Superweed's Outdoor Grow

Can't wait to see that pic of the plant with you next to it!

Maybe today i will post something if i can get that shot.
I'm really curious to see it too ^^
:peace:

just checking in to see how its going....lavendar

out spreading reps....

All is going well, thank you my friend for stopping by again, how told to Woodsman, some update today if i can.

Good morning all (Yes here 10.10 AM).
Today i will post the pics with me and the big girl, it's no a good pics but you can see what i was talking about.
I visited the girls, and are really good, NL still in veg about 2,2 meters, HG with top bud became fat, Strawberry with flower that have evry day more that strange form.
The new babies are going well, we cut the apical and they're already split. We're trying to enlarge them more possible.
I discover she's a strange (still not remember the name :grinjoint:) that remain low, less then 1 meter, so we want them fat :grinjoint:
This afternoon new pics.

Good morning all (Yes here 10.10 AM).
Today i will post the pics with me and the big girl, it's no a good pics but you can see what i was talking about.
I visited the girls, and are really good, NL still in veg about 2,2 meters, HG with top bud became fat, Strawberry with flower that have evry day more that strange form.
The new babies are going well, we cut the apical and they're already split. We're trying to enlarge them more possible.
I discover she's a strange (still not remember the name :grinjoint:) that remain low, less then 1 meter, so we want them fat :grinjoint:
This afternoon new pics.

Great! Super! Can't wait to see them!:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Sorry i'm late, so these are the pics i could do, no more good but i think they'll make you understand ^^
Me(1.80) under NL
DSC02515.JPG

A girl(1.60) looking up
DSC02519.JPG

A shot of HG
DSC02525.JPG

Super, those are like Himalayan proportions (height). Terrific my friend! You will be 'in the bud' soon! That NL is a sativa dominant plant. Do you know which NL# it was? There are many NL's 'mixes' like a Haze X NL#5 or Haze X NL#1 (stretchy), these are 'super plants' and with much sativa. Mine the NL#5 is mostly indica.

Wow Super They look great! Your going get lots of smoke from those nice ladies. :bravo::ganjamon:

Thank you OMM,and you must seethe orhers ^^

darn, those are great....and hugh....you should be happy...looking good...ever, lavendar:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Yes the plants looking good, we're really happy for our first grow..

:bravo: Those are some BIG girls you got there...they should give you this much :hug: smoke by Oct. :ganjamon:

:welldone: and :peace: brother.

I think the first harvest will be around the first of august..we'll see.. aniway thank you buddy..

Super, those are like Himalayan proportions (height). Terrific my friend! You will be 'in the bud' soon! That NL is a sativa dominant plant. Do you know which NL# it was? There are many NL's 'mixes' like a Haze X NL#5 or Haze X NL#1 (stretchy), these are 'super plants' and with much sativa. Mine the NL#5 is mostly indica.

That's a NL x 5 haze, 1 of my favourite strange until now.
She smell delicious..

Hey Bro, just a fast hello. Looking back at your pic's, You didn't top at all did ya? It's not uncommon to get a kilo off a plant. I am looking forward to see this plant go. I'd bet now. 16 oz's... Off the wall guess but. Hey even a lb is a nice X-mas Present..... Looks good. Keep it Green Late's

Hey Bro, just a fast hello. Looking back at your pic's, You didn't top at all did ya? It's not uncommon to get a kilo off a plant. I am looking forward to see this plant go. I'd bet now. 16 oz's... Off the wall guess but. Hey even a lb is a nice X-mas Present..... Looks good. Keep it Green Late's

Hey, i'm glad you stopping by, we'll see with that plant, she's grown really fast and really high.
I don't know how much i'll get, all is good for me, the important is have good friends, calm and peace around you.
For your experience how much she can grow? she's still in veg now around 2,20/2,30 meters i think, i heard during the flower step the plant will grow 1/3 more? is that true?
Because too high could be a problem for us.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I upgrade with a 2.25? 2.30? 2.35?
NO, the NL is about 2,50 meter :grinjoint::grinjoint: really a monster that big girl.:yahoo:

There are strange signs about the other girls i think they'll turn back in veg. again.
There are some leaves, i don't know the exactly word, limply??
They seems like flowers stop for the moment (Arjan really seems, HG respect the last time has fatting her buds:grinjoint:)
Later or tomorrow some pics of today.

:peace: from this crazy-land and a "by" from our dogs too!!
They're the guardians of all ^_^

Hey, i'm glad you stopping by, we'll see with that plant, she's grown really fast and really high.
I don't know how much i'll get, all is good for me, the important is have good friends, calm and peace around you.
For your experience how much she can grow? she's still in veg now around 2,20/2,30 meters i think, i heard during the flower step the plant will grow 1/3 more? is that true?
Because too high could be a problem for us.

To tall for you? No problem with a plant like yours my friend. attach a string (like hemp) as high up on the plant as you can. Pull it down with the string and attach it to the ground or to the bottom of a nearby plant. Like a 'whip antenna', Just do it carefully and not 'too much'. Pretty much doing LST. How much you can pull it down depends on how rigid your stem is.. I'm sure you won't need to pull it too much. I don't mean to pull the top to the ground! Just what you need.

An added benefit of course would be more light to the mid section of your plant.

To tall for you? No problem with a plant like yours my friend. attach a string (like hemp) as high up on the plant as you can. Pull it down with the string and attach it to the ground or to the bottom of a nearby plant. Like a 'whip antenna', Just do it carefully and not 'too much'. Pretty much doing LST. How much you can pull it down depends on how rigid your stem is.. I'm sure you won't need to pull it too much. I don't mean to pull the top to the ground! Just what you need.

An added benefit of course would be more light to the mid section of your plant.

Oh yes we will use this system for sure, thank you my friend :grinjoint:

Sorry if i haven't upgrade during this period i was really busy, and i don't see the girls from a week.
I will recover the lost time.

Back
Top Bottom