SweetSue Showcases The GROWant GR240 - Lighting Up A 2x2

Oh SweetSue,

The Malawi looks so dainty and perfect form. She's going to be a pretty lady!

Are those lights doing it for you?

Why thank you NaturalSpirit. :hug: Good work team on getting that light to you swiftly! :high-five: Makes me feel even better about being sponsored by them.

I'm smiling every time I look in this tent. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I can imagine! So far I have Only been Reading Positive story's about the light!

Also there was a part in the local news that they are preparing a law to legalize marijuana in bigger states. Mine should be in it!

Great news and now off to bed. Tomorrow I want to be awake when the mail comes in.

Oh SweetSue,

The Malawi looks so dainty and perfect form. She's going to be a pretty lady!

Are those lights doing it for you?

I'd say the proof is in the vigorious growth Bode. Impressed I am. :cheesygrinsmiley:.

Elegant is totally the right word for that Malawi Sue. I'd love to grow one purely for her appearance. Hmm the effects may be too intense for me tho, so I've been thinking I'll try a Panama the next time I have$ to buy a seed. It looks beautiful when growing too, and has a more tempered effect than the Malawi by reports round here. I like how it's the case that o love the look of the sativas when they're my preferred toke as well. And this has been the case since way before I even knew the difference. I did grow up around older people growing in the 70s tho so I think there were more pure sativas around then. So that's the look I grew to associate with the nice weed .. My dream is to find a relatively short flowering sativa and grow it to its natural shape outdoors. Not sure if my new vege patch is high enough! Anyway, that'll be next summer. CBD critical cure is earmarked for that spot this coming season. Starting to get the soil together. Bit nerve wracking. I have a burly bloke to help me, but he tends to try to impose his notions about what I need to be doing so I really need to be clear about why I want what I want! And not walk away from it, or he'll get 'creative' and then I won't know what's in it!! Looking into getting a cement mixer so I can bucket the components in myself, and mix it myself that way. Soil is very labour intensive setting up eh!! I've always done it fine, this year is different. Those hempy pots look light! I'm considering that for my next indoor adventure. Outside it's got to be soil!! I'm waffling on here... don't mind me... waffling off now...

I appreciate a good ramble Amy. :hug: I encourage the purchase of the cement mixer. It could be a game-changer for you, making the mixing something you could do on your own. You remind me of myself, a strong and independent woman. The more you can do yourself the happier you are, eh? Did I get you pegged correctly? :laughtwo:

Soil building is an adventure, and the end result is well worth all the effort. It's all intimidating when you start, but as with all things, the more you play the easier it becomes, and one day you realize you can recall the basic components and their relative ratios as pertains to cannabis. Almost like magic the language becomes one of your own.

There's great romance in growing with a healthy soil community. The tremendous advantage to outdoor growing is being connected to the indigenous soil community. Those mycohorrizal will bring food in from across the expanse to meet the needs of an individual plant. You gotta love a system evolved to be that fine-tuned. My dream is to have property with sunny access for an outdoor cannabis garden. I'll make it happen somehow. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Hey Sue!

Mind if I jump in? I have a veg tent I want to upgrade from cfls down the line and I'm curious about our new sponsor here!

I'm excited to see you work your magic with hempys . and curious to see what a high quality, low draw light can do in a small space .

I'll be keeping a close eye on this one!

Hey sue!
I'm pulling up a seat as well. Super curious to see how this light does. .

:welcome: Scooter. It's turning out to be lots of fun. This little baby is doing a fine job so far. I'm starting to get excited. :laughtwo:

Forgive my tardiness. Will be watching this light along with everyone else. Nice job so far Sue.

:welcome: Big Sparks. :hug: It looks to be a delightful ride. Glad to have you along.

Just an FYI: Growant does NOT do any kind of stealth packaging, when I ordered from Amazon, at least. I was quite shocked to see that package sitting on my porch with a full description and photos all over the outside of the box.

Just an FYI: Growant does NOT do any kind of stealth packaging, when I ordered from Amazon, at least. I was quite shocked to see that package sitting on my porch with a full description and photos all over the outside of the box.

Sorry to hear that. My experience wasn't like that at all, and I ordered mine from Amazon as well. It came in an iniquitous Amazon box with no way to identify what was inside.

WoW Thats Amazon probably. I got that box packed very carefull and in tact(to the netherlands) and Everything was perfect.

Sad to hear you got it like This.

Sorry to hear that. My experience wasn't like that at all, and I ordered mine from Amazon as well. It came in an iniquitous Amazon box with no way to identify what was inside.

Yeah that's what I was expecting on my doorstep. I'm sure it was all Amazon, I can't blame Growant, it just sucks to have bad feelings about them before even opening the box. I still can't wait to try it out, I was just startled to see that box. I'm an adult in a safe place, but I live in a small community and gossip ruins everything, no matter how "legal" it may be. I'm going to replace two "300 watt" Mars lights with it tonight when the lights turn on, I'm still excited and am about to smoke away the shock. .

I'm really sorry that your light came that way. I grow in a legal state and still don't want other people seeing what sort of grow related mail I get. My sincerest apologizes Dr.Doob.
We do provide stealth packaging. As a matter of fact we use Amazon prime so usually the lights come in a prime box. That's why this is a huge shock to me.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will make sure the office contacts Amazon to make sure this mistake is not repeated.
Again my apologies.

I'm really sorry that your light came that way. I grow in a legal state and still don't want other people seeing what sort of grow related mail I get. My sincerest apologizes Dr.Doob.
We do provide stealth packaging. As a matter of fact we use Amazon prime so usually the lights come in a prime box. That's why this is a huge shock to me.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will make sure the office contacts Amazon to make sure this mistake is not repeated.
Again my apologies.

I order a lot through prime and never had this happen before. They just stuck a label right on the light's box and shipped it. I didn't have a chance to hook it up tonight (I have rare chances to visit my garden) but if I get up early enough I will in the morning. I really like the size and weight.

Hey SweetSue
I’ve just voted for your beautiful ‘Carnival’ contestant and have to admit that the strain name contributed a teensy bit, as it reminded me of ‘TheNottingHillGateCarnivale’ I went to when I was 24 or so. Quite an experience for a little girl from super isolated Western Australia!
So thanks for the memory trigger. Respect & Regards.

Hey SweetSue
I’ve just voted for your beautiful ‘Carnival’ contestant and have to admit that the strain name contributed a teensy bit, as it reminded me of ‘TheNottingHillGateCarnivale’ I went to when I was 24 or so. Quite an experience for a little girl from super isolated Western Australia!
So thanks for the memory trigger. Respect & Regards.

You're so welcome Anna. I'm glad I could help bring that spot of joy to your day. :hug:

I thought I'd get to this earlier. :laughtwo:

Weekly Update: Sunday, October 15, 2017

We'll ignore the fact that I'm posting this after midnight. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Another week of impressive growth.

IMG_408913.JPG

I'll have to share pictures I took two days ago so you can see the changes. I got aggressive in the tent earlier today and did a significant amount of topping. I'm still learning with hempy, and I'm training them to be tighter structurally than they want to be with all this access to the nutrients. :laughtwo:

IMG_40809.JPG

Chem Dawg (Day 46)

Before the trim:

IMG_383313.JPG

IMG_383411.JPG

IMG_383512.JPG

Today:

IMG_411914.JPG

IMG_41209.JPG

Hard to slow this one down. LOL!

IMG_412111.JPG

Carnival 4.4 (Day 57)

Before the trim:

IMG_383013.JPG

IMG_383111.JPG

IMG_383212.JPG

Today:

IMG_41248.JPG

IMG_412513.JPG

Malawi 1.1 (Day 41)

Before the trim:

IMG_383610.JPG

IMG_383712.JPG

IMG_383811.JPG

Today: I'm really excited about this girl. Everything about her is an improvement over the mother. :slide:

IMG_412613.JPG

IMG_412714.JPG

IMG_412812.JPG

The visiting girls will be moved back under the quantum boards tomorrow, leaving the original residents to claim all the space again.

Devil's Carnival 1.2 No trimming done on the temporary residents. This specimen is looking very well-behaved, not at all like her predecessors. :laughtwo: I'll have to keep a close eye on her.

IMG_408511.JPG

Carnival 4.5 (Day 40) My Frankenbush plugs along, struggling to establish her identity.

IMG_408613.JPG

IMG_409010.JPG

I'm most impressed with the temperature in this tent. We've had some unseasonably warm days since I pulled the air conditioner, and this tent has not once reached dangerous levels. I can't say the same about the other tent running right next to it, illuminated by the COBs.

IMG_409213.JPG

IMG_409118.JPG

If the girls are happy, I'm happy. Today, I'm one happy camper. :blunt:

I got creative because of your great brownie's..

420-magazine-mobile1112851984.jpg

420-magazine-mobile214893030.jpg

The mushroom cupcakes has butter from a bio outside plant and the butterbiscuit is with 200gram of the Chocolate Mint OG that was outside.

Cant wait to try them! My whole house smells like heaven.

Great job on the trimming Sue, I cant wait till I have that "issue"

Have a wonderful day

Back
Top Bottom