SweetSue Showcases The GROWant GR240 - Lighting Up A 2x2

If I end up passing put before then TS I'll track you down first thing in the morning. Just a while ago, after finishing up the tiny bits of Thin Mint Cookies I'd accidentally clipped during the harvest yesterday, I noticed my notation that one should choose this 60/40 indica Dom for her sleepy effect. Now the eyes are starting to protest my reading and typing. :laughtwo: Damned indicas. Lol! She is delicious though.

Welcome to the journal DeVille. :hug: I check them every three days, if for no other reason than to replenish the CO2. They typically take around 12 days or so, depending on the chemovar. I've had some finish in less than 9 days and others take a month. I haven't lost one yet.

I keep them back from the light thusly.

IMG_239526.JPG

They need very little light to grow roots.

I Will try that next clone I get!

Got my eye on that chem dawg.. it is a very pink light holy cow lol. Lookin good!

Good morning buckaroo. Good to see you here. She looks even better today. :laughtwo: And yes, it is very pink. Lol! Thank goodness for the Method Sevens.

IMG_261920.JPG

:hug::hug::hug: Good afternoon keltic. Glad you found a seat.

Covers a 2x2 and pulls 90w? I need to see how this light performs........

:hug: :love: :hug:

It pulls 80 +/- 25 watts Mr Am4zin. This may be a light that could work in your small spaces. I'm excited to see what she can do. Thanks for joining the fun.

:hug: :love: :hug:

Good start Sue!

It will be interesting to see how it goes for you with only 20 watts per square foot. I've never had awesome results with less than 35 watts per square foot, regardless of the lighting technology. But, technology does constantly improve, and in 20 years peeps may laugh at us for aiming for 50 watts per square foot! Looking forward to your results with the new LED. I've finally sold and gifted all my other fixtures (save one HID) and have used only LED now for about 4 years. The slower the power meter spins the better (that tells my age me too, most all new panels are digital)!

Best of luck in your evaluation and grow

Peace

Keith

Good start Sue!

It will be interesting to see how it goes for you with only 20 watts per square foot. I've never had awesome results with less than 35 watts per square foot, regardless of the lighting technology. But, technology does constantly improve, and in 20 years peeps may laugh at us for aiming for 50 watts per square foot! Looking forward to your results with the new LED. I've finally sold and gifted all my other fixtures (save one HID) and have used only LED now for about 4 years. The slower the power meter spins the better (that tells my age me too, most all new panels are digital)!

Best of luck in your evaluation and grow

Peace

Keith

Keith, so good to see you in the interested group. :hug: The technology does indeed keep advancing. We all have hesitancy in believing 30 watts a sq ft can be sufficient. That's part of what made this grow appealing. GROWant is trying to raise the bar, and we get to see if they have.

Subbed! Brought my cushion .

So 3 plants.... thot I remembered you were thinking to do only one? It'll be great to see how the light provides for them all!

I'm curious how loud the fan (in the light) is Sue. So, imagine if it was in your tiny closet (with no curtain), is it quiet enough to be fairly unobtrusive?

Subbed! Brought my cushion .

So 3 plants.... thot I remembered you were thinking to do only one? It'll be great to see how the light provides for them all!

I'm curious how loud the fan (in the light) is Sue. So, imagine if it was in your tiny closet (with no curtain), is it quiet enough to be fairly unobtrusive?

There you be! :cheesygrinsmiley: You always remember to bring a cushion. :hug:

I was just admiring your own tiny closet, and may I say a classy one at that. :high-five:

I decided to go with three, because that's what I'd have in this tent anyway, and I wanted to keep it normal. Normal... :rofl: That word always cracks me up! :laughtwo: As normal as it gets in my world. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The light runs so quiet I barely hear it Amy. It weighs next to nothing too, so it'd be easy for you to handle. It would be perfect for a space as small as your closet.

Too Funny ... had to share this.

If you Ooogle (i know, trying to abide by the rules) GROWant G240, what's the first result?

Not the manufacturers website, but rather

SweetSue Showcases The GROWant G240: Lighting Up A 2x2 ...

Just thought that was hilarious, but I'm easily entertained.

Peace

Keith

Too Funny ... had to share this.

If you Ooogle (i know, trying to abide by the rules) GROWant G240, what's the first result?

Not the manufacturers website, but rather

SweetSue Showcases The GROWant G240: Lighting Up A 2x2 ...

Just thought that was hilarious, but I'm easily entertained.

Peace

Keith

Yeah! I had the same thing .. I thought it was funny too! .

SweetSue Showcases The GROWant G240 - Lighting Up A 2x2

Thanks for admiring my tiny closet Sue! It's totally thanks to you! I read your first journal and was like, hey if she can do that in her lounge room with no fancy fans or extraction etc. ... I wonder what I could do...?
The only drawback so far (and it's small) is the noise of the fan in the MarsHydro 300. I'm handling it but a quieter one would be a heap more manageable. Not anywhere near being in the budget unfortunately (I feel very fortunate to have disability support but it doesn't stretch to very many 'extras!'). The sun is coming tho... .

And when I fire up my old Atari, I can hardly hear the light .

The new Mars-Hydro COB is soundless. I'm one of the first people on the planet to test one. So far I really love it and it seems the plants do to
Thanks for admiring my tiny closet Sue! It's totally thanks to you! I read your first journal and was like, hey if she can do that in her lounge room with no fancy fans or extraction etc. ... I wonder what I could do...?
The only drawback so far (and it's small) is the noise of the fan in the MarsHydro 300. I'm handling it but a quieter one would be a heap more manageable. Not anywhere near being in the budget unfortunately (I feel very fortunate to have disability support but it doesn't stretch to very many 'extras!'). The sun is coming tho... .

And when I fire up my old Atari, I can hardly hear the light .

Hey sue! I made it over as promised :) I'm liking these growant lights!

DeVille what kind of coverage does that sweet new light offer?

it's meant for a 3x3 I think

Welcome Dabber. :hug: It covers 3'x3', but the core coverage is 2'x2'.

Hi SweetSue,

I'm subbed. Didn't want to miss what you can do! I've already seen how well you grow. Hopefully the new light will make you even better.

thanks for admiring my tiny closet sue! It's totally thanks to you! I read your first journal and was like, hey if she can do that in her lounge room with no fancy fans or extraction etc. ... I wonder what i could do...?
The only drawback so far (and it's small) is the noise of the fan in the marshydro 300. I'm handling it but a quieter one would be a heap more manageable. Not anywhere near being in the budget unfortunately (i feel very fortunate to have disability support but it doesn't stretch to very many 'extras!'). The sun is coming tho... .

and when i fire up my old atari, i can hardly hear the light .

atari! :)

Back
Top Bottom