ok so figured id start a post here now i got my magical butter machine im ready to start making some oil i had a question about the machine can i use it to make the kind of oil u would put in a vape pen or sumthn also what isthe best strain so far people have noticed to help with chronic pain control?? here is my mbm2

20171110_100541.jpg
Found this

Looks pretty easy really

Make Your Own Vape Pen Juice

Sweet sue.... I like the way you parse my ,apple typing, into legible prose. You write. Wonderfully clear.

‘Going To zero’. ...if you take big Parma’s ..compound isolate poison, you can try weaning, it doesn’t actually work. Math problem as you never get Romero medication only by reducing 10%, or any fixed percent merel reduces dose. ‘The Man asked, how do you ever get to zero isolate poison?’ The silence and blank stares frightened the blind man. So in order to be free from the noose of big pharma entirely one must reduce the intake of compound isolate..poison.. to zero, then never,I mean never ever consume the same poisonous materials again. The published “researched materials” on addiction and withdrawal from opioids is complete fiction, lies distortions, misrepresentations. It horseshit. They go make a bfd (big fucking deal) about drug seeking behavior. Seeking the non existent euphoric high that used to be in morphine. A there no morphine in pharma circulation, B/ at first you are sick, your body has all,the broken stuff you started with, and your entire system is awol. Even so, you feel better, right away, enough that the feedback makes you, made me, want to go to zero, fastest possible way, right now,then..August 13 2017 no Roxy codone day one.. no m Contin sept 7 2017.. stoped aspirn, and other crap by sept 21 2017.. even my blood pressure is normal today.. the bastards been over treating me for decades..

So summary on ‘going to zero”. New term, taking your dosage from four oils a day, to one dose in 24 hours is amazing work, and going to zero isolate , meaning nothing but food/water/beer wine/ pizza/lol into your pie hole.. no needles. Sue for one month I didn’t eat canabis,either. Had to dry that out. So I could re introduced and gauge the effects. A /effect while smoking//B effect of consumed smaller doses..

Ok it just turned cool here. So you wake from great sleeping weather. When your feet hit floor the cold hurts. My back hurt this am. I excersiced abit let dog out, made 50 mg dose in coffee. Pain free. Lower doses work. But this am.. my body said.. make it a double. I’m dozing with green dragon,qwet method@ -10 f. 192 proof Slavic vodka leaves mash I’d weed sweet and delious. Dosing coffee.... I have 20 ml dropper bottle fromtore bought tincture. I refilled with the oil from 30 gr mixed flowers. Typ ‘15% thc” .thoereticl yield 4500 mg of stuff/CCO/thc/cbX......x means all Cbd, cBn ,etc...extracted into 200 ml of ethanol, 96%, 192 proof. So dose i theoretical 25 mg/ ml. One ml into just made hot coffee. Don’t add a thing ..yet. The heated water instantly boils away much ethanol, you can see it happening, the oil floats on top off the fluid in your cup. Don’t drink yet it’s hot, 190 + F, ad chocolate/option/ add tbls of cream/ half n half/drink the dose off top, enjoy morning coffee. For typical am, dose with 25 mg have two,cups over first hours.. for me this works for hours. 3-5 hours. This would be twice as long as the shit they sell you for pain. Compound isolate....and the relief.. is complete in10-20 minutes, and very analgesic. You actually , I have to be careful, not to,over extend in this condition, since I can exert focrre beyond current limit.

Ok, I checked on testosterone and opioid and withdrawal.. ok poison medicine destroys men sexual,apparatus/chemistry/ the alpha male force. Data shows; reduction in men from 400-600 typ measure/units????/ ng/Liter..so 20 to 50 Times the concentration of your biggest 10-20 mg dose===yielding 1-8 ng/l thc per 1/4 joint...or so///. Anyway in men the red/unction is 100 % , not some as claimed/ the reduction is huge .200 to 400% reduction in men. So down to 100 to 200 n/l in plasma of testosterone. So when you withdraw complete, ie ‘go to zero’ the testosterone..increases. I don’t have before and after blood. I have just before and I was suppressing/// in fact they bastards that administers the poisoning measure you for suppressed male hormone to insure you are not a drug dealer... the mF’s.....

Ok the result of bounce back testosterone can be ...’interesting ‘
To wit I have placed myself on sequester; no vice. Gambling/ drinking (recreational..i guess..) firearms/ speeding/ women (in moderation)/impulse purchases. All this busy stufff returned/ hadn’t had alpha male thoughts/drives/energy for > 12 months/18 months it was/ now inside is like 18 year old version of me. My biceps are the biggest and tightest in my life/ I’m 61/. Rebuild since md September/lightly then.too daily and with rotation as I ca over work upper/ lower/ back ina day now. So I take advantage of this level of testosterone to rebuild rest of me/ do. Few projects all at once.... example last few weeks. Been playin with curing harvest weed. Different re hydrating mechanisms. I liv in desert. Humidity low always. Weed dries way to,fast. Start with sack/ weed/frigerator set to 45-50 f. Keep inside at >55 % rh..... mor later about curing/drying/and re hydrating//to re cure/must cure for weeks...... weeks to lose the green taste in smoked flowers. Once green gone/ with some retained moisture//omg//your harvest became. Sweet BUDSSSSSS.lol

So just went into town to get some grapeseed oil and also got some coconut oil to make some brownies or some kind of Edibles anyway with the magic butter machine here is what I got

20171110_141251.jpg

can u use the coconut oil to make brownies or should i use the grapeseed oil instead??

Hi Sue and gang :)

Around 18 months ago, you may remember i helped a lady with oil who had trigeminal neuralgia? We put her on a months worth of Bio Bombs 4x per day using a 1:1 strain and the oil repaired the damaged nerves and she now lives a normal life, happy dayz :)

A guy i work with, his wife has the same condition, only she has a hole in her heart and on beta blockers. I know heart conditions and beta blockers can be a problem with cannabis but does anyone know is there is such a thing as a "safe" dose? She is in so much pain every day that she told her husband she would rather be in a box than continue like this. She does smoke cannabis which helps a little but ideally, she need the Bio Bombs. Is there anything we can do to help her out or is it a big NO due to her heart and prescription meds?

I only vape. Have not use it for any extracts - yet. The photos below show an un-topped GL a couple of weeks prior to harvest and that same plant all trimmed up. Test results were not what I expected compared to What 420.com says, but still ok. THC: 12.64 %, CBD: 0.36 %, Total Cannabinoids: 14.68 %.
image19815.jpeg
image19816.jpeg

Marvelous plant.. teens thc with Cbd///// even better than theoretical >20% sativa..imho.. the Cbd and thc does something.. it's all,good.. I'm getting me Cbd from...''lol...Acapulco gold'' store bought /jar weed/ new dispensary they do,not know wtf they are doing/ thank goodness.lol hey are letting the A.G. Got,for 180/oz in Las Vegas where la,orange top drawer sells for >400 /ounce//now few months ago 240 for top drawer. All day. All mothers/ every shopping/ no greedy bastards ruined the path for medicine. Anyway.... this Jared,stuff is old in the 'cbd 'Section And isn't marked up//lol I'm not helpin them../ further they think rso is all/ 100 % Cbd.. so is 55/usd/a gram.. rso. 64% Thc and 24 % Cbd. Terpimes..so 88 % medicine oil .lol got a sack,of,that for,rainy days....

Read post about re growing nerves in spine patient..s.. is,that what happened to,me/?????????my cns/Ecs/brain/blood /stomach sensory system..is new. Renewed// like 42 years taken off my clock. ... the grapefruit juice is a ...powerful thing. Grapefruit itself as well. When I eat or drink it . It,feels like nothing else I,consume. Not orange juice. Not,the low,Vera juice/drink.. not anything. What is in grapefruit red pink especially /fresh juice or fresh fruit. Makes brain tingle before,it hit bottom of stomach.. tickles/>.lol/-!nyone else,or,just me??

Marvelous plant.. teens thc with Cbd///// even better than theoretical >20% sativa..imho.. the Cbd and thc does something.. it’s all,good.. I’m getting me Cbd from...’’lol...Acapulco gold’’ store bought /jar weed/ new dispensary they do,not know wtf they are doing/ thank goodness.lol hey are letting the A.G. Got,for 180/oz in Las Vegas where la,orange top drawer sells for >400 /ounce//now few months ago 240 for top drawer. All day. All mothers/ every shopping/ no greedy bastards ruined the path for medicine. Anyway.... this Jared,stuff is old in the ‘cbd ‘Section And isn’t marked up//lol I’m not helpin them../ further they think rso is all/ 100 % Cbd.. so is 55/usd/a gram.. rso. 64% Thc and 24 % Cbd. Terpimes..so 88 % medicine oil .lol got a sack,of,that for,rainy days....

Read post about re growing nerves in spine patient..s.. is,that what happened to,me/?????????my cns/Ecs/brain/blood /stomach sensory system..is new. Renewed// like 42 years taken off my clock. ... the grapefruit juice is a ...powerful thing. Grapefruit itself as well. When I eat or drink it . It,feels like nothing else I,consume. Not orange juice. Not,the low,Vera juice/drink.. not anything. What is in grapefruit red pink especially /fresh juice or fresh fruit. Makes brain tingle before,it hit bottom of stomach.. tickles/>.lol/-!nyone else,or,just me??
....insert point trial 1

Further, on food.....

Ending oxycodone poisoning on 9/13/17.
Appetite returned..
In next two months I ate, a lot /relative to past 18 months ^^^^factor 4/8/ : 1.
Prior home made chocolate , coconut oil/ CCO infused/...halted 9/2x/17..
Craving eating/
8 lbs pistachio,/lol/ in 8 @ 1/2 lb or more sessions.
5 lbs desert dates. From mojave desert I bought 5 lb of four chemvar types of dates. Have 1 lb left.sweet.
6 jugs of simply grapefruit/ keep cold fresh juice. This juice tickles me inside... still does it too. A dozen Texas red grapefruit / they are good.

I did ‘google’ /what nonsense came up/of course commercial first/mayb wiki best??/copied and re-copied fake information. The engine or the database?

Also, you CCO cooks// with or with thc// May as well make your food really fine and goodness. Same exact steps a CCO extraction techniqueS. All CCO techniques useful for food preparation, as well. Ok oil and cooking/ got to be ‘fast ‘ oil use with the final food prep! Oil > 275/300.//below this the oil soaks into food, not ‘cook it’. So evoo/evoo n butter/make it sizzle away the maiming water fat whatever? Into crispy goodness or oil extract/ so garlic /onion/carrot/. Celery/ all happy in hot oil..together too/ then go wild .....arroz con pollo/ etc..

Qwet techniqueS also useful

The discipline and precision required to perform qwet extract to oil//helps // enables/in multi step food preparation/recipes/
Qwet builds /bracket /confidence/ an easily screw up perfectly to weed/ I don’t have suitable ‘trim’ per se//lol..so 200/300/400 an ounce mistaken by 5-10 F/anywhere along the process///and its pyro prone/

The rendering in the last minutes of evaporating the /dragon/ extract// offers visual insight into the transformation of matter/dragon//oil CCO//4-6 grams/ in 200-300 ml ethanol//yumm//CCO in ethanol// Great Idaho that’s coming soon///into mostly oil with some boiling ethanol/ mostly oil with little liquid// slow boiling light oil// decarb 2.0/ weed dried at 220 =/- 3 42 minutes prior/ days prior by boiling point day/. Then eureka fresh oil in vessel or vassal?//either way lots to do/ transfer CCO/ clean up mess/// just like gourmet/that us/ cooking!

Nope..that’s what really happens when you smoke weed/over all time//all metabolites//
This is the data they use to convict/hassle mMj users///any blood//any urine likely shows/...guilty...
Govern your self accordingly....

Hi Sue and gang :)

Around 18 months ago, you may remember i helped a lady with oil who had trigeminal neuralgia? We put her on a months worth of Bio Bombs 4x per day using a 1:1 strain and the oil repaired the damaged nerves and she now lives a normal life, happy dayz :)

A guy i work with, his wife has the same condition, only she has a hole in her heart and on beta blockers. I know heart conditions and beta blockers can be a problem with cannabis but does anyone know is there is such a thing as a "safe" dose? She is in so much pain every day that she told her husband she would rather be in a box than continue like this. She does smoke cannabis which helps a little but ideally, she need the Bio Bombs. Is there anything we can do to help her out or is it a big NO due to her heart and prescription meds?

Chew, did we settle this? Sorry I've been so absent here lately. The grow went from 21 plants to ten, so I have a life again. :laughtwo:

Do u guys notice with the mb2 that the oil turns out better with longer cook times or should I just do what it recommends??

Dave Groomer swears by the 8-hr setting Jones. He makes more oil than most of us, giving away so much pain cream.

Chew, did we settle this? Sorry I've been so absent here lately. The grow went from 21 plants to ten, so I have a life again. :laughtwo:

Hi Sue, sadly, I’m still no further forward with this :(

Marvelous plant.. teens thc with Cbd///// even better than theoretical >20% sativa..imho.. the Cbd and thc does something.. it's all,good.. I'm getting me Cbd from...''lol...Acapulco gold'' store bought /jar weed/ new dispensary they do,not know wtf they are doing/ thank goodness.lol hey are letting the A.G. Got,for 180/oz in Las Vegas where la,orange top drawer sells for >400 /ounce//now few months ago 240 for top drawer. All day. All mothers/ every shopping/ no greedy bastards ruined the path for medicine. Anyway.... this Jared,stuff is old in the 'cbd 'Section And isn't marked up//lol I'm not helpin them../ further they think rso is all/ 100 % Cbd.. so is 55/usd/a gram.. rso. 64% Thc and 24 % Cbd. Terpimes..so 88 % medicine oil .lol got a sack,of,that for,rainy days....

It always saddened me that Dale wasn't allowed grapefruit juice. Pink grapefruit used to be one of my favorite foods, but I've gotten out of the habit of eating it because his meds forbade it.

Pharma drugs and their complications when we could have had healing with increased cannabis consumption. Not a happy thing. :straightface:

It just occurred to me that he's been dead more than two years. I can go back to eating pink grapefruit again. :battingeyelashes:

You amaze me Marc. Thank you for contributing. I'm gonna have to reformat some of that. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Consumer alert:

We have a member in India that just got ripped off to the tune of more than $700 by cbd-international.net. He reported it to the Ontario police dept hot line but they only accept claims from Canadian citizens. Let's spread the word about these charlatans.

Avoid this company - cbd-international.net

This issue has been resolved. Thank you Michael. :circle-of-love:

Hi Sweet Sue
Just a quick update, The CBD International member in question has been identified thanks to you and we have resolved the problem, unfortunately the item returned for credit was not in his package but contained only rangoli sand and unfortunately the loss of items does happen from time to time when returning items from India via their postal system. but intern would make his order ineligible for a refund. But under these circumstances with us receiving the package containing rangoli sand I have given the member the benefit of doubt and have authorized a full refund which has already been completed.

I thank you for your participation in resolving this matter

Sincerely

Michael
CBD International

Hi Sue thanks for the headsup.

Something is weird here. The only geographic reference on their web site refers to Valencia Spain.

Reading through it, they are offering treatments for all sorts of things. The usual disclaimers about nothing is is validated by FDA or Health Canada and there are no refunds.

Its very sad if they are scamming people desperate for solutions to conditions that have not been helped by traditional treatment programs.

This person may want to report this to credit card companies. If its all bogus, they will cut off that payment method. The person may be able to get a refund from the card company.

There are no companies legal to sell THC/CBD products in Canada other than the Licensed Producers. List is in my signature.

Consumer alert:

We have a member in India that just got ripped off to the tune of more than $700 by cbd-international.net. He reported it to the Ontario police dept hot line but they only accept claims from Canadian citizens. Let's spread the word about these charlatans.

Avoid this company - cbd-international.net

Hi Sue thanks for the headsup.

Something is weird here. The only geographic reference on their web site refers to Valencia Spain.

Reading through it, they are offering treatments for all sorts of things. The usual disclaimers about nothing is is validated by FDA or Health Canada and there are no refunds.

Its very sad if they are scamming people desperate for solutions to conditions that have not been helped by traditional treatment programs.

This person may want to report this to credit card companies. If its all bogus, they will cut off that payment method. The person may be able to get a refund from the card company.

There are no companies legal to sell THC/CBD products in Canada other than the Licensed Producers. List is in my signature.

The only way to ferret companies like this out is by word of mouth, apparently.

My misunderstanding Oldbear. I'm cleaning up the mess and editing the mistake. Lesson learned. Research first and go gently. :battingeyelashes:

Not sure what mess you mean?

Their entire website makes me want to take a shower.

Good on you for raising this - people need to be very careful with MOM sellers.

The only way to ferret companies like this out is by word of mouth, apparently.

My misunderstanding Oldbear. I'm cleaning up the mess and editing the mistake. Lesson learned. Research first and go gently. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom