Stevehman's Advanced LED's 800W Diamond Series - Mulitple Strains - Hempy Grow

"I am still learning as I go though. I think this is almost like golf, you continue to learn the entire time and even Tiger shanks one out into the trees every now and then."

It's good to know that weed has not affected your ability to learn.:)

We are fortunate to have a very esteemed staff of professors here at 420 University. Professors Propa Gator, Tortured Soul, Pit Viper, 420fied and OMM have all contributed to my education. I may have to write a valedictorian speech.

I think this is the biggest light being journaled, I've seen some 600s and a 740, but this (as far as I know) is the only 800w single light grow on here. I will make sure to keep accurate records for everyone considering the purchase.

It's the first hit on google for "800w led grow journal". And I actually found this site a few weeks ago after I googled 360 led grow journal, which was a typo for me. I meant to search 360w led grow journal, but it turned out to be a happy mistake. :thumb:
Love what I'm seein so far. Looks like you're gonna have a lot on your plate come thanksgiving time. :)

Not sure if being the #1 hit on Google is a good thing, not if you're trying to keep a low profile. Oh well, I have my script posted in the room, so I am legal.

How did you mistype 800 instead of 360? Must be some good meds, maybe I should do that strain next.

Steve did you give these a 36 hour dark period at the start of 12/12? From what I have read the blooming hormone is destroyed by light, so that helps kick it over the critical level to start blooming.

Maybe pull the Twilights and put them in the dark for a full day.

Not sure if being the #1 hit on Google is a good thing, not if you're trying to keep a low profile. Oh well, I have my script posted in the room, so I am legal.

How did you mistype 800 instead of 360? Must be some good meds, maybe I should do that strain next.

Haha, your meds seem to be just fine. My typo was typing 360 instead of 360w. I didn't search for 800w until like 2 minutes before my last post. Was curious after your post further up. :)

Steve did you give these a 36 hour dark period at the start of 12/12? From what I have read the blooming hormone is destroyed by light, so that helps kick it over the critical level to start blooming.

Maybe pull the Twilights and put them in the dark for a full day.
These got 30 hours of darkness this time since I am running the lights during 6AM-6PM, last time I was running them from 9PM-9AM. So they were dark from midnight until 6AM the following day. Let's hope that kicks the Twilights into gear.

Hey Steve, Do you add the "P" in the nutes? is it Potassium? I was checking out the chart posted to my journal... Just curious if you add to make up for the lack of this nutrient? :)

The CES system is a balanced nutrient mix, and they have a phase chart just like other nutes. So in bloom the plant is receiving more phosphorous in the "bloom" solution, less (but some) N, and a little K too.

Cutting Edge Solutions

The CES system is a balanced nutrient mix, and they have a phase chart just like other nutes. So in bloom the plant is receiving more phosphorous in the "bloom" solution, less (but some) N, and a little K too.

Cutting Edge Solutions
Maer, thanks for the assist +reps. I was in the middle of answering another question in a grower's journal. So many journals out there. Too few of them use the search function or the "how to" links.

Maer, thanks for the assist +reps. I was in the middle of answering another question in a grower's journal. So many journals out there. Too few of them use the search function or the "how to" links.

No problem Obi-Wan. Ty for +rep! Building more of my steve system today!

on Grow 3.0 I added the CO2 about midway through flower. I don't know what the actual increase was. I would need a CO2 PPM meter and two grows for comparison to have a good answer.

I put my CO2 bottle in the tent, the G-bud in the box has no added CO2 and they're exploding with new growth. I might need to get a second system, or put a "T" on the line and run some to the other space.

Ok so my 200w diamond series came today... I plugged it in and just held it along side the extreme flower 180... Wooooooow the difference is incredible. The extreme flowers are bright but after taking the diamond off they seem so dim and dull compared to this. I think youre right in saying these are some gamechangers.

I got a question for the MOTM~:adore:

I just received my Great White and was wondering what you thought about mixing it with Chemical ferts or ph down chemicals... Thanks

EDIT
OK, I got off my ass and did a little search (wich I should have done days ago)

.https://www.plant-success.com/images/stories/super_feeding_article_web.pdf

Yes, I put it in after I mix my nutes and ph it ..
Sorry Steve I should have done this a few days ago..

For the CO2, just add a tee and maybe an extra flowmeter if the 2 volumes are really different.....CO2 is the best supplement!

I got a question for the MOTM~:adore:

I just received my Great White and was wondering what you thought about mixing it with Chemical ferts or ph down chemicals... Thanks

EDIT
OK, I got off my ass and did a little search (wich I should have done days ago)

.https://www.plant-success.com/images/stories/super_feeding_article_web.pdf

Yes, I put it in after I mix my nutes and ph it ..
Sorry Steve I should have done this a few days ago..

I called CES about using Great White and they said no problem. in my aero-nft, they grow too-well. I would not use them if you have spray lines, they tend to get clogged up, and my inline filter was a huge mushroom after 2 days, so the nutes were not impeding the growth. I used it in my open-flow system and look forward to using it in my undercurrent system which I should start building soon.

For the CO2, just add a tee and maybe an extra flowmeter if the 2 volumes are really different.....CO2 is the best supplement!

I'll be placing a "T" in the line on Monday, I'm out of the area until then. Leaving in an hour.

Everyone have a safe weekend, I'll update on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom