Superweed's Outdoor Grow

I asked my Dad if he was ever in Tuscany during the war.. he said he would have liked to visit after the war ended. But since he had been overseas since they landed in El Kabrit, Egypt in 1942, it was 3 yrs since he'd been home. so they sent his Group home as soon as the war ended. After Naples, his Air Group moved to the Adriatic coast of Italy near Yugoslavia. The opposite side from Tuscany.

He loved your country and since he was studying Architecture before he went overseas, it interested him greatly. Your county is so rich in history, the arts and Architecture. My Dad later wrote a manuscript for a book about 'Pompeii'. Maybe we will get it published for him.

Really nice story, i will read it for sure buddy if will be published.
Come to see my country and then come to meet me.
We will have great time togheter my friend.
:peace:

Really nice story, i will read it for sure buddy if will be published.
Come to see my country and then come to meet me.
We will have great time togheter my friend.

Thank you my friend. I'd really dig going to Italy and so would the wife. One day my friend and we'll visit for sure!:bravo:

G'day mate, thought I would drop in and check out you journal.Bravo
Growing ganja is a fantastic hobby. I LOVE IT!!!!!:yahoo::yummy::ganjamon:
1 month is a long time with no weed. Your government has the same stupid laws as mine. Bastardos!!! I would go:loopy: after 2or3 days.
Soon enough you'll have plenty of your own home grown delights.
Ahhhhhh Bellisimo.:peace:

G'day mate, thought I would drop in and check out you journal.Bravo
Growing ganja is a fantastic hobby. I LOVE IT!!!!!:yahoo::yummy::ganjamon:
1 month is a long time with no weed. Your government has the same stupid laws as mine. Bastardos!!! I would go:loopy: after 2or3 days.
Soon enough you'll have plenty of your own home grown delights.
Ahhhhhh Bellisimo.:peace:

:yahoo::yahoo: yes i'm going out of mind without weed or hash, and this period i can't see my plants for a couple of months.
I need May.
:peace::roorrip:

I always find the first three or four days the hardest...once I get past that I'm not nearly as irritable or anxious/restless. Maybe it's better that you can't see your plants lol, that might be added torture depending how you look at it lol. May will be here before ya know it...should be harvesting mine around that time actually so I'm waiting for it too!

Maybe i ll see the plants sometimes. I don't know when...
Sure they'll look very different to me, I'm trying to convince myself that it is not so bad, cause i i need to wait until october..
I need October.

Maybe saturday, i will organize to see the babies.
Hope i'll can have new pics.
Hope all going fine.

Hey Super how ya doing my friend? Are you still going out to see your 'girl friends' in the forest on Saturday? LOL How long does it take from your home to the 'girls'?:popcorn::cool::smokin:

Hey Super how ya doing my friend? Are you still going out to see your 'girl friends' in the forest on Saturday? LOL How long does it take from your home to the 'girls'?:popcorn::cool::smokin:

It's no too far, the babies aren't in the forest yet.
They stay indoor and a old woman are looking them.
we agreed that she would have called me if there was need.
I am afraid to disturb her, maybe she's scared for looking the plants and she want to have least possible risk.

It's no too far, the babies aren't in the forest yet.
They stay indoor and a old woman are looking them.
we agreed that she would have called me if there was need.
I am afraid to disturb her, maybe she's scared for looking the plants and she want to have least possible risk.

I wouldn't worry, that lady is showing you she is a friend:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom