Stopped Smoking, First Time Growing

marrzblaze

420 Member
Hi everyone, I decided to stop smoking because I started abusing it, and I wont get back to smoking until I get things in my life in order, so i thought a good coping mechanism would be to grow it instead. I am completely new to the growing experienced and started a growing journal on here 5 days ago. I would appreciate any feedback on growing my little Runty, and I hope my journey would be somewhat entertaining and educational to see. Also it would be cool if you turned on notifs for my journal, knowing that someone is reading my posts helps keep me going. Also open to any questions here. :))

Hi everyone, I decided to stop smoking because I started abusing it, and I wont get back to smoking until I get things in my life in order, so i thought a good coping mechanism would be to grow it instead. I am completely new to the growing experienced and started a growing journal on here 5 days ago. I would appreciate any feedback on growing my little Runty, and I hope my journey would be somewhat entertaining and educational to see. Also it would be cool if you turned on notifs for my journal, knowing that someone is reading my posts helps keep me going. Also open to any questions here. :))
:welcome: to the forum @marrzblaze :passitleft:I'm sure you'll have more people responding than you actually need :rofl::rofl: all jokes aside, someone will have the answers to your questions for sure :thumb: see ya around the forum :snowboating:

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend.
It's more addictive to grow than smoke. :Namaste:
Productive though.
Hope your doing well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420 Magazine @marrzblaze

Are you growing in soil, water or something else?

We need you to place your grow journal into your signature so everyone can find it.

All you need to do is click on your screen name in the upper right hand corner, then just copy this link and paste it in your signature.

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

:welcome:to :420:I am going to pull up a chair and watch your grow. 🍋
Welcome to 420 Magazine @marrzblaze

Are you growing in soil, water or something else?

We need you to place your grow journal into your signature so everyone can find it.

All you need to do is click on your screen name in the upper right hand corner, then just copy this link and paste it in your signature.

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
She's growing in soil

Thanks for the signature tip! done!

Back
Top Bottom