Strain advice please

GigaGrew

looking for some suggestions please, i need a plant to conform to my restrictions. I much prefer auto strains unless a specific regular strain is superior yielding within my set parameters.

max height = 3' (soil to grow tip)
max time 11 weeks (thats from a dry seed arriving in the post to cleaning out the finished plantpots. there must be zero evidence of growing in no more than 80 days)
yield = 40gpp ideal

lighting is cfl 6500/2700 @ 23w, number of lights is limited only by heat and space.

is there a plant out there that can accomodate my needs given the right artificial enviromental conditions?

currently planning using a 30l painters bucket filled with 20l of perlite with a couple inches of generic multipurpose soil/perlite mix on top and to feed with biobizz.

access to my plants will be extremely limited, each plant will be housed in its own built to fit lighted and air conditioned box, but for the duration of the grow, i only want access to the front about the size of a letterbox (Uk term for a flap in the door to post letters) to push a hoze through to water, i may even use an irrigation system instead and grow blind effectively.

im open to any suggestions for completely different designs too if anyone knowsa better way of doing things.

the brief is simple i need to generate around 3 ounces per week average or better, only have an 80 day grow window and i need my grow space to be as small and discreet as possible and i need the plants to match my needs.

Re: Strain advice please.

Dutch passions Think Different has very good reviews this side of the water. Heres a link Think Different® | Dutch Passion

Atb,

Resin Raver........;)

looks like a very good choice! i may even need to shrink the pot size to restrict the growth on that one a bit, which is not a bad thing as it reduces max height ;)
thanks man definatly food for thought!

Re: Strain advice please.

Ok Ive had some experiance with small area grows and also done one with think diff. In my opinion she might get too big and bushy, as she goes nuts given the chance. Id check out star rider by dutch passion or even snowstorm which ive also done and is a great plant for limited space. Hope this helps.
20120627_133825.jpg
pic is snowstorm.

Back
Top Bottom