Superweed's Outdoor Grow

It's no too far, the babies aren't in the forest yet.
They stay indoor and a old woman are looking them.
we agreed that she would have called me if there was need.
I am afraid to disturb her, maybe she's scared for looking the plants and she want to have least possible risk.

Well as long as you have someone reliable watching them your plants should be fine. All the best to you and your little ones!:goodjob:

G'day SW, Old Italian women and men are really knowledgable gardeners.:thumb:
The one's that live in Australia are anyway. You may go back to find that your plants are HUGE MONSTERS.:thumb: I hope so brother.:grinjoint::peace:

Well as long as you have someone reliable watching them your plants should be fine. All the best to you and your little ones!:goodjob:
Thanks Buddy:peace:
G'day SW, Old Italian women and men are really knowledgable gardeners.:thumb:
The one's that live in Australia are anyway. You may go back to find that your plants are HUGE MONSTERS.:thumb: I hope so brother.:grinjoint::peace:
Oh i don't think i will find huge monsters, cause the wheater was really bad here.
But all that i'll know, you'll know too.
:peace:

FlNALLYYYYY!!!!
OK report : The babies look good to me.
I talk with the woman, she told me that a week ago they leaves was a bit yellow and no very healty.
The babies are no very big, cause they staied in the little vases too much time, but that was the only way to keep on with the bad wheater we had until a couple of days ago.
Now the pics update from left to rightNLx5H , HG, ASH

I had to change luminosity cause the pics was very dark.
DSC02125.JPG

DSC02124.JPG

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Just Read your journal to man and great job from the get-go:goodjob: didn't realize you're in Italy my man I'm half sicilian on my mom's side alway's have wanted to go just never got around to it maybe one of these day's i will and i'll bring some of my harvest to share;) also, didn't realize you were guerilla growin :cheer: I am gonna have some guerilla grows goin here at the end of march we will start planting:slide: nice job though man VIVA ITALIANO!:peacetwo:

Just Read your journal to man and great job from the get-go:goodjob: didn't realize you're in Italy my man I'm half sicilian on my mom's side alway's have wanted to go just never got around to it maybe one of these day's i will and i'll bring some of my harvest to share;) also, didn't realize you were guerilla growin :cheer: I am gonna have some guerilla grows goin here at the end of march we will start planting:slide: nice job though man VIVA ITALIANO!:peacetwo:
Thank you my half-italian friend :yahoo:
Whenever you will come i'm here just waiting for your visit.

Very nice looking girls Super, Can't wait to see them with big buds! Time will fly!

I agree with you: time will fly, i'm sure.
Next time i will see the girls, they'll be giant ^^
Nice to have you around.

Back
Top Bottom