Stupidface Grows Again - Featuring Mephisto Illuminautos, LEDs & Promix

Glueberry OG Day 52: Getting pretty top heavy

Blackberry Kush Day 51: Not filling out as fast as i would like. Will try upping her food.

Gorilla Glue Day 36: Starting to get buds

Skywalker Day 35

Forgot to empty the dehumidifier before i left for work this morning. Came home to 69% rh in the tent. Fixed now and doesnt seem to be any harm done. Wont be forgetting that again for awhile.

Glueberry Day 55: Maybe 3 weeks left to go. Some burnt tips but looking ok.

Blackberry Kush Day 54: White pistils everywhere, frost all over the place. Will probably go beyond the 10-11 week expectation.

Gorilla Glue Day 39: Want to check the roots on this plant when it's done but so far I'm sold on the fabric pots. Trichs starting to show?

Skywalker Day 38:

Wow SF as always you're knocking it out of the park. Glueberry, Blackberry Kush, etc all LOOK AMAZING
Good going!!

Thanks shorti, hope all is well in your world!

Glueberry Day 57: Steady as she goes.

Blackberry Kush Day 56: Starting to get fox tails i think. Drinking less now so will start to cut back on the nutes.

Gorilla Glue Day 41: My new favorite plant. When i grow again in the fall it will be in fabric pots, with promix, coco and perlite.

I need some GG and I’m hoping to get my hands on a clone soon;) yours is outstanding!

Thanks, I'm very pleased with it so far. Trichs only started a couple days ago and some on fan leaves already.

Thanks, I'm very pleased with it so far. Trichs only started a couple days ago and some on fan leaves already.
I bet! I’ve seen some well grown ones like yourself and they were all #frostcity at the end like every fan leaf!

Great Job SF. You are really producing some nice plants.

Thanks Troy. Looking forward to the results from these girls. Huge Dutch Passion fan now. Want to try a bunch of their strains in the fall.

I have been very impressed with Dutch Passion Autos. As you know this was my first season growing Autos and I have to say they have exceeded my expectation. I think they are a very profession breeder and have very stable lines.

Having said that - I had 3 Ultimate Autos all planted at the same time and they are very different from one another. I'm not disappointed but everything from leaf production to size of the plants have been very different.

Back
Top Bottom