Strange looking leaves on Super Skunk - DIY Cree LED Grow

To be clear...if it gets too big you can always prune it back and you will get more yield to boot. So fix the problems, get it healthy. Train or prune it to the right size and then bloom it.

i'm very interested in ur opinion too...if u have time obviously!
take a look now wht do u think?
25 days from germination, 18/6
when do u think i can switch to 12/12?

Oh yeah i understand, and i don't mind - he is just much more experienced than i am so i wouldn't want to contradict his advice.

its lucky tho because i was basically going to tell you the same thing; i also noticed that you planted right into the bag, and this is probably the start of your issues. If you put only 1L into the top of a 25L bag, even if you have some holes it may not make it all the way there, so you've probably got a very moist soil thats packed with all the nutrients which is causing your pH to fluctuate and at the same time resulting in over-watering symptoms. I still consider chlorine toxicity to be possible in that situation, but pH could explain the tearing leaves as well.

definitely don't think about flowering yet. as he also said, wait for them to get healthy first. I wait until they show pre flowers so i know they are mature and ready to go, you're probably a couple weeks away from that, but if you're on a schedule you don't have to wait for pre flowers. If you bloom while she's under stress, its only going to make things worse.

If theres anyone i've seen on this site who is willing and very able to walk you through a recovery process for this plant, its villageidiot.

I encourage you to read the thread linked in my signature, how to water a potted plant. It sounds simple, but there is actually a lot to consider when you're watering - it helped me a lot.

on another note, escutobelchio is correct, its normally frowned upon to post the same thread in multiple places - its better if all the information is compiled in one place - if someone with a similar issue were to come across this thread they might miss out on the solutions given to you in the other thread. For future, its best to post your questions in the FAQ forum as it is one of the busiest boards, while the indoor soil cultivation thread is more for specific questions and comments related to soil growing.

There is also the Problems, Pests & Disease Control board which is a good place to go when you have an unknown issue as well.

So I would start with re-potting that plant. And unfortunately the soil in the bag may be toxic and just not worth even considering using if it is even slightly messed up.

So get yourself a good grow pot with a lot of drain holes or a fabric pot. I use fabric pots on drip pans with a few river rocks to create a space for runoff.

rocks1.JPG

But I also use regular plastic post for fast grows. Fabric pots are considered the best for cannabis as it allows for the soil to breath better. roots workout better for a few reasons.

Get a fresh bag of the soil of your choice. the stuff you are using they recommend that you use fertilizers the whole time on their web site. That means likely it is a soilless mix. I can't find the ingredients online but if you take a picture of the bags labeled ingredients we can figure out what you should do with it.

I am going to recommend that likely you want to mix that up with perlite and possibly some coco and maybe some worm castings or steer manure but lets see what is in the bag first.

So we get a real pot and mix up a real base soil mix and we can transplant gently and get this back on the road to success.

Since we are transplanting a problem child with a decent root mass we will want an over sized pot. something in the 10 gallon or larger range so we can get a decent fill of new soil in there.

So go ahead and post the contents of the bag and we can make a shopping list.

So I would start with re-potting that plant. And unfortunately the soil in the bag may be toxic and just not worth even considering using if it is even slightly messed up.

I wanted to suggest this, but i don't have the experience necessary to know this is a worthwhile solution, so i refrained. Glad to see my head is in the right place.

I'm interested to see how this goes, so i'll be subbed in the background but i'll likely have nothing more to contribute here; you're in capable hands alex69nos.

good luck guys!

I recommend that you PM a moderator and have this moved to a journal. Then I will help you get to the end day by day.

so do u think is better to move the plant in another pot?
What do u think if i only do a good flush and stabilize the ph of the runoff water as well as soil ph?

VI is offline, but if you scroll up a bit he did make a post earlier with directions on how to proceed from here - your two threads have been merged into one, it took me a while to realize, so it would be easy to miss that post.

VI is offline, but if you scroll up a bit he did make a post earlier with directions on how to proceed from here - your two threads have been merged into one, it took me a while to realize, so it would be easy to miss that post.

I recommend that you PM a moderator and have this moved to a journal. Then I will help you get to the end day by day.

28th day from seed

20160302_172900.jpg
20160302_172907.jpg
20160302_172913.jpg
20160302_173012.jpg
20160302_172942.jpg

Back
Top Bottom