Stupidface Grows Again - Featuring Mephisto Illuminautos, LEDs & Promix

Alright, Glueberry OG has been chopped, trimmed and rinsed and is hanging up to dry in my old tent. Some very nice looking buds, will try to get some nice pics once they dry. Wet weight was 548g but that is with tons of stem, and i have a nice bag of trim and popcorn buds i didnt weigh. Will look at roots once soil is fully dry.

Works great and can be adjusted to fit your drying space.

I appreciate it Stupidface. I ordered one and is suppose to be here tomorrow. I may hold off chopping Olga until it arrives. I have been tying a pipe cleaner to each branch and then hooking on a couple lines I have in my tent.

Beautiful SF! Congrats! I like that gooball, there is still time to enter it into the picture of the month;)

Thanks, I actually have a different pic that i entered for this month.

GG#4 Day 57: Even with the sticky glueberry drying in the tent and the tall purple lady due for the chop in less than a week, this is the plant I'm most excited about. I may have been too ambitious when i went for eight 16" colas. Hoping she fills in. She'll have one of the lights to herself in 4 days.

Glueberry has been de-stemmed and jarred. Final weight was 107g plus some nice trim for butter. Good enough for me.

Congratulations on the harvest. Nice output.

Back
Top Bottom