Stu’s First Grow

I’ve jumped to page 350 in your journal InTheShed, I’m gonna read it up in detail tonight, I feel I’m missing some good infos in there, so hard to know where to jump in on these huge threads, I read a reply and click to see what the reply was to and bam I’m back another ten pages lol it’s a lost cause, the guys in my online game have noticed my absence lately... cause I’m here studying every night now.

Don't read too far back o_O and if you hit anything you want to respond to ask you go, highlight it and add to the multi-quote thing. Makes it easy to accumulate and get it all down in one post. It's really a perpetual grow at this point that started out with many many dying clones. Now I can clone fairly well and am growing a few of those (the AK-47 and the Sour G, which is a cross by The Rooster of Sour Diesel, Gorilla Glue, and THC Bomb), and the autos and the Peyote Critical you've seen. And the Candida seeds are in the peat pucks.

Ask any questions you want in there Stu, it's why we're here.

Don't read too far back o_O and if you hit anything you want to respond to ask you go, highlight it and add to the multi-quote thing. Makes it easy to accumulate and get it all down in one post. It's really a perpetual grow at this point that started out with many many dying clones. Now I can clone fairly well and am growing a few of those (the AK-47 and the Sour G, which is a cross by The Rooster of Sour Diesel, Gorilla Glue, and THC Bomb), and the autos and the Peyote Critical you've seen. And the Candida seeds are in the peat pucks.

Ask any questions you want in there Stu, it's why we're here.

I think I started at a good point in the journal, it was only going back to like nov 15th or something, lol you’re starting to get deep into the light talks again there on the page I’m on now, So I’ll skip ahead now as that’s all just confusing af.

Good evening :420:
I’m in a good mood tonight:roorrip: hope all you are too!
Had a quick look at the girls I topped and everything looking good, no signs of stress or anything funny going on.... there all gonna get snipped tomorrow now!
88B6F963-D77C-44C9-8190-37A2AD4C93A6.jpeg

Above cut 2 days ago
Below cut last night and attached ties this eve
17B0537B-51F1-4084-A2B2-5EDBD4119E89.jpeg

Have a good night all!
Stu

Spotted a yellow’ing leaf...
Jack Herer plant
17 days old
no nuts just city water ph to 6.4
only plant and only leaf on that plant showing sign of an issue, has not been topped or trained in any way yet.

I’ve looked through the leaf page that angrybird shared somewhere, took a screen shot one day luckily, but I’m not sure.
Also did a good check over for any signs of bugs and none found
Possibly over thinking it and it’s nothing also lol
Any thoughts/suggestions appreciated :thanks:
A44AF7AA-FAC1-47F3-9224-4C6C509A6F23.jpeg
51AF6F11-EC20-403C-9594-A41110B1DAA5.jpeg

Okay thanks for replying, I watered yesterday so there pretty wet still, should I give her just like a .5L of water with nutes in it, or let dry out for 2-3 more days then water
Thx Shed

Girls are looking good and healthy. Don’t worry about the stress as they are a stubborn plants that will rebound after rebound after rebound. Plus congrats on going with the HLG 600H Quantum Board. :goodjob:

Girls are looking good and healthy. Don’t worry about the stress as they are a stubborn plants that will rebound after rebound after rebound. Plus congrats on going with the HLG 600H Quantum Board. :goodjob:

Thanks Bud! Light choice is 100% inspired by you and your comments/pics... so many people have confirmed what you have said that it’s a great choice, I have no doubts about it now.
Stu

Good day everyone!
What should I do with this plant, I topped it and quadlined 3 days ago but it has stubbornly decided it does not want to be topped and pushed out the start of 2 more sets of leaves right from the cut..... so do I re-top it or just let those grow and see what it does?
Thanks
6E6125C4-C087-4E1B-A7E8-6BD59C24E387.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom