Jack's Purple Lemonade Auto DYNOMYCO 2023 - Solo Cup Challenge

Love the colors. :welldone:
Garden looks great. :thumb:
Have a great weekend my friend. :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Thanks brother hope you have a great weekend too !!!!!

Fast buds never had let me down second time running and I always get that color !! Goin to do a seed run after she is done hoping for some magic beans !!!!

cup grow looks fantastic
thanks fam I knew from the start picking that strain she was goin to impress now I’m def running a seed run after this I have to keep that stuff on hand I’ll grow that for the rest of my life and be happy !!

it's good to be self-sufficient.
Yeah man for sure would be happy with like 500 brand for the rest of my life lol it’s just have that purple to die for !!

Yeah man for sure would be happy with like 500 brand for the rest of my life lol it’s just have that purple to die for !!

it's too bad the colour expression comes almost exclusively in autos. i been growing almost all fem photos now and think i might even go further to regs again, then collect pollen and breed my own.

everything seems to be getting unstable around here. both genetically, and kind of politically around growing. our gov just supported a bill in another province to repeal legal grow. it looks like they wanna corner it for a corporate retail only legal market. i might be going back to the dark if that occurs.

Yeah I get the same the great color in autos I will b making auto beans n yea I’ve seen a lot unstable stuff lately I’ve been in the dark for years fl don’t look like they goin to jump on the wagon since now they passed a biill to carry with out license so more steps in the wrong direction

Yeah I get the same the great color in autos I will b making auto beans n yea I’ve seen a lot unstable stuff lately I’ve been in the dark for years fl don’t look like they goin to jump on the wagon since now they passed a biill to carry with out license so more steps in the wrong direction

the folk always show for the folk. was always best to keep within the fam. maybe now more so again brother.

Back
Top Bottom