New toy landed today
Oh the endless possibilities
420-magazine-mobile1990254763.jpg

New toy landed today
Oh the endless possibilities
420-magazine-mobile1990254763.jpg

:yahoo: :woohoo: Now the trick becomes growing enough to satisfy the desire to experiment. :laughtwo:

Do yourself a favor and have some cheesecloth around. The bag that comes with it doesn't work as well as you'd hope. I used it once and retired it. Those big stainless funnels they sell for canning come in real handy too. I clip the cheesecloth to the funnel with clothespins and set it over the container I'm straining into. Then it's simple to remove the clothes pins and gather the bundle up to squeeze the rest out.

Be aware, you'll instinctively lick your fingers. That can be dangerous. :laughtwo:

:yahoo: :woohoo: Now the trick becomes growing enough to satisfy the desire to experiment. :laughtwo:

Do yourself a favor and have some cheesecloth around. The bag that comes with it doesn't work as well as you'd hope. I used it once and retired it. Those big stainless funnels they sell for canning come in real handy too. I clip the cheesecloth to the funnel with clothespins and set it over the container I'm straining into. Then it's simple to remove the clothes pins and gather the bundle up to squeeze the rest out.

Be aware, you'll instinctively lick your fingers. That can be dangerous. :laughtwo:

So I tried to stick to one dose. It had about six yesterday. Was a fun day for sure and slept like a baby. I am using size 0 caps so they are only 2/3 as big as a 00.

The brew bag I got was awesome for squeezing out the last drop of oil from the plant matter. Search nylon brew bag fine mesh. Or nylon nut milk bag fine mesh.
420-magazine-mobile174105930.jpg

Good times had by all...... My first time, I made the same mistake. The more I cleaned up with my tongue, the better it tasted.
Now when I make it I try to finish up a couple hours before bedtime. Just in case.....

So I tried my 1st capsul today.
00 with kilamanjaro and coconut oil.
2hrs in...nice head high.. motivation is good..making tater salad and hot wings soon
It started to hit me about 40min after I took it.
Neck is still sore... dehydrated....but knees feel good
Time for the pool

So 1st pill lasted , Id say, about 4hrs. was a nice buzz but not over the top

I tried the Indica pill at about 330.
Took about an hour to really feel it. For sure a different buzz, but again, after 2hrs It wasnt a Huge High

I have a pretty hi tolerance to meds, so maybe Ill do 2 pills next test:thumb:

I am loving this capsule machine. It lines up the tops and bottoms together so you just push down and all the caps come together. Does anyone else use this kind? It's called "the capsule machine"

1. Put caps in top and bottom
420-magazine-mobile85306605.jpg

2. Fill capsules

420-magazine-mobile605382412.jpg

3. Place top and bottom together and push down
420-magazine-mobile1006980994.jpg

4. Take top off and caps will all come with top. Push on all to make sure fully seated.
420-magazine-mobile399787074.jpg

5. Push on flexible part of top and caps all pop out.
420-magazine-mobile1940917595.jpg

I am loving this capsule machine. It lines up the tops and bottoms together so you just push down and all the caps come together. Does anyone else use this kind? It's called "the capsule machine"

2. Fill capsules

4. Take top off and caps will all come with top. Push on all to make sure fully seated.

Hey Shiggity,

I have the same machine. Just watch the ones around the perimeter as i find they don't always lock together. The top section doesn't cover the whole capsule around the edges on mine. If that makes sense! lol

Now that would be a fun cleanup. New twist on figure lickin' good.

I totally get it. I push all mine into the top before ejecting to make sure they are seated properly. I learned that probably the same way you did. Bt making a mess lol!

2. Fill capsules

They are a huge time saver, we picked up one very similar and does 100 caps

I have just tried the latest method first put out by ShiggityFlip:thanks: 125mg of Durban Poison & 300 mg olive oil, pulverized with immersion grinder. Put it in qt jar with loose lid and boiled for 1hr 40 min. untill there weren't any bubbles. I've only tried licking utensils and cleaning up. BUZZZZZZ: :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
IMG_229134.JPG
IMG_229229.JPG
:Namaste:

Happiness is a jar full of fresh harvest oil.

Is the oil treating you well Shiggity? Can you contrast the effect to other administration methods you use? How potent would you guess this to be? How many capsules can you take? I ask that way because I find I can't take more than two in a day or I'm too high to function. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have just tried the latest method first put out by ShiggityFlip:thanks: 125mg of Durban Poison & 300 mg olive oil, pulverized with immersion grinder. Put it in qt jar with loose lid and boiled for 1hr 40 min. untill there weren't any bubbles. I've only tried licking utensils and cleaning up. BUZZZZZZ: :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
IMG_229134.JPG
IMG_229229.JPG
:Namaste:

:woohoo: Another successful run. Dynamo, will you please post this on the new thread dedicated to the fresh harvest oil? It not that I want us to stop talking about the oil here, just that I'd like the runs to be documented over there where the most traffic will be.

I'm soooooo pumped that you got this to work. :high-five: That seals it. No pressure cooker for me. I'll spend the money on kit supplies for my next soil batch and buy a canning pot instead. :yahoo:
Did you add the lecithin? If not, and you have some on hand, warm the oil up in a water bath, add the lecithin and stir until incorporated. Refrigerate for 24 hours and your oil will be even more potent.

I'll be transparent here and mention that I almost always forget to add the lecithin and have to add after the fact. :battingeyelashes:

You guys make me proud. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Thanks, I have not added any lecithin, I have some on order, it has been shipped but hasn't arrived. I think I'll wait for it and add to the oil. I'm also making Brownies that are due out of the oven in 34 minutes.:woohoo::party:

Back
Top Bottom