Superweed's Outdoor Grow

Looking good so far Superweed! :bravo:

We're still winter here for 2 more months but it's not freezing today. Can't plant outside until Mid-June then frost by early September.

+Reps for :goodluck: :Rasta:

Looking forward to the results.

:peace:

Update,
The 3 babies in aquarium
DSC01856.JPG

ASH
DSC018581.JPG

NLx5H
DSC018591.JPG

Problem with leaf of NL any ideas/solution??
DSC018611.JPG

HG
DSC018621.JPG

I'm happy to see the differences between all the babies.
Really nice plants, but they don't look to me 100% healt.

I would guess she is asking to be transplanted. Check her roots, pull her gently from her pot. If roots are curling then put her in bigger pot.

Get all kinds of deficiency signs when they ask to be transplanted.

:thumb:

If not root bound, then soil might be having low ph problem, that is looking like mg def maybe. (Locks out below 5.0 or if too much calcium)

Generally your plants look pretty healthy. Use your finger aroend the edge of the soil in the pots so that you fill that gap. The plants roots grow out between the edge of the dirt and pot and if there is a gap the air kills the roots in a couple of hours. That can slow growth a lot.

Don't worry too much about that one bad leaf unless you see that spreading to other leaves. You could just cut it off. It won't make any difference to the plant.

If you transplant them to bigger pots I would ad 10-20% perlite to the soil to loosen it up for the roots. Other than that they look pretty good.

I would guess she is asking to be transplanted. Check her roots, pull her gently from her pot. If roots are curling then put her in bigger pot.

Get all kinds of deficiency signs when they ask to be transplanted.

:thumb:

i will tell to my friend to check.
Thank you buddy.

Generally your plants look pretty healthy. Use your finger aroend the edge of the soil in the pots so that you fill that gap. The plants roots grow out between the edge of the dirt and pot and if there is a gap the air kills the roots in a couple of hours. That can slow growth a lot.

Don't worry too much about that one bad leaf unless you see that spreading to other leaves. You could just cut it off. It won't make any difference to the plant.

If you transplant them to bigger pots I would ad 10-20% perlite to the soil to loosen it up for the roots. Other than that they look pretty good.

Thanks LB, tomorrow i will check personally.

Like LabRat said that leaf can be removed. My own perspective is that it looks like that is one of your 'first' leaves and will wilt and die anyway.

Like Mountain said, you most likely need to transplant to a larger pot anyway.

I think they look terrific though and look like fine young and sexy Italian Girls. Don't you all agree? :welldone:

Like LabRat said that leaf can be removed. My own perspective is that it looks like that is one of your 'first' leaves and will wilt and die anyway.

I think they look terrific though and look like fine young and sexy Italian Girls. Don't you all agree? :welldone:

They aren't hairy yet are they? :ganjamon:

(BTW my wife is half italian)

They aren't hairy yet are they? :ganjamon:

(BTW my wife is half italian)

Very funny! Back in the Bay Area in the late 80's I was engaged to a very beautiful Italian lady. But she did have a very 'faint' hairline (mustache) over her lip! She was very self conscious about it, but it was not very obvious at all and I told her that her beauty (and she was) completely negates it. It's actually normal for dark haired beauties to have it. :smokin:

I woodn't really worry bout that leave. Hell It will be acient history soon enough. We all have fert burnt or even watered in direct sunlite before enough to burn spots on leaves. Don't worry. Like I said the baby leaves are just that. Baby teeth. My self, till I have afew more leaves, as long as they look to be growing they are probley helping the mother with sugars, ect. Your plants are young, don't kill the few leaves shes got, wait till she gets her adult teeth in. Just a thought. They fine dude. Don't over worry so soon about deff's in nert's ect. She's small enough she dont need much, just water and poper lite. Looks good

Ok now i'm really don't warry after your words.
For the girls, here there are some really beautiful, but there are incredible dufferences in the mind between italian, and orher girls in the world.
I woodn't really worry bout that leave. Hell It will be acient history soon enough. We all have fert burnt or even watered in direct sunlite before enough to burn spots on leaves. Don't worry. Like I said the baby leaves are just that. Baby teeth. My self, till I have afew more leaves, as long as they look to be growing they are probley helping the mother with sugars, ect. Your plants are young, don't kill the few leaves shes got, wait till she gets her adult teeth in. Just a thought. They fine dude. Don't over worry so soon about deff's in nert's ect. She's small enough she dont need much, just water and poper lite. Looks good

Ok Wood i was thinking the same.

And seem to me, that we ceck the girl 2 days ago and they have some space yet in vases.
I will check again today and will tell our decision.

I checked the plants and in the vases ther's some space yet.
I noticed a strange leaf on Arjan 4 tips. Is it that normal?

Back
Top Bottom