Stunger!! Good to see some familiar names again! How has this grow season treated you? Last I remember your cob cure was nearing completion?
Well they say Cobs are best left for a year, and they are nearing that now. I had some early testers that were good, but since then they have remained vac sealed. I will make some more with my current balcony grow.

Well they say Cobs are best left for a year, and they are nearing that now. I had some early testers that were good, but since then they have remained vac sealed. I will make some more with my current balcony grow.
I bet they’ll be mighty fine!

Managed another round of gummies, this time with Pink Lemonade infused sunflower oil…..turned out waaayy better than the last attempt!!

Tasty, and have a nice easy long lasting ride. All thanks to Carcass’ recipe!
3F1748DD-5EFE-468A-89E5-2771ECC3DFBE.jpeg

3405D64F-E21B-46EC-9532-AF6CB878611D.jpeg

Managed another round of gummies, this time with Pink Lemonade infused sunflower oil…..turned out waaayy better than the last attempt!!

Tasty, and have a nice easy long lasting ride. All thanks to Carcass’ recipe!
3F1748DD-5EFE-468A-89E5-2771ECC3DFBE.jpeg

3405D64F-E21B-46EC-9532-AF6CB878611D.jpeg
That looks like a fantastic result Dutch!

Clearly once you've had a few goes at it, then you get the creases ironed out and it'll all go spot on. I've never tried making gummies but I have seen and heard of a few semi set results that have left me thinking that in those cases, one probably has to consume them a lot more quickly to not waste!

I made Russian fudge a couple of times, which was very nice, but the second lot I put aside for a few months thinking it would be bulletproof, but it went moldy, and since then I am a bit wary of getting it wrong and wasting good bud. So in my case I did think from what I've read, that perhaps simply melting and mixing chocolate with decarbed herb and letting it set may be the most fool proof method for me.

They look great but it looks like the liquid was already setting when you made the molds. I'd do the squeeze bottle while it's still almost too hot to handle.
I found last time with the squeeze bottle there was a lot of waste stuck inside the bottle after. We went with a silicone funnel this time which really worked well until half way through where it started to set. We were concerned with under mixing the oil in as we did last time, so naturally we over mixed before getting it into the molds!! Somewhere in between is a happy medium. I have half a mind to use a bakers piping bag in the future….

Clearly once you've had a few goes at it, then you get the creases ironed out and it'll all go spot on.
Exactly, just trying to get it better than the previous attempt!

Hey all - glad to see this thread resurfaced - has anyone has luck changing to male by feeding an aspirin water mix??
I have a "rogue" gal that I've just started feeding aspirin - she's real small and just started to flower. It's not something I'm going to keep or use - just see if I can turn her.

Hey all - glad to see this thread resurfaced - has anyone has luck changing to male by feeding an aspirin water mix??
I have a "rogue" gal that I've just started feeding aspirin - she's real small and just started to flower. It's not something I'm going to keep or use - just see if I can turn her.
That will be an interesting tester of the aspirin. I have not tried this but fingers crossed!

:ciao: Greenjeans! How have you been?
What I am going to do is when ever it needs water it will get watered with a mixture of 4 low dose - 81 mg - dissolved in about a gallon of water. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" :hmmmm:
I’m always interested in reversals, do you have this documented in your journal? Headed there now anyways!

I haven't started a journal for 22 - I guess I should get to that. I will document my progress here. I bought some regular aspirin today so will change my mixture to 1 tablet in a small gallon of water and I think I may do a foliar spray as well. May as well hit it with everything I got!!! :thedoubletake:

You know...I think we baby these things too much....I went out to my usually frozen greenhouse to get some more seaweed and found this little guy in a bag of soil that I had mixed up to cook
seedling 2.jpg

and this guy in another bucket - I tried to find the bottom of the sprout but never did - this part was 6 inches long!!
seedling long.jpg

I went out to my usually frozen greenhouse to get some more seaweed and found this little guy in a bag of soil that I had mixed up to cook
Bonus plant!! Nature will find a way huh? Any idea what strain it could be?

Back
Top Bottom