Stupidface Grows Again - Featuring Mephisto Illuminautos, LEDs & Promix

Thanks Derby!

Glueberry OG Day 46: Oldest pistils starting to brown. Lots of new ones popping out everywhere. Loving this plant.

Blackberry Kush Day 45: Cool looking plant but I'm not expecting a big yield.

Gorilla Glue Day 30: Fat ass stalk on this girl. Currently stretching.

Skywalker Day 29: What a mess. Getting bigger though.

Glueberry OG is really looking great. She is really going to produce for you.

She's been a great plant from day one. Hoping she'll give me another 30+ days to put on some weight

That's cool on that blackberry kush how the tip of the leaves are green and where the is frost is they are purple. I'm liking that

I figure if I let the tops amber up the lower buds should still be cloudy and if I sort them properly I'll get the best of both worlds.

That sounds like a good plan. I may do the same. I'm really anal when it comes to harvest and tag each bud and record it's Wet, dry and Trimmed weight.

I'm also considering harvesting the top buds that are ambering up nicely and leave the lower buds to amber up a bit.

That sounds like a good plan. I may do the same. I'm really anal when it comes to harvest and tag each bud and record it's Wet, dry and Trimmed weight.

I'm also considering harvesting the top buds that are ambering up nicely and leave the lower buds to amber up a bit.
It doesn't work as well as you'd think. You actually get a shit ton of newer clear trichs as the plants is stressed and throws them out as a defense. I was hoping to do the same with my PC on my most recent run and the just threw out a ton of tiny clear balls

Glueberry Day 50: Seems happy, buds are thickening up.

Blackberry Kush Day 49: Trichs seem to form as soon as it goes purple. Very neat. Has a lot of filling in to do.

Gorilla Glue Day 34: Love how this plant is turning out. Just 8 main branches so hoping for some fat buds.

Mutant Skywalker Day 33: Alive and well.

Hope you all have a good weekend!

It doesn't work as well as you'd think. You actually get a shit ton of newer clear trichs as the plants is stressed and throws them out as a defense. I was hoping to do the same with my PC on my most recent run and the just threw out a ton of tiny clear balls

Is this the same for Autos as for Photos? If it is the case I will probably just chop the complete plant.

Is this the same for Autos as for Photos? If it is the case I will probably just chop the complete plant.
I’m watching this run fairly close to see if the re much of a difference but I didn’t find the bottom ripening all that fast with the new light but tons of new trichs showed up.

Back
Top Bottom