Looking nice Dutch, the trichomes on that second pic are sparkling like diamonds. Hopefully the reversal attempts come thru.
Thanks Stunger! I am in awe of them every time opening up the door.

I should have added this is 28 days post flip, and 35 days of treatment. Still patiently tapping my foot waiting for any signs of change. My next attempt (if this does not turn out) will include treating the plants with CS twice a day for two weeks before flip.

On my last grow I was unsuccessful in my attempts at reversing, but fingers crossed for you, I am sure it would feel a great accomplishment to make some female seeds!
Yes I was following along with your attempt closely, it’s unfortunate it did not work out but those cobs you have going look delicious!!

It may be slow and dull journal reporting here lately, but something’s got to give soon!!

That GA3 looks more promising than most, but I'm surprised that the CS hasn't worked yet. Still, they're really frosty. :thumb:

Also, congrats on the BB auto! Makes me all misty-eyed since that was my first cannabis plant, just about 4 years ago:
20170527_164454.jpg

That GA3 looks more promising than most
It seems to be the heavier feeder of the three too, it’s lowers are starting to fade.
I'm surprised that the CS hasn't worked yet. Still, they're really frosty.
I’ll give them a few more weeks, sadly I am using the last of the CS I’ve been diluting down for the sprayed subject. It’s proving to use more when sprayed than brushed.
Also, congrats on the BB auto! Makes me all misty-eyed since that was my first cannabis plant, just about 4 years ago
There’s something about the first time lol! A few more days indoors and the weather should be about right to move her outside. I will also have to start thinking about final container, and training. I’m also putting the over/under at 4 weeks from now as to when Mrs DAB mentions her aroma. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Young Blueberry Auto gets her own update!

Training has started, and she’s taking it really well.

Day 18 above ground, she’s been getting good soakings of 2g/gal MC

When she soaks up most of this feeding she got today is when I figure an up pot will happen. I’m thinking 5gal final pot for her.

Have a great rest of your Saturday’s, Pink Lemonade update later tonight!

Still tapping the feet on this reversal attempt..

Feedings have been bumped up to 5g/gal MC and 5ml cal/mag. Every 36 hours has been rough, but hopefully there will be a reward eventually.

I hope you have a great long weekend if you get one!!
Even if you don’t, have a great weekend anyways!!

I would try to get the top of the BBa lower than the nodes below it, so the growth hormones will get to work on those. If you wanted to you could use barbecue sticks to give you a place to tie the top down beyond the rim of the pot.

full

Good luck with the reversals! Donkey Dick let his GA3 go a really long time:
108ppm, sprayed once/day for 5 days, flipped on the fifth day. Then I waited ten weeks before anything happened, then six weeks more.

Welcome to the Lemonade Stand. We have some photoperiod Pink Lemonade seeds from 34 Street Seed Co to drop. We are going Dutch here, you’ll have to bring your own lemonade! :rofl: This is a hybrid of Pink Kush and Lemon Skunk, here’s some info from the breeder;

“This strain smells fruity, and screams lemons and grapefruit on the exhale. The bud is coated in a generous layer of trichomes atop jade foliage and bronze pistils. With a higher difficulty to grow, you can be rewarded with very high THC percentages and incredible terpene profiles. This genetic prefers warmer climates, so cold nights are to be avoided and should be harvested before October in North America.

• Yield: High
  • THC: 18-27%
  • CBD: < 1%
  • Terpenes: 1-2%
  • Flower Period: 8-8.5 Weeks
  • Lineage: Pink Kush X Lemon Skunk”
Most common terps are pinene and limonene, I’m not sure what the 1-2% is all about there.

I plan to take numerous clones again, and if the strain is as it says above, I will try reversing a branch or two with GA3 and try for some fem seed production as well. I’ll be using Promix HP once again, and MC for feeding. Veg stage will be under the budget led veg spec 250 watt xl heatsink, and I’ll probably put a plant or two under the 600watt hps for flower through winter before adding another budget led in the flower room come spring.

I would be happy if this turns into a semi-perpetual for me, if you recall from my first journal I am really looking forward to something other than an indica.

I went ahead and started them a few weeks ago to save on the slow journal reporting days. Enough chit-chat, let’s get to what we’re all here for; progress and pictures!!

Soaked for 48 hours in RO water, and dropped to the bottom of the glass with some light encouragement.

She broke ground on September 21. The seed shell stuck around on one of the cotyledon leaves, but was very easily removed with a spray of water to loosen it up.

Feel free to stick around if you want to see someone attempt their second grow! We all know I’ll be needing some pointers sooner than weee

well I am excited for this one

I would try to get the top of the BBa lower than the nodes below it, so the growth hormones will get to work on those. If you wanted to you could use barbecue sticks to give you a place to tie the top down beyond the rim of the pot.
Right, I will likely employ the barbecue skewer or similar sooner than later, I did not want to bend it too much all at once, so she’s slowly being brought down a little at a time.
Good luck with the reversals! Donkey Dick let his GA3 go a really long time:
Yes, this info convinced me to keep them going a bit longer to see what shakes loose with them.
So this is where all the action is :popcorn:
Something has got to give sooner or later...

well I am excited for this one
Welcome to The Stand, folks! We’re due for a few days of rain, but after that we’ll be able to raise some foliage outdoors!!

Young Blueberry Auto gets her own update!

Training has started, and she’s taking it really well.

Day 18 above ground, she’s been getting good soakings of 2g/gal MC

When she soaks up most of this feeding she got today is when I figure an up pot will happen. I’m thinking 5gal final pot for her.

Have a great rest of your Saturday’s, Pink Lemonade update later tonight!
Chugging along nicely , do you find yourself feeding less then normal with it being an auto?

Chugging along nicely , do you find yourself feeding less then normal with it being an auto?
Good question, but not so far. She has a nice colour and not showing any objections to the 2g/gal MC in tap water. At her up pot in a few short days I will try upping her feed by .5g and see how she reacts.

Transplant day update!

Set young Blueberry Auto into her final 5gal home today.

Added some @DYNOMYCO to her promix.

The weather is steadily improving here, we have a few tomatoes and peppers in the greenhouse already, I have a feeling this Auto will be joining them shortly.

Have a great weekend everyone, Mrs. DAB’s and my birthdays are pretty close together so we’re celebrating both this weekend!!

:passitleft: :passitleft:

:happy-birthday: to the DAB household!
Auto looking good. Nice roots.
Thanks, DD. It’s going to be a fun weekend.
:happy-birthday: to the DAB household from me too! Also the auto is looking good with those nice roots.

On a more individual note, I try to keep the trunk upright when doing LST, so I would have rotated that rock 90º to get the flat side against the plant.
Thanks, Shed!
The rock has been repositioned.
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom