Still Growing - SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Systems

Re: Still Growing - SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Sys

Yep, I've just cracked into some GDP (BID-cut btw ;) ) that has really nice pain-killing properties too. I let it run a full 9 weeks and it's in the jar 3 weeks now.

Anyway, congrats on the nice harvest so far dude. :thumb:

This GDP sounds pretty good to me. I'll have to give it a try one day just for the sake of it. Hmm I have to harvest two seeded UDs tomorrow, it's the time :passitleft:

Congratulations for your harvest �� mine is still clear headed with some very few amber.strange but no cloudy yet.probably 60 days into flower and was a sativa dom hybrid strain

Sometimes they can throw them that way, but also look at the pistils. Not the colour though but at their condition. If they start withering from the top and it spreads on the bud it means the plant is ready :thumb:

Re: Still Growing - SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Sys

awesome harvest Conradino,

(drooling)

wish i was your neighbour and could come over for some beers and doobies

Nice Conrad! Glad the weather cooperated with you this year! I can't wait to see some pic's of the AU's in all of their purple glory.

I don't mind inviting you all :laugh: Actually I can send you some bud if you're running low, just let me know. I took down first batch of plants from the wire. They're doing transition in carton box for 24 hrs, and then will start curing after I trim them. I've cut two more UDs today, 4 bags of buds. I hope I'm gonna have space for all these branches. Tomorrow I'll drop some pics.

Congrats Con, a lot of work along the way so good to hear a big haul in progress. Smaller yield yr. out this way...for me & heard same from a few others. Mother Nature has her say no matter what we do sometimes. As weird as it may sound, I'm relieved over a smaller crop...less of the Trimming Blues, a song we all know. You turning into an indica man?:rofl:

Great gardening!:Namaste:

I don't mind inviting you all :laugh: Actually I can send you some bud if you're running low, just let me know. I took down first batch of plants from the wire. They're doing transition in carton box for 24 hrs, and then will start curing after I trim them. I've cut two more UDs today, 4 bags of buds. I hope I'm gonna have space for all these branches. Tomorrow I'll drop some pics.

When me and my partner get to traveling I think we should come over to your house for a harvest party, 2 extra pairs of hands for trimming (for how new we are to the grow seen we try to keep a high quality of handling and trimming of harvested flowers, gotta try and keep those trichs on the flowers/leaves not our hands haha). Hopefully by that time we can bring over some of our own created strains just like you/Toast! Congrats on your bountiful harvest :thumb::cheer::party:

Hey Buddy, thanks for putting up those 70's Bud photo's. Man I was calling them out before I realized the pictures were labeled. It brought back many cool memories. The Thai Sticks were really tripin me, because me and my best friend at the time, went in 1/2's on the exact thing in that picture. It came wrapped in transparent red saran wrap, similar to bulk firecrackers, then when you took the wrapper off there was a block of Thai Sticks. I have only seen that the one time until that picture. Thanks man that was way cool. Hey quick story: We had to go to Laguna Beach to get the sticks and when we got there the dude had a shit load Orange Sunshine LSD and me and Bob went in 1/2's on a 1000. When we got back to Bob's house, with out thinking we sat down at the kitchen table, and started individually wrapping each tab in Tin Foil. Needless to say, by the time we finished wrapping we were starting to come on. Light bulb goes off, maybe we should of warn gloves, never entered our minds that you can absorb Acid through the skin. We finally came down enough to get to sleep 3 days later, and I wasn't same for about a week after that. LOL Thanks again for posting those pix. TOAST

Congrats Con, a lot of work along the way so good to hear a big haul in progress. Smaller yield yr. out this way...for me & heard same from a few others. Mother Nature has her say no matter what we do sometimes. As weird as it may sound, I'm relieved over a smaller crop...less of the Trimming Blues, a song we all know. You turning into an indica man?:rofl:

Great gardening!:Namaste:

You never know, man :smokin: I really appreciate mine, it's a top medicine, and with backpains coming often in the fall I feel blessed having this stuff in abundance! Trimming is gonna be really heavy this season, last year I was curing these few plants, but this year I'm gonna have to do it till November! I've had perfect temps this season, so the buds swelled. Yeah there's a lot of seeds in UDs, but that's a good thing. Haven't noticed drop in potency really, it's some strong shit :cheesygrinsmiley:

When me and my partner get to traveling I think we should come over to your house for a harvest party, 2 extra pairs of hands for trimming (for how new we are to the grow seen we try to keep a high quality of handling and trimming of harvested flowers, gotta try and keep those trichs on the flowers/leaves not our hands haha). Hopefully by that time we can bring over some of our own created strains just like you/Toast! Congrats on your bountiful harvest :thumb::cheer::party:

I could definitely use a helping hand. We could smoke finger hash all day :smokin:

Hey Buddy, thanks for putting up those 70's Bud photo's. Man I was calling them out before I realized the pictures were labeled. It brought back many cool memories. The Thai Sticks were really tripin me, because me and my best friend at the time, went in 1/2's on the exact thing in that picture. It came wrapped in transparent red saran wrap, similar to bulk firecrackers, then when you took the wrapper off there was a block of Thai Sticks. I have only seen that the one time until that picture. Thanks man that was way cool. Hey quick story: We had to go to Laguna Beach to get the sticks and when we got there the dude had a shit load Orange Sunshine LSD and me and Bob went in 1/2's on a 1000. When we got back to Bob's house, with out thinking we sat down at the kitchen table, and started individually wrapping each tab in Tin Foil. Needless to say, by the time we finished wrapping we were starting to come on. Light bulb goes off, maybe we should of warn gloves, never entered our minds that you can absorb Acid through the skin. We finally came down enough to get to sleep 3 days later, and I wasn't same for about a week after that. LOL Thanks again for posting those pix. TOAST

I always enjoy a good acid story, man :cheesygrinsmiley: Were they the dudes from Brotherood Of Eternal Love? They were based in Laguna Beach, weren't they? Yep, acid can get through the skin. I've heard story about a guy who was smuggling a sheet of blotter through the border sticked to his skin, and when he started getting sweats well the acid started getting into his bloodflow :hippy: Also, putting it under eyelid has been always popular in my circles as an alternative to just gobbling it down :laughtwo:

Ok, here are some harvest pics!

Colombian Punto Rojo freshly trimmed, I got around 20 seeds from her so far, my first cross :thumb:

0101307.jpg
0111146.jpg
014851.jpg

Untrimmed Colombian buds:

0061874.jpg

My drying room, three wires full:

016726.jpg
018580.jpg

Ultra Dog buds, dry in the carton box and fresh ones from yesterday:

023386.jpg
030248.jpg
025354.jpg
021473.jpg

Aurora Ultra after 3 days on the wire:

031240.jpg

:tokin:

Hmm I have to drop first thoughts about Colombian PR cause I just smoked half a joint :blunt: Pure head high! I really expected some hybrid qualities, but no this is a pure sativa with VERY upbeat but even more euphoric feeling! It's also very potent! Taste is sour and sweet, but this will settle somewhere else cause this sample is like 10-14 days old. You know you feel like you've just just won $1 mln, cause dopamine levels are going up :laughtwo: Love it, I cannot wait till it cures a little bit more :lot-o-toke:

Congrats on the Punta Rojo! :yahoo:

Vintage landrace Colombian? Yesss!

Too much weed to trim is a good problem! Hope that Lumbo cures well and taste like it did in the 70's. Very jealous. :party:

Thx guys! I think I found my personal Holy Grail here. I've already decided to run 10-20 Colombians next year together with the cross I've made just to check for different phenos :thumb:

We're almost done with harvest, unfortunately the mold has come after heavy weekend of rain and low temps. I found some on Jarilla de Sinaloa and much more on the big Ultra Dog which by the way is the most Chemdawg leaning, but grows small buds. So far bushy phenos are my favorite ones, and I'll probably use one of these to develop this strain into F3, but in 2-3 years cause next season I'll have to grow more Colombians and my first cross :cheesygrinsmiley:

Here we have Jarilla de Sinaloa, ready so she'll be taken on Wednesday.

0061879.jpg
0071757.jpg
0081600.jpg
0091425.jpg
0101310.jpg
0111149.jpg
0121040.jpg
013937.jpg
016728.jpg

Ultra Dog will be chopped on the same day, I cannot risk going it all to shit, and two more branches have snapped.

017649.jpg
020496.jpg
021475.jpg
023388.jpg
025355.jpg

And some fresh buds, box full of untrimmed Aurora Ultra, the one in my hand is also AU, and then box of freshly trimmed Colombian Punto Rojo.

027301.jpg
028304.jpg
030249.jpg

:Namaste:

Congrats again C...

:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom