Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

That clone definitely shouldn't have happened....but it did! :welldone:
Is that clone from when you topped it, or is it a side branch? (I'm asking because I've got to try that)
And for a CBD strain, this Dr. S is sure looking sweet-
It sure is- I cut two clones from mine the other day,and I think they might actually live!

That clone definitely shouldn't have happened....but it did! :welldone:
Is that clone from when you topped it, or is it a side branch? (I'm asking because I've got to try that)

It sure is- I cut two clones from mine the other day,and I think they might actually live!

It’s a side branch, the lowest branch from when I quadlined it (the other side is cloned and alive as well but never grew much) and it was a nice surprise. Not quite as good as a free seed but close!
I took a cutting from my Dr S too, about a day after I triggered it to flower. So far it’s not dead, but just sitting there, as they often do lol.

Everything is moving along very nicely indoors. Currently feeding everyone the same thing- 6 g/gal MegaCrop, 1g Sweet Candy, 3ml Silica Blast, 1ml Terpinator and every 5th feeding or so, I supplement CalMag. If I give any more terpinator I will get leaf burn so I’m running as hot as I can until I see negative results and tip burn. They are loving the current formula during their flowering
Wedding Cheesecake:
AEECA378-AFBE-4396-971E-B6F853B93722.jpeg

Dr. Seedsman 30:1 CBD
703E6A13-45E6-46D0-9E08-8F70758E54F6.jpeg

Purple lemonade
5A33493D-3A0A-4D35-AAD5-2E4122B81A3F.jpeg

And my favorite little family, GelatOG auto and her clone (also getting 6g/gal MC as of Tuesday)
CE638006-F32B-4FFE-92D9-7240BB91CECA.jpeg
2EB659E4-4C9D-48FB-B76B-555B3DBE3136.jpeg

I’ll update the outdoor ladies in a bit, they are all monsters drinking the same koolaid.

Thank you! Here it is from upstairs, not sure I’ve ever shown the whole boat
7254BFF8-F3C3-4E99-8292-87481AF0300B.jpeg
Super cool.

I'm sure you've mentioned what kind of turtles you have. Look like sliders of some variety??

Super cool.

I'm sure you've mentioned what kind of turtles you have. Look like sliders of some variety??
Yes It is a red ear slider. There was 2 but a raccoon or an otter injured the other one and it eventually died (a few months ago) so now it’s just this one and lots of goldfish.

Outside ladies are loving the weather and have grown about 20% bigger in the last week. Hopefully they will get their asses in gear and flower before the sun turns off in mid September.
6EC21E99-5888-4AE6-9C72-F3B48383DA65.jpeg

I’m not the tallest guy but this @carcass plant is going to be taller than me soon.
0C5D3E59-730C-4B7F-A1B5-B50CFF093B09.jpeg
D9A0F74A-BD5C-4BA3-948C-DED22CFA3E48.jpeg
751B2DC4-274B-4860-9F83-E3B4EE8FEB56.jpeg
233FAFC8-7C4C-4651-A640-F1ECA9707466.jpeg

54E360DB-49AC-425F-9259-98022A340295.jpeg

they are all monsters drinking the same koolaid.
Damn- they all look great, indoors and out- I think you hit the magic numbers with your nute mix !
I may try a little terpinator on my outside ladies-
Hopefully they will get their asses in gear and flower
It should start happening soon- I'm calling today day 1 of flower for the ChemDog,so your outdoor ladies shouldn't be too far behind...
Your gelat.og clone still amazes me...who knew?
It's harvest day for my little Gelat.og - shouldn't take too long-it's about as tall as your clone... :)

Damn- they all look great, indoors and out- I think you hit the magic numbers with your nute mix !
I may try a little terpinator on my outside ladies-

It should start happening soon- I'm calling today day 1 of flower for the ChemDog,so your outdoor ladies shouldn't be too far behind.... :)
Your plants (excluding the turtle pond one) are all in flower mode, they are bunching up and have pistils popping out all over. Those gorilla glue “autos” are kind of looking like they are changing but they just keep bulking up. Gonna be a close one with them. Do you remember the flower time on the first LRx?

Do you remember the flower time on the first LRx?
I looked it up in my little book of unintelligible scrawlings (took a minute)- it started flowering
on Feb. 18, and I harvested it on April 7, -I have it down as flowering for 49 days.
It had to spend some of it's time inside under my spare light, because it rained a lot while it was growing up.

That one didn't get very big- yielded only 4oz- but it's good stuff- #1 most requested strain by your 2 brothers.
I gave G-man's father in law some of it the other day, and he came back an hour later to give me 2.5 lbs of crab, since I wouldn't take his money- he was really baked when he dropped off the crab..:lot-o-toke:

I looked it up in my little book of unintelligible scrawlings (took a minute)- it started flowering
on Feb. 18, and I harvested it on April 7, -I have it down as flowering for 49 days.
It had to spend some of it's time inside under my spare light, because it rained a lot while it was growing up.

That one didn't get very big- yielded only 4oz- but it's good stuff- #1 most requested strain by your 2 brothers.
I gave G-man's father in law some of it the other day, and he came back an hour later to give me 2.5 lbs of crab, since I wouldn't take his money- he was really baked when he dropped off the crab..:lot-o-toke:
That’s good to hear! And crab is always awesome. Here’s a look at that plant from the other side, she’s really enjoying the sun.
66CB2F31-89E7-49A6-B501-2284C21EE0A0.jpeg
6EBB1AD8-92C2-4104-B254-A7DDCC62B6FD.jpeg

And the very top you can see it getting ready to do something...

Looks like it's real close- that's how the Chemdog looked about 3 days ago.
Damn that's a pretty plant!
I've got to go harvest my Gog now- it's been waiting for me on the kitchen table for 3 hours now, and, unfortunately, it ain't gonna harvest itself....shouldn't take too long, its a little one....

Looks like it's real close- that's how the Chemdog looked about 3 days ago.
Damn that's a pretty plant!
I've got to go harvest my Gog now- it's been waiting for me on the kitchen table for 3 hours now, and, unfortunately, it ain't gonna harvest itself....shouldn't take too long, its a little one....
Man that ChemDawg just got amazing after it cured. It was already pretty damn good, but now it’s phenomenal. A+ taste, nice smooth high, and so sticky.
My GelatOG took forever to start flowering, and never got any height until this last week. I think that helped the clone actually have time to do its magic. Clone # 2 is still alive but is really just a decorative flower at this point lol
DB4EE762-3B29-460A-BA7E-1621731C080C.jpeg

The LRx by the beach is way further into flowering. That seems weird because it gets way more sun, but makes sense because these have auto bred into them and could go at any time. This one has a lot of promise to actually finish, and seems to love it’s sunny spot just as much as it’s predecessors.
84A907FA-CDA7-4F52-87E0-FBD41DFC5699.jpeg

A2CA587D-A3E8-412D-A7D6-3346BB655DB5.jpeg

Slider in the background says hello and to have a good weekend

The whole gang outside their respective tents. Left to right GelatOG auto and baby, Dr Seedsman, wedding cheesecake, purple lemonade
C3F05658-E357-4C3D-A417-92584268D066.jpeg

And the purple lemonade is finally showing lots more purple, though it’s still a bit hard to see in pics
41BE5DDE-3E2B-4B31-9A44-336A48B14D36.jpeg

2083B91E-B8CD-47A4-B6DA-494BB563E586.jpeg

have a great weekend all

Nice crew you've got there!
I'm dropping the WCCa seed today, since I'll have lots of room in 2 or 3 weeks- do you by any chance remember how old yours was when it started to flower?

Nice crew you've got there!
I'm dropping the WCCa seed today, since I'll have lots of room in 2 or 3 weeks- do you by any chance remember how old yours was when it started to flower?
Thank ya. Looking back through pics it started flowering around July 8 which would put it around 22-23 days old. Most of it’s real growing happened after that. Definitely plan on training it low cause it will be touching your light in no time. Luckily it loves it bright (55-60k lux), and hot. Can’t wait to see what you can do with her!

Thanks- 21 days is what I usually figure for autos- I consider anything beyond that a bonus....
Can’t wait to see what you can do with her!
It'll be the first time I've only grown one in there, start to finish, so more width and less height is what I'm going to try for...(hopefully, a little more height than these last two)
Of course, it has to germinate first, so I'm not going to count any chickens quite yet... ;)

Thanks- 21 days is what I usually figure for autos- I consider anything beyond that a bonus....

It'll be the first time I've only grown one in there, start to finish, so more width and less height is what I'm going to try for...(hopefully, a little more height than these last two)
Of course, it has to germinate first, so I'm not going to count any chickens quite yet... ;)
Apparently a fast strain too, mine is supposed to be done in 20 more days (ish) REALLY liking how it’s filling out
BE6F34DA-9CC9-4B69-9E73-A438C4CA7786.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom