Superweed's Outdoor Grow

Nice view out that window. Looks like it could have been taken in Australia. Very similar.:grinjoint::peace:

you can't imagine that place, is an incredible place, perfect for relax 100% "into the wild".Nature. :rollit:
Hope a day, we'll can organize some party there. That will be fantastic.
:peace:

Sunday will be 2nd monthday for the babies you must post in here for congratulations. :grinjoint:

:peace: from the finally sunny Italy

Sunday will be 2nd monthday for the babies you must post in here for congratulations. :grinjoint:

:peace: from the finally sunny Italy

Bravo bravo my friend. :bravo: Happy 2 month anniversary! Will you plant them close or far from were you live. I read somewhere that you may have a choice. I hope it's close so you can visit your little girls often.

Bravo bravo my friend. :bravo: Happy 2 month anniversary! Will you plant them close or far from were you live. I read somewhere that you may have a choice. I hope it's close so you can visit your little girls often.

Oh, evrywhere it will be i will visit for sure.
The only importants things are the link for water, and the exposition to sun.
But i'm confident now. I think the first 2 months was the worst. Now just some animals can make problems.

Well done Superweed! Keep it up and I see a nice little garden for sure!
Thank you buddy.
I will be glad to show to you and all the others will stopping by my little secret garden.

So my lady told me: All good!! :thumb:

Very happy to hear that. It must be difficult to not know every minute how they're doing? I know this myself if I'm out somewhere and i get home late after the lights are out, I get a little nervous about them. Hard to imagine a couple of months!

All the best my friend, hope all continues to be good.

:passitleft:

Showtimeeeeeeee
:cheer: :cheer:
I had to go this morning. I was digging an hole and sometimes i could smell the wonderful girls, there back of me.

On the right Arjan's Strawberry, on the left HG
DSC021752.JPG

The big leaves NLx5H
DSC021762.JPG

HG top view
DSC021772.JPG

ASH top view
DSC021781.JPG

And NL top view
DSC021792.JPG

Some casual pics, if you see some signs of sex..but i don't think so, aniway the seeds was fem. so hope all good.
DSC021801.JPG

DSC02181.JPG

DSC021821.JPG

And the wonderful girls together in the dig i've just made.
DSC021851.JPG

The plants look good to me, some little problems with some leaf but all normal to me.
They were in the forest some day and there, certainly some animals, other plants was intrigued from the new friends. The plants are about 60cm without vase. :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom