Stupidface Grows Again - Featuring Mephisto Illuminautos, LEDs & Promix

Lights went off for final time last night. GG#4 getting chopped and trimmed tomorrow night. Skywalker kept trying to fall over so i just chopped the entire plant and it's hanging in the small tent. Spur of the moment kind of thing, havnt even trimmed the fan leaves off. Buds are frosty, but small. Will keep a small amount for smoke and make the rest into hash.

Will be nice to have a break from growing over the summer, but it feels weird without plants to care for. Last 2 weeks i've just been having to give them water every 48 hours and that's it.

Anywho, got some pots and trays to clean up. Big update tomorrow hopefully with lots of pics of the GG#4 and the skywalker.

Congrats on the harvest! Seems your defoliating scaling is perfect! The buds grew so well!

Random update for no reason time.

Thanks to all of you who have followed along whether you post here or not. Still not sure if I'll just keep this thread going, or start a new one in the fall. Dropped a white widow auto seed into some water to try and grow it in a margarine container in the window of my shed. Probably going to fail, but that's what i thought when i dropped my first seeds.

There is an advantage to not having any plants on the go right now. Was able to make a spur of the moment trip with the wife and little guy to a cabin in the woods. Not a bad view for a good cup of coffee and a wake and bake.

Bubble hash is ready now and I'm really happy with this batch, which means I'll need to grow another skywalker and hope i get a normal plant with good buds.

Final pics of the GG#4. #shittytrimjobs

And I think I might just make it until winter....

Back
Top Bottom