Superweed's Outdoor Grow

So your growing in the forest I hear. So you have a long walk after you park or are you not too far?

For this first month and an half (i think) we sty indoor and when the sun permits outside.
Then the place not too far from us.

The worst part of work is dig the hole :Rasta:

That's great they will get some fresh air and live in nice surroundings with mother nature! I'm off to bed Superweed, have a great day and I'll be here later.:thumb:

I think, i will be no here until sunday, for evry advise please post here.
Thank you. And have a good night and some sweet dream my friend.
:peace:

Upgrade:
The 3 babies, from sx to dx Arjan's Strawberry Haze, NLx5Haze and Hima Gold
DSC016941.JPG

DSC016951.JPG

:bravo: Nice grow you had there! How was the smoke?

That was good, not incredible but sure no bad.
The problem was the plants are remained small cause they staied in plastic glasses really more days.
The last pic, pratically is one whole plant, lol.
Anyway we smoked earlier, and the high was short.

That was good, not incredible but sure no bad.
The problem was the plants are remained small cause they staied in plastic glasses really more days.
The last pic, pratically is one whole plant, lol.
Anyway we smoked earlier, and the high was short.

Well before you know it, your little ones you've just started will be growing into massive plants!:yahoo:

Well before you know it, your little ones you've just started will be growing into massive plants!:yahoo:

I hope that, tomorrow i will go to see them.
Currently they're smaller then we thinked.
We need to bring them outside before the end of month.
Then all we'll need is a little luck by nature.

Will arrive some new good photos tonight (in your afternoon/evening) my firends.

Hi Buddy Nice grow and you did get some smoke so, I would call that very successful.:grinjoint:

The ones you are growing now will be much larger growing outside in Mother Nature. Good Job!:bravo:

Some problem??
The trunk of di Arjan Strawberry is strange.
I try to explein, the plant stay up but the trunk is like open, it is more subtile and more larger.
Do you hear something like this?

Some problem??
The trunk of di Arjan Strawberry is strange.
I try to explein, the plant stay up but the trunk is like open, it is more subtile and more larger.
Do you hear something like this?

Are you letting her little roots dry out almost all the way before you water her again? Because overwatering makes plants feel limp or if they are starting to get sick from nute burn or something...babies are sensitive. What do her leaves look like? Growing normally?

It also might just be the way it grows, marijuana has a hollow stalk most of the time, it might just be a very hollow variety.

I recommend making sure you have a fan to blow on them gently and that will toughen up the stalks.

Hope grow support drops by for you, they are awesome and would know much more than me.

:peace: from the mountains.

Are you letting her little roots dry out almost all the way before you water her again? Because overwatering makes plants feel limp or if they are starting to get sick from nute burn or something...babies are sensitive. What do her leaves look like? Growing normally?

It also might just be the way it grows, marijuana has a hollow stalk most of the time, it might just be a very hollow variety.

I recommend making sure you have a fan to blow on them gently and that will toughen up the stalks.

Hope grow support drops by for you, they are awesome and would know much more than me.

:peace: from the mountains.

thanks MH the baby looks healt to me; all other plants too
i ll post some photos as first as i can

Back
Top Bottom