Superweed's Outdoor Grow

+ Reps to you Superweed for getting a greatt start and getting your signature up! Good Job!:bravo::welldone::thumb:

That was no so difficult:grinjoint: no i know the rule of forums^^.

:peace
This program will let you reduce the size of your pictures and a much more and it is free. Just download it and install.

It was the egg covered pasta that I loved so much. I believe you about the wine. That is the best wine in the world.
See you soon.:thumb:

Forgot to thank you for the program, really operative and easy :thanks:
:peace:

Anyway yesterday i seen the babies, they're fine:thumb:
the most complete one is the arjan, very compact and with the third turn of leaves.
Second most complete is HG, but the higher and bigger is NLx5H, really big leaves.

That was no so difficult:grinjoint: no i know the rule of forums^^.

:peace

Forgot to thank you for the program, really operative:thanks:

Anyway yesterday i seen the babies, they're fine:thumb:
the most complete one is the arjan, very compact and with the third turn of leaf.
Second most complete is HG, but the higher and bigger is NLx5H, really big leaf.

Hey Super, Man your just waking up in Italy when I'm going to bed here in the States! Anyway, my NL#5 has the widest leaves of any plant I've ever grown! Huge and it's not even a foot tall yet.
:passitleft:

Hey Super, Man your just waking up in Italy when I'm going to bed here in the States! Anyway, my NL#5 has the widest leaves of any plant I've ever grown! Huge and it's not even a foot tall yet.
:passitleft:

Exactly just arrived at work -_-', Yes in other plants the third pair of leaves is visible, NL has big 1st pair of leaves and really small 2nd pair, i'm really happy to feel the emotions of be a "daddy", really maybe over smoke, grown my own plants is the best thing, really nice to see them grow up and this time all my plants are really differents.
Happy to be here with all of us.
:passitleft: from me to you

Question: i remember i have a led light at home, used months ago for autoflowers plant (i will post pics -----< we had bonsai plants, really small small.).
I thinked for this first period of veg could be great.
Light ---->
lampada.jpg

Tell me what you think about.

Hi my Friend Superweed Glad you liked the program.:grinjoint:
It is wonderful that you can post from work.:ganjamon:
As your girls grow, you will start to notice how nature works and just how beautiful our world is. Growing has made me look at the world with new eyes.
This an amazing place we live in. Ciao Bella

Question: i remember i have a led light at home, used months ago for autoflowers plant (i will post pics -----< we had bonsai plants, really small small.).
I thinked for this first period of veg could be great.
Light ---->
lampada.jpg

Tell me what you think about.

Do you know how many watts it puts out?

Hi my Friend Superweed Glad you liked the program.:grinjoint:
It is wonderful that you can post from work.:ganjamon:
As your girls grow, you will start to notice how nature works and just how beautiful our world is. Growing has made me look at the world with new eyes.
This an amazing place we live in. Ciao Bella

Bella --> female
Bello --> male

I accept that this time -_- :grinjoint:
Anyway is a real way to say goodby to a friend.
Yes you perfectly uderstood what i was talking about.:grinjoint:
And i will tell you, seeing the plants not every day emotion increases:laugh::yahoo:

Bella --> female
Bello --> male

I accept that this time -_- :grinjoint:
Anyway is a real way to say goodby to a friend.
Yes you perfectly uderstood what i was talking about.:grinjoint:
And i will tell you, seeing the plants not every day emotion increases:laugh::yahoo:

Sorry, I forgot gender.:grinjoint:
If your LED light is 12 watts you can use it as a side light for your plants. If it is 45 watts use it as the main light and use your other lights for side light and fill in. More lights the better.
You should miss your girls. You are a father now.:ganjamon:
Ciao Bello

hey Superweed I'm curious whether or not you are guerrilla growing or growing behind fence persay legally. I myself am going to try my hand at guerrilla locations this year assuming things work according to plan I think it would be fun.

Oh my friend we're grow outside in the forest, but in big buried vases with just 20/30 cm outside (for animals).
We had to clean a little the zone and make space for the girl, maybe we have to study a way to link with some tubes the plants with the water cause we don't stay with them for a couple of months (there's a person will look for us^^).

Anyway i will inform you evry time i'll know something.
Thank to be here.

yea there are two primary methods for that and they both include bottles of water and drip emitters... one uses products that you actually purchase and attach he bottle too and stake into the ground for a controlled drip adjustable the other is a little knife hole in the side of a water bottle to cause a slow drip.

yea there are two primary methods for that and they both include bottles of water and drip emitters... one uses products that you actually purchase and attach he bottle too and stake into the ground for a controlled drip adjustable the other is a little knife hole in the side of a water bottle to cause a slow drip.

mmmm interesting, how these method work?
What do we have to do?
Please explain in the simple way you know cause i can't understand all ^^
:thanks:

well the cheap way is to just poke a lil tiny hole - water will drip out at a slow rate if you poke a little tiny hole... that way you can make a gallon of water last a wk or longer.

or they have these installments made for water bottles WATERING SPIKES POT PLANTS SHRUB GARDEN DRIP FEED WATER - eBay (item 270525078081 end time Mar-04-10 06:05:46 PST) many brands and types are around. some are adjustable.

Morning ^^, i think we can't use these methods cause we need to hide the palnts well.
Anyway thanks for advise.
Glad have you here.

Back
Top Bottom