

good idea. they're sucking up water way too fast lol. i did start working on a pvc top-feed system last night. as soon as these girls finish i'm going to setup two 3'x2' mortar pans as a flood table, have everything hooked up to halos, and put a 5g drain next to the res. next round will be a lot easier. flooding plants and checking runoff is gonna be a breeze.

i found this a while back. was going to get one hooked up but didn't have enough time before i went out of town. already got these hydro halos. hooking them up with it. not my pics.

0o no i haven't seen the metal ones. home depot has plastic 20.9g for $13 and i don't have to have them shipped. i might call a supply company tomorrow though and see what the price is on a metal one. cleaning steel would be a lot easier than plastic....and i havent actually checked out the ones at home depot...they might be too light weight

I have not gone to inspect the trays in person but the metal trays will be durable , I'm thinking on it and realized they are painted and would need to be covered possibly waxed but covered.

A plastic tray might be the better choice despite being weaker ,a person could also double them up , like a double hull boat..

I'm Stoned !

Back
Top Bottom