Superweed's Outdoor Grow

If its watering problems they have a polymer tat will save afew trips to water ill send the link. Water Crystals for Healthy Plants & Crafts I use to use these for my outdoor grows it cut watering trips in half. They also use these in kids diapers thats where I use to get mine from a friend that worked for P&G so he had access. BTW Thx for sticking up for me at my drama.

Thanks Wood, i will post pics, maybe you can see better if is really a problem or not.
Glad to have you here.
:peace:

So here the problem
DSC018001.JPG

NL
DSC017893.JPG

HG
DSC01803.JPG

ASH
DSC018091.JPG

NL has a great smell already
love.

Baby's are very tempermental and I've seen that symptom (thinning of the stem) from too much water (drowning) or lack of light, stretching too much and then can't support herself she'll fall over. But Super, they seem to be doing just fine right now. what ever you did seems to have worked. Very fine young group of girls! Just don't over water!!!!!! let them dry (not dry like cement though).:bravo:

Thanks buddy, i was with babies this afternoon, seems Arjan's goes better.
These last couple of days that was sunny, and the babies really like stay at the sun.

Super, just curious what area you live in because my Dad was all over Italy during World War II. Army Air Corp. B-25's. You don't need to give an exact location, just the area. I grew up looking at his huge photo albums of he and his buddies along with a couple very pretty Italian Girls. His Airfield was 'consumed' by the Vesuvius eruption in 1944.:smokin:

Srry I didn't get back to ya. But I seen the comment babies are temprmental. If I could spell, and thats true. It's hard to say whats up till they get abit bigger. What soil what ect' your giving them I haven't gone back to te begening yet which I need to do before your thread gets much long. But don't trip as long as they are growing. The purple could be anything. Temps ect' even the strain. I'm going to try to catch up with your thread dude. GL and I'll peek in for sure.

OH yeah the start of an outdoor grow. i wait every year for these journals. consider me posted.

I'm glad to have you here, more people--->more fun----> more good job
Super, just curious what area you live in because my Dad was all over Italy during World War II. Army Air Corp. B-25's. You don't need to give an exact location, just the area. I grew up looking at his huge photo albums of he and his buddies along with a couple very pretty Italian Girls. His Airfield was 'consumed' by the Vesuvius eruption in 1944.:smokin:

Oh, what story, i live in tuscany, maybe your dad wasn't in the exactly location when i stay. My granpa was in Russia during the war. :grinjoint:
If you need more info please send me a PM.
Good night:smokin:

Srry I didn't get back to ya. But I seen the comment babies are temprmental. If I could spell, and thats true. It's hard to say whats up till they get abit bigger. What soil what ect' your giving them I haven't gone back to te begening yet which I need to do before your thread gets much long. But don't trip as long as they are growing. The purple could be anything. Temps ect' even the strain. I'm going to try to catch up with your thread dude. GL and I'll peek in for sure.

My friend just cause you're posting here, i'm really happy.
And then my journal will be a little stop for a couple of months, cause i will no see the babies until may.
There's an old woman looking them, so she can get them all she need.
Evrytime i will have some news, problems, anything i will be here waiting for all 420' community advises.

Tomorrow or tonight (for me, so your afternoon) will be new pics.

Back
Top Bottom