Stu’s First Grow

You underestimate the mean streets of Regina, Shed! :D

Stu it’s honestly up to you. We’re legal now and a lot of the past anonymity for Canadians was to keep any legal issues at bay. I don’t think there’s any issue sharing what you’re comfortable with sharing.

Most folks try to stay anonymous for obvious reasons, but I don't think folks are trolling around Regina trying to find Stu's house to break into!

Lol perfect, I invite them to try to find my acreage, then they cross my private property signs and barb wire just to be chased off by guard dogs. ;)
Thx Shed!

You underestimate the mean streets of Regina, Shed! :D
Stu it’s honestly up to you. We’re legal now and a lot of the past anonymity for Canadians was to keep any legal issues at bay. I don’t think there’s any issue sharing what you’re comfortable with sharing.

Lol cool thx Dobe! I really would just like to find a local friend who grows and give away a plant or two before I run out of room for him in the tent and he end up on a window sill.
Lol it’s a real bad first world problem I’m having here, I got 9 plants and a 5x5 tent :hmmmm: oops hopefully one day soon I can afford a 2x2x4 tent for my old light and make a veg tent, but for now I got 2 many plants lol

Lol perfect, I invite them to try to find my acreage, then they cross my private property signs and barb wire just to be chased off by guard dogs. ;)
Thx Shed!
Challenge accepted {jk}.. I only worry about encouraging break ins. The ones who want to know, are going to find out unless your unreasonably careful. I am hoping that at least by posting with timing off from what im actually doing leaves enough mystery that a break in may not be worth it. I am on a roller coaster of paranoid towards the infinity of the internet.

I like to see where people that help are from, just nice to see where I'm the world people are, different environments etc etc
I do understand the legalityness of it though.
You're right next door Stu but still a jaunt away.
My buddy and co worker has a hydro setup so it's cool having a fellow Grower to talk with about everything!

Anyone who gets into my yard usually has there eyes on the 5000g diesel and regular fuel tanks that are outside, it’s like eye candy to thief’s they drive around the back grid, catch a glimpse of big fuel tanks and try to get at them, unfortunately for them in 2007 we retired from farming and filled the tanks with water. Same year my dad retired and he lives 300 feet away from me in the same yard and is home 99% of the time usually in the quancet tinkering away at old tractors and doing yard stuff, so I feel pretty safe out here, closest neighbour is 1/2 a mile away, they’ll just hear the echo of the gun and I’ll say it was a fox lol:cool:

I like to see where people that help are from, just nice to see where I'm the world people are, different environments etc etc
I do understand the legalityness of it though.
You're right next door Stu but still a jaunt away.
My buddy and co worker has a hydro setup so it's cool having a fellow Grower to talk with about everything!

Me to I think it’s interesting especially these guys growing on the other side of the world, it’s neat to see... that’s a I want is a grow buddy :passitleft:
One friend smokes it but has 3 kids and won’t ever grow it in his house, I told him he can set up a tent out here and I’ll watch over it but young family sole provider moneys way to tight for that jazz, I’ll probably end up giving 1/4 of whatever I end up with off every grow.
Just would like a local to chat with share clones trade seeds just help each other along.

Anyone who gets into my yard usually has there eyes on the 5000g diesel and regular fuel tanks that are outside, it’s like eye candy to thief’s they drive around the back grid, catch a glimpse of big fuel tanks and try to get at them, unfortunately for them in 2007 we retired from farming and filled the tanks with water. Same year my dad retired and he lives 300 feet away from me in the same yard and is home 99% of the time usually in the quancet tinkering away at old tractors and doing yard stuff, so I feel pretty safe out here, closest neighbour is 1/2 a mile away, they’ll just hear the echo of the gun and I say it was a fox lol:cool:
Least you’ll find them if they try. Water ! Lol

heya friend,, cheers to ya,,

see things goin just fine,, good stuff

i did not see a pic of or read about the plant you cut the leaf,, curious is all

as for the city name in the sig,, well, mine has been there from the beginning , no rush to my door as of yet

and besides,, call me silly,, perhaps you changed it already,, but,, well, friend,,

saskatchewan is not a city as far as i know,, tho i have not been to sask much

karma sent to the flatlands,, headin to your acreage

cheers

heya friend,, cheers to ya,,

see things goin just fine,, good stuff
THANKS NIVEK FOR STOPPING BY !

i did not see a pic of or read about the plant you cut the leaf,, curious is all
E4FB4AEA-6F32-4203-AEB2-4E29C3874ACD.jpeg

A833D286-2674-4276-B00B-60741FEDEB1A.jpeg

0015A5C9-71D4-485D-A6DC-8CBD51C46042.jpeg

888625BF-2B17-4FD8-BDE1-E9AFA1B516BC.jpeg

image.jpg

THIS LIL BLUE COOKIE HAS BECOME A MUTANT NOW, DOESNT KNOW WHAT HES DOING OR WHICH WAY HES GROWING BUT IS STILL ALIVE LOL

as for the city name in the sig,, well, mine has been there from the beginning , no rush to my door as of yet
OKAY COOL :)

and besides,, call me silly,, perhaps you changed it already,, but,, well, friend,,

YEP I HAVE REGINA SK IN MY SIG, I LIVE OUT SIDE REGINA BUT ITS THE CLOSEST CITY TO ME

saskatchewan is not a city as far as i know,, tho i have not been to sask much

karma sent to the flatlands,, headin to your acreage

THANKS, DOORS OPEN TO ANY 420 forumer

cheers

I answered your questions nivek and put pics in the quote, expand to see the mutant seedling lol
Thanks Stu

Just that we like to rib you about the fact that when you post pics it has nothing to do with real time and you've probably harvested and smoked it all by the time we see it!
Okay now I understand. My hesitation comes from the fact that I have been public about my profile name before many years ago. I was in a manic state and raised some hell on the computer and internet. I feel like I am still being hunted lol

Me to I think it’s interesting especially these guys growing on the other side of the world, it’s neat to see... that’s a I want is a grow buddy :passitleft:
One friend smokes it but has 3 kids and won’t ever grow it in his house, I told him he can set up a tent out here and I’ll watch over it but young family sole provider moneys way to tight for that jazz, I’ll probably end up giving 1/4 of whatever I end up with off every grow.
Just would like a local to chat with share clones trade seeds just help each other along.

Maybe I'm a bad parent... Lol
I've got a 6 yr old and a 1.5yr old. The older boy doesn't even ask anything about it or show interest, the young fella loves to peek his head thru the front zippered door and look inside... Lol.
The wife wouldn't let any of this happen if it wasn't legal so I'm thankful for that!

Back
Top Bottom