Stevehman's Advanced LED's 800W Diamond Series - Mulitple Strains - Hempy Grow

Re: Stevehman's Advanced LED's 800w Diamond Series, mulitple strains, hempy grow

Wow did i miss the update? Looking great! Is it just me or did one of ur mommies get burnt in the back left? Either way that 800w looks to be doing its job all right!

Re: Stevehman's Advanced LED's 800w Diamond Series, mulitple strains, hempy grow

Wow did i miss the update? Looking great! Is it just me or did one of ur mommies get burnt in the back left? Either way that 800w looks to be doing its job all right!
Yeah, a few of the moms got burnt by the T5HO they were under. I was lazy and didn't trim the burnt leaves off--they are gone now.

These poor things were raised in almost a state of neglect and just used for clones. Now they're like rescued dogs that have a backyard to play in and all the food they can eat. we'll see how the make the adjustment to the "good life".

These poor things were raised in almost a state of neglect and just used for clones. Now they're like rescued dogs that have a backyard to play in and all the food they can eat. we'll see how the make the adjustment to the "good life".

I treat my moms shitty too, I only feed them when they show deficiency, I have trimmed 100% of the fan leaves, and I keep then in 1 gal smartpots. Despite me they seem to be bursting out of their space every time I water them.

Lookin good steve!

and thanks everyone for kindly welcoming me. Happy to have found a new home that supports leds. Aybe I should migrate some of my journals over here too so I can show off some of my pride and joy.

I treat my moms shitty too, I only feed them when they show deficiency, I have trimmed 100% of the fan leaves, and I keep then in 1 gal smartpots. Despite me they seem to be bursting out of their space every time I water them.
Maybe it's my own twisted logic, but I figure if the moms are given a rough life and they don't hermie on me, then chances are the clones are going to be solid as well. But I do feel a little bad about it, well...almost.

Its not really that bad of a life in nature they could be gnawed on stomped on, starved for light by tree cover. I think they have it good.. like my cats.

It's nice look, stevehman where did You buy a Led lamp?? and how much did You pay???

It's nice look, stevehman where did You buy a Led lamp?? and how much did You pay???
I picked up the LEDs from Advanced LEDs (a proud sponsor of 420magazine!). I was able to get them at a slight discount because I was an existing customer and they were selling the Diamond Series on a pre-order basis. I really like the way they produce and from my experience with the guys at Advanced, they are top-rate in customer support.

Thanks for stopping in, and don't forget to vote for this month's contests, only 5 days remaining!

Older moms are more difficult to keep vigorous than newly rooted cuts; why bother?
I can't work with a donor that looks like a bristlecone pine.
I wonder what the longest/oldest mother plant out there is. That's not counting the moms generated from the original. I mean, how long could you keep a mom healthy from seed?

The moms in this grow range in age from 4-8 months. I will take a few cutting off of them before I flip them next week to keep the P-chunk going as well as the Darkstar. (also starting new moms for grow 6.0/6.1)

Here's an old classic thread, by a talented grower: Bonsai Mothers

PG, great link! 15 year old moms. (isn't there a series on tv about that?)

PG, great link! 15 year old moms. (isn't there a series on tv about that?)

Yea. The difference is the bonsai moms can take a little stress.

Great comment Magic, the misses always watches that damn show and all they do is whine about how hard it is, stress is life, they all need some meds to relax.

Hey Stevehman and friends!!! Did I read somewhere that you can "spritz" your plants with some carbonated water?? when would you do this? how often? etc... If there's a thread, please point me in the right direction!

I think people do that under the assumption that it enhances the CO2 in teh growing area. It's bunk, and not worth pursuing. If you really want CO2, there's much better ways to get it than carbonated water.:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom